To the Community Manager...

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser6695

It's getting close to that time where people start itchy for a new world and with it being just over 3 months since UK22 launched, I imagine a new world is coming soon. Now, with that being said, please don't start it during the month of May.

I'm by no means an expert on join patterns (jk I know everything) but I imagine starting it just after exam season, when all us Uni students have nothing better to do, might actually draw more people to the world.

So yeah, do what I say x

P.s Don't chose awful settings

Much love,
CF

DeletedUser5582

why not release your non awful world settings too CF and pretend you are CM for the day? I appreciate its easier to critique but I would be interested to see what sort of world you would want.

DeletedUser

Start it May 7th. Perhaps it will give my life a change from hearing over educated, stuck up their own backside politicians from winging about immigration or whatever.

DeletedUser

why not release your non awful world settings too CF and pretend you are CM for the day? I appreciate its easier to critique but I would be interested to see what sort of world you would want.

Hai.

Why are you asking him this in what looks like an attempt to attack him for no reason? What he said was hardly negative, don't act as if it is such.

Bai.

DeletedUser

Hai.

Why are you asking him this in what looks like an attempt to attack him for no reason? What he said was hardly negative, don't act as if it is such.

Bai.

Why are you asking him this in what looks like an attempt to attack him for no reason?

DeletedUser8219

Speed:2
Unit speed:0.5
Flags:No
Hauls:No
Paladin:Yes, no weapons
Archers:No
Church enabled:No
Noble system:Constant Packets
Morale:No
Fake Limit:No
Bonus villages:Yes
Barbarian villages:Grow to 3000 points
Tech system:Simple
Beginner protection:2 days
Ratio protection:No
Tribe limit:20
Farm LimitNo
Noble Distance50 fields
Other informationNo Milliseconds, Players can move their village using an item if they join the world after pre-registration.

Thank you in advance

DeletedUser6695

Speed:.5
Unit speed:2
Flags:No
Hauls:Yes
Paladin:Yes, no weapons
Archers:No
Church enabled:No
Noble system:Constant Packets
Morale:No
Fake Limit:No
Bonus villages:Yes
Barbarian villages:Grow to 3000 points
Tech system:Simple
Beginner protection:2 days
Ratio protection:No
Tribe limit:20
Farm LimitNo
Noble Distance50 fields
Other informationNo Milliseconds, Players can move their village using an item if they join the world after pre-registration.

Thank you in advance

I FIXED IT FOR YOU

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
No ms :icon_rolleyes: that'd be perfect for all you "normal world rats(?)" who pp abuse your way to nobles.

My suggestion would be 25ms gap.

DeletedUser11069

25 ms gap :icon_rolleyes: that'd be perfect for all you "T-Train rats(?)" who can't send a manual train in less than 3 seconds.

My suggestion would be 250 ms gap.

DeletedUser5582

Hai.

Bai.

um no it was asking him to post up what would be his non awful world settings as would be interesting to see what they were. Don;t be looking for things that aren;t there.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
25 ms gap :icon_rolleyes: that'd be perfect for all you "T-Train rats(?)" who can't send a manual train in less than 3 seconds.

My suggestion would be 250 ms gap.

What is the issue with T-Train? It is widely used and a good tool.
Also, I can send a manual train in less than a second.
Also, if you don't have any decent suggestions, don't suggest anything at all (from what I can tell, looks like you were just trying to get a reaction from me); else it turns into a spam shit fest and causes to thread to be disregarded. Forum etiquette 101.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Like the suggestions apart from no MS. 250 MS seems reasonable.