To attack or not to attack?

DeletedUser

Okay so i am on the rim. Not had much experience out there so i thought i would ask for your help on something.

As it seems it is quite rare to actually find some active players out here on the rim. So should i clear people and farm them or farm the inactives and let the active ones grow so i dont farm my area dry of any possible noble targets of the future?

DeletedUser

Make A army and clear active villges.
Because rember in the long run you can noble them.
And you will make way more resorces reather then farming a barbarin.

DeletedUser

The latter is the best choice as you are going to be pissed when you have no good targets in you area but if you see them growing too much as a threat you have to do something before they take you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clear all but one or two. And make sure you have mre troops then them combined. Regularly scout them. And if they get to big, clear them, and let them rebuild. Need noble targets and the first village is usually good to have neer either your first, or in another area of cleared players.

DeletedUser

Never let them have too much LC because then they might outgrow you by farming the hell out of everything

DeletedUser

You said the opposite to what Pony said.

Yeah that is what i am doing. Cleared my 7x7 to make sure that no one close range can attack me and have left the growing villages neighbouring my 7x7 alone. Hopefully should have some decent targets to noble.

DeletedUser

But that is what I ment to say.
And he said everything that I was tring to explin.
Thats why I said ecatly.

DeletedUser

You never now, sometimes people on the rim have more skill than you think.

DeletedUser

You're 14. Can't have been long.

And I like joining the rim. Easy to out grow people. I think I might even play world 1 until W2 comes out.

DeletedUser

You're 14. Can't have been long.

And I like joining the rim. Easy to out grow people. I think I might even play world 1 until W2 comes out.

You should. Its fun :) I am right on the edge of my continent and have made it into the top 100. Wont be long until im in the top 20 :icon_biggrin: