to FatmAx

DeletedUser8897

if by elsewhere you mean jbox then i think that would be fine by max :lol:

DeletedUser

see timmy, this thread is titled to fatmax....

not to timmy hill, so i dont care what you think, as its none of your buisness.

DeletedUser

see i agree with timmy for onces and trusted me this dont happen very often at all i would love to see turdy fight Fatmax and others in the area but as i know turdy has left and is being sat. Bz some one in jbox and with the way there playing i think it chubbs but i could be wrong.

And before u start Timmy u forget me and Turdy talk. But who ever is sitting him is doing a good job in wiping out Davy smeg.

DeletedUser

What would be the point for max to focus on only 1 Jbox player (turdy) while there is a whole lot of jbox out there?

C'mon :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6748

What would be the point for max to focus on only 1 Jbox player (turdy) while there is a whole lot of jbox out there?

C'mon :icon_rolleyes:

He only joined JBOX after the offer was rejected

DeletedUser8897

he also left jbox before it was proposed..neither are relevant to the thread.

DeletedUser

see i agree with timmy for onces and trusted me this dont happen very often at all i would love to see turdy fight Fatmax and others in the area but as i know turdy has left and is being sat. Bz some one in jbox and with the way there playing i think it chubbs but i could be wrong.

And before u start Timmy u forget me and Turdy talk. But who ever is sitting him is doing a good job in wiping out Davy smeg.

Unless chubbs is sitting his skype aswell then I honestly don't know what your on about. We're glad turdy returned - very much so :)

DeletedUser

Ok then if it is ture i want to see turdy write on here and anwers this question were did we meet on this world

DeletedUser

lol - after the way you shafted him I'd be amazed if he'd dignify any request you put forwards biva..

As for threatening jood - bad form.

DeletedUser

lol - after the way you shafted him I'd be amazed if he'd dignify any request you put forwards biva..

As for threatening jood - bad form.

lol i did not threaten jood i told him the truth about wot was going to happen.

And turdy well i was wrong and how did i shaft him

DeletedUser

ok ... i am still playing my account,and has only been me,just to clear all this up, this is my first world and without rybiva and davo i would not still be standing now, without them two i would not have not got any where near to where i am now, i am very thank full to them both for teaching me so much in a very short space of time and they have both been good friends along the way, unfortunately we have gone in different paths and are on opposing teams, but i dont want any flaming wars in my name, there will be a time when we have to fight each other on the battle field and i hope we can do that with respect and honour but until then lets not have a war of words pls.

DeletedUser

ur a great Player mate it is a shame we split. But i wont be forced to drop my co player so i can join jbox i dont care how big they are.

I never shaft T he left due to u timmy and i fellowed him and then he went behind my back and got an invite back wen i asked u for an invite u said i was not aloud intill i drop my co player. which i did not do so explain how i shafted him the timmy

DeletedUser

If Turdy wants it closed, he needs to say so, until then...On Topic!

DeletedUser

eh, this can be closed...

who the hell do you think you are, leave closing threads to the op or mod, or are you special enough to get threads closed?

we all know your special enough to disband tribes which members were happy to fight on. get back in your box.