To Siro or not to Siro ?

DeletedUser5528

Siro or not to Siro ? that is the question

For a change I have been examining stats and trying to analyze them to the insider information I have been given and tried to make some sense of them so this may or may not be accurate but as is inside info I will go with the former rather than the latter,

So to start..

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,495
Side 2: 787
Difference: 708

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,354,882
Side 2: 7,594,103
Difference: 6,760,779

chart

As we can see the difference in takes of TFF against Death in our entire history is 708, I will use this as from our entire war as we weren't anywhere near each other before SPQR vanished from sight so in the last 9 months ish...

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 409
Side 2: 62
Difference: 347

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,899,468
Side 2: 595,394
Difference: 3,304,074

chart

In the last month the difference is 347 which is roughly or almost half of the entire difference. So I asked myself what has changed in the last month in either TFF or Death. Well for TFF we have become far more active, well most of us :icon_rolleyes: but the biggest difference I can think of from information told is Acheron1 steps down and leaves Siro to lead alone. Since then Death have performed at their worst level by far (not a small margin) So is this a coincidence ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discuss...

oh and the blue stays

Last edited by a moderator:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Its a slippery downwards slope thats freezing over as winter draws in, theres no way back for death now, unless something major major happens

Forward TFF! and on to victory!
Dan-tri

DeletedUser7797

I was always told by my mum that pride comes before a fall.

DeletedUser5582

agree with that!

stats are a bit of a waste though as how many caps have been against the inactives?
how many caps against kicked players?
do caps really show who is winning?

For me signs of winning are when players take internals in K's a few days walk from the front line rather than spend their energy defending their accounts and we are seeing this.

Also not taking internals close to the front line or next door to a TFF player.

Signs of losing are when folks cross breed badger and hamsters and click the ok button!

At the end of the day the side that will win is the one that still has hope/belief that they can do it and am not sure that too many Shroud Wearers still believe this though a few still putting in the effort but they are being badly let down by the rest of their tribe. If that attitude changed then think would be very much all to play for.

Though sad to see some decent accounts in Death being badly run by the new players and worse they not getting supported by their tribe which makes a bad situation worse.

If Siro The Great (is on his profile go look!) is leading then he is not making a decent go of it so either needs a lot of help or for someone else to step up.

Long way to go though so better get those stacks built as my spear nukes will be with you shortly!

DeletedUser7797

Signs of losing are when folks cross breed badger and hamsters and click the ok button!

I'm doomed, my badger/hamster cross breeds are mutating. Keeping them under control is a full-time job

DeletedUser5528

Ok interesting response but the point is a little lost on you it seems. I have not gloated in anyway, I have pointed out that Deaths decline has increased an awful lot in the last month so was looking to discuss theories and so on as to why this is the case.

As for pride coming before a fall you maybe right, you are definately half right. I am very proud of each and every TFF player in the efforts they put in both in the war and behind the scenes. If that leads to us failing in some way I will still be proud of them all, especially the ones that came to TFF to learn how to play the game and are now some of the highest ranked players here.

Death is seems are falling to bits, I am very happy to see this but I do recognise that SOME Death players are holding the rest of you up and those players are probably as much deserving of winning uk3 as the players in TFF..

As for those players I can only say this, I respect that fact you want to keep death going and if that means holding up a load of lazy players that gloat on the back of your hard work then more fool you.. Perhaps it is time to look elsewhere where playing as a team is both enjoyable and productive and not such hard work.

DeletedUser7797

Very interesting response.

that means holding up a load of lazy players that gloat on the back of your hard work then more fool you

Not sure i have seen or heard any players gloating.

My experience of both tribes is that there are a number of good players in both, and a number of poor players.

At the moment TFF have taken the slight upper hand but I believe that you are attempting some ill disguised propaganda to try and rally your side and demoralise Death's members. This tactic is obviously a reasonable one in a long hard fought war, but I can assure you that the end is far from nigh.

DeletedUser5528

redleg said:
Not sure i have seen or heard any players gloating.

Happens more through mail or ridiculous village name changing..

redleg said:
My experience of both tribes is that there are a number of good players in both, and a number of poor players.

Depends on what you class as good, If skilled is the only thing you look for then we have different views. A player that is not skilled at clicking but great at keeping up tribe moral is just as important imo.

redleg said:
At the moment TFF have taken the slight upper hand but I believe that you are attempting some ill disguised propaganda to try and rally your side and demoralise Death's members. This tactic is obviously a reasonable one in a long hard fought war, but I can assure you that the end is far from nigh.

Thats a politician type answer if ever I have seenone. What I have put before you is simple Statistical Fact and theorised the reason for it.

Now we may be in enemy tribes but we are all players on the same world and one side without the other kinda makes the world pointless. I recognise that Death have some worthy players and some very lazy players, it is in the stats for all to see same for us I am sure but we are able to debate and discuss things without people like you looking for some hidden agenda. If your idea of a good time is we never talk to each other incase PNP demoralises you then why are you here ?

The Fact remains that the last month has seen the worst ever performance by Death even though players like hunskelper and mondaeo are working their fingers to the bone trying to keep it afloat. redleg your comments interest me,,,, Why is it whenever TFF noble a Death village no Support of yours is ever on the way ? infact poor mondaeo seems to get nothing at all ?

So as spokesperson of Death perhaps you have the answers if not the troops to help out your tribe mates.

DeletedUser7797

redleg your comments interest me,,,, Why is it whenever TFF noble a Death village no Support of yours is ever on the way

LOL.

probably the same reason that none of yours has been on the way to the ones I've nobled.

DeletedUser8856

Few points from me,

I have been co leading this tribe for months now and am still a kid, 16 to be exact .. so to be leading this tribe whilst going to sixth form (top in the area 'no need to brag Siro') .. is almost an impossibility.
Another thing for all those in TFF who wake up in the morning to no job or school .. just wireless and a laptop then i think nothing of you, you can have as many points as you like but truth be told anyone in that situation is going to excel.
Take Ferret, his wife strangles him when he touches his laptop and works full time but yet he runs an account very well on his own .. i commend players like ferret.

Ach leaving was a massive blow for us as would zzdan leaving for TFF .. we were simply unfortunate.

As it stands i will not be as active as usual but if my American stands by me we will soon fix this up again ..

Detest this reply all you like, i will not answer your comments.

Siro

DeletedUser5528

I also work full time.

I totally agree players with more time will excel more.

I hate laptops....

But must admit I am very impressed you came on to answer your critics..

There is only one Ferret..

DeletedUser5582

Detest this reply all you like, i will not answer your comments.

Siro

why would anyone detest your reply?!

Not sure I followed the moan at TFF players who don't work as all have families and issues there. The vast majority in TFF work and have families (just like Furry) so bleating about this is really just making silly excuses especially when you yourself have just had the summer off!!!

pfft kids of today

anyway go grab your american and look forward to you fixing this up. Hope your tribe backs you and gives you the support you need as leading is tough but please drop the digs at TFF players to mask your tribe's recent poor showing.

DeletedUser8800

lol im still hear and will be to the bitter end
this is one of the more interesting subjects i must admit
we have always said the most active tribe will win not really the best players although there are some good players in tff
but also in death
the question is who has the patients to see this through who will still be standing tall
i for one think any players still here is a winner and think i have been in the best tribe in death
tff have been the best enemy as most the time they good to talk too
and have been lucky to work with a couple in another world which we are winning lol
dan you have been very honest with your views here as well as jo we have taken a tumble a little and jo is right about alot of those takes are our inactives that we havnt and wont kick
but redleg has a point about is this trying to crush our morale
the answer no way we are here to stay and fight and who knows whats round the corner mmwahahahaha
happy gaming everyone

DeletedUser5582

furry how can can we crush the morale of a man who cross breeds badgers and hamsters :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7797

I should warn you that I am working on some new projects.

Armadillos and cockatoos!

DeletedUser10033

Well what an interesting read.
Don't really know what to say.

Start with full respect to your players. They made good work, out of us slacking. Not so much respect to us, for allowing you that extra room to manuvere. (sorry not best at spelling). But yes i need to thankyou for bringing this to our attension. So now this does need addressing. Maybe we will, maybe we won't, be able to bring it back. But i am sure we will do our best. Time will tell!