Today's an important day for TW.co.uk.

DeletedUser

[th]You may love her or you may hate her. There's nothing in between. But no-one can deny, she did a perfect job here for the British/UK version of Tribal Wars.

Today it's Tracey's birthday, for everyone not knowing her (thus far) - she's the Community Manager, making the UK version running as smoothly as it does. She's the one, working like 24/7 for the community.

I guess it's time to sign now and here to show her that we wholeheartedly appreciate her work, the time and all the affords, she put into making this game an entertaining platform for the playing community.[/th]

DeletedUser1410

Doing a grand job
Happy birthday have a day off for once lol
Enjoy

DeletedUser5245

Happy Birthday Tracey ... doing a fantastic job, hope my premium membership is keeping you in wine ;-)

DeletedUser5475

Happy birthday tracey! you're an awesome CM. :)

hope it's a good one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thank you for your time :) this servers staff is defianatly more laid back than the .net. you guys are doing a great job keep it up happy b day

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Tracey <3

Happy-Birthday-4.gif

Happy+Birthday+Tracey%5B5%5D.jpg

AS the clock strikes midnight and your a sleep
a spell of excitment beguins to creep
softly over your body like a casting spell
for ever more you grow with a tell

A year has passed and its that day again
where you know your a tear older another reason to keep sain
your blessed with love from all to hear
and lots of fun and birthday cheer

So have a good one and keep us proud
because its time to shout out loud
with voices of the TW commuinty
we sing all the way through...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Dear Tracey, Happy birthday to you,

I JUST WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THANKS ON BEHALF OF THE TW COMMUNITY AND I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME, YOU HAVE DONE AND STILL ARE DOING US PROUD. YOU HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB MAKING THIS SERVER FUN FOR US AND I HOPE YOU KEEP US ON OUT TOES WITH YOUR NEW IDEAS.

SO HAVE A GOOD ONE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Tracey! BIG 40!

Happy Birthday! Have a good one noob.

You're now old!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah i honestly don't care, the mail actually made me come on the forums to tell you i dont care. The people that do care, will say happy birthday without been prompted, we don't want or need a mail to ask us to say happy birthday.

P.S im not the only one that thinks this.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Tracey doing a fantastic job im drinking a whiskey for you and 6 for me have a good one

DeletedUser

Happy 40th Tracey

Thanks for all the hard work. Hope you have a great birthday

Shane

DeletedUser

3rd Time, Happy Birthday! Side-note...that pic will get removed :(

DeletedUser5096

I'm not that good, just a player! But you shouldn't need cards when the feeling comes from the heart! Thankyou so much for all the fun I have had here and I wish you a very happy 21st!