Titans - Just Another Myth

DeletedUser

The carpet is as sentient, northern and slightly stained with cat urine as always. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, if you look at the map, Titans have one final cluster - at the time, mark21lancs was our only player up there and both his villages were attacked. He tried to snipe, but due to a certain RL factor he wasn't able to get on a lot throughout the day (Yes, I'm using that excuse, I'm not bothered by the response). We stacked one of them completely, but it was too late for the other one, if only someone had taken his sit and sniped it.

DeletedUser

Why can people just not say yes we lost a village big deal so what always some story why they lost the village......
if only/ not my fault.

DeletedUser

Why can people just not say yes we lost a village big deal so what always some story why they lost the village......
if only/ not my fault.

We did lose a village, well done, you can read stats and my previous post. :icon_rolleyes:

I've explained everything in the previous post, read it thoroughly and you may earn yourself a sarcastic clap.

DeletedUser9890

Those are just figures when you look at how long you had been at war with Titans really you had got no where.

I see a lot of talk from you Pushty but no fight.

Pushty Points:92.943 Rank:118 Opponents defeated:348.472 (168.)

DeletedUser

All I see is ODD on your end.

I still took 2 Titans villages, then again, I'd expect no less from your membership, they only defend and they only manage that with the minimal of skill required.

You see, we own the core now, your members are rimmed or about to be mopped up. The statistics were slow due to the early declaration, but things did pick up once a war was justified - nobles and nukes being plentiful, etc.

On another note, how many of your conquers were barbarians and internals? A lot, it seems. I have one barbarian conquer (My first one, as I lost two nobles, twice, early game) and a cross-noble, the rest are player villages that were fought for, if there's no more troops in a village, how do I get a higher ODA without simply throwing troops around?

DeletedUser9890

You hide behind a wall of stats pushty you are like many other new or not-good players to the game. You think you're it and you think you are better than most. When it comes to it all you can do is talk so I thought I would come on here and see if you could actually show me that I'm wrong, obviously not :)

My last reply to you for a while, Love Morphy xx

DeletedUser

Statistics demonstrate much.

I'd happily engage in a 1 v 1 with you, if you really think you can hack it. PM me on here, or on my Skype.