Top 10 Players - Interviews!

DeletedUser8010

Hi all, I decided to interview the top 10 players in Uk11, will be updated as reply's come in! :)

1) Gotcha! (BOGOF)

2) Indecisive Nubs (BRENT)

Can you briefly explain your Tribalwars experiences to date? (Both .co.uk and any other servers)
Indecisive Nubs today at 22:44
Joined TribalWars 31st July 2009 at 15:00:03
My first world was UK1. Where i grew to 227,649 points and then i let my acc get internalled and i then played a 4+ mill account.

I then quit UK1 and played as a nub on UK4, got rimmed and then grew to 1,077,487. Then again i got internalled to play a 5+ mill account but i quit about a week after starting to play it as i got bored :L aha.

I then joined UK10 in nauz's tribe where i became less nubby and got taught properly how to play. And ended up coplaying rank 1/2 acc for ages untill i eventually quit.

But i was told UK is a nooby server and i had to play .net to prove myself. So i joined .net59, hit rank 1 and then stayed in top 15 till i quit lol.

I also co-played US5. Stayed top 5 and then fell out with one of the coplayers cuz hes a nub and i quit aha

Now i just chill on UK11 and help a mate out on his net62 acc. On occasions i represent the UK in the speed team aswell :)

How are you finding Uk11?

Indecisive Nubs today at 22:52
All in all i rather love it. It great for me :) lazy farming is my type of thing ;) Tho it is too slow a world i think :L aha. But aw well.
Tho i do hate how much internalling is happening, its not skillfull at all (yess i know i internalled too... Difference is im beating most of them at their own game ;) aha) But rank 1 is annoying me with his legal pushing -.-'

Describe your tribe, was it premade or found in game?

Indecisive Nubs today at 22:55
The original tribe was a premade. But ive tribe hopped abit on this world so i dont know many of them yet as i only joined a few days ago :L aha

If InnoGames created a new in game unit, what would you want it to be, and why?

Indecisive Nubs today at 23:00
i wouldnt join. Tribalwars is adictive enuff i cant handle moar :L

3) FatIgor (BOGOF)

4) Rygic001 (WC :))

Can you briefly explain your Tribalwars experiences to date? (Both .co.uk and any other servers)

rygic001 today at 22:32
been playing tribal wars off and on for about 3 years now . usally play with knk . but we just won w7 and this world sucks because of farm limit so most of the guys didnt want to come . so i have just come on here to cause some damage befor w12 opens

rygic001 today at 22:47
my area is ok . had to exspeand a bit far than i wanted to get some more targets . haul limit sucks . and the players and tribes i have come up against so far a bad . but towards the end when good players and tribes are left .thats when it gets intresting

rygic001 today at 22:55
no . i joined the game going lone wolf and just to cause some damage while i wanted for w12 to open . . then these asked me to join as they had plenty of enemies for me to noble

rygic001 today at 23:11
never really thought about it mate . this game has all the medevil units i need .

5) --DIE-- (~TIR~)

--DIE-- today at 21:55
started on .net in 2007

w4 under HolyBlaze

w28 under simona1587

had to quit these to around 20 months ago due to RL but they were both large accounts at 50 million and 7 million pts..

joined uk a short time after as people were saying it was a good way to go..

started on uk 2 but then RL got in the way again so gave my vills away after 3 takes..

then joined w4 under cranness to help the WZP council out then left my account to be internalled at 17 vills.

finally joined w7 which i stuck out and played properly as cranness and ended up rank 7 winning the world on the KnK council.

was asked to help --DIE-- on w11 as he was cleared from rank 1- rank 100 at 1800 pts (1st to academy) then helped turn the account around to rank 5.

also now helping on w10 after recently taking the REDREP account.

bit long winded but hope it helps.lol

--DIE-- today at 21:59
world 11 is ok at the moment i do miss farming as i think me and pangela were breaking records on w7 with 200 million a day.lol

w11 is a good pace for me. it is slow i will admit but with my final year of uni it suits me...

settings are good.. think limited farming should continue but grow more every time you take a village or just have a higher max a day to start with..

other than that no complaints.. good bunch of players around the world and the tribes seem to be developing nicley for a few good fights...

--DIE-- today at 22:07
tribe was very much found in game...

co player started in RAGE so not sure about that...

TI was formed by a few of us and eventually merged with TDR (kicked the slackers) to make a better k54 tribe.

we then made the twin tribe (everything shared so its as far as possible from a family) that integrated SMILE with us so we had a strong position against magic.. although i believe we still have a few slackers in here :p

growth is ok at the moment and they all seem to be getting on with it (slowed up recently) but most are experienced or very much willing to learn
--DIE-- today at 22:16
a new in game unit.... we taked about this on w7 in KnK a few times.lol

i think we ended up with a unit like an interceptor which you could send at a fast speed (faster than scouts) to an incoming attack to see what was in it.

make each 1 a high pop count like 400 each and if the defending attack had 1 in it couldn't see the troops but it would bring a new tactical part to the game a you could try and pick out key fakes to intercept and the attacker would have to choose what ones to add interceptors too..

would mean that defender could see troops and fakes before they hit and the attacker could use the interceptors to defend fakes so that they looked 100% real to the defender..

6) Jokernetik (BRENT)

Refused an Interview

7) Dimitros (P-Dogg)

Dimitros today at 22:17
Well last time i played i was 12,and due to school and other stuff i stopped,but now that im having a gap year between school and uni(long story) i got loads of time to play.I started of because my brother was playing again,and joined union then joined nam2e with my brother then moved to m afia,and due to locaton i moved to p-dogg(brother tribe of dogg) which i have to say are an amazing tribe that support eachother and try to have fun while creating spectacular players. I owe most of my growth to them,if it wasnt for them id prob be just in the top 100.

Dimitros today at 22:21
it was slow in the beggining due to all the obvious limitations,and it makes it less enjoyable that i have to send 5%of my population everytime i want to send a fake,but now that i got 14villages everythings moving faster i think i can keep up with the rest of the guys,dont think ill drop under 20 again but staying in the top 10 is demanding

Dimitros today at 22:28
found in game i think,and they are just realy good dont have any complaints and i think we will be moving up as we go

Dimitros today at 22:41
sorry mate i think tribal wars is the ultimate game,i wouldnt bother with anything else,its like chess cause it takes strategy,its really top for me i wouldnt imagine it any different.(maybe less coin minting lol)

8) Assassin222 (W.G)

Assassin222 today at 22:26
No worries,

Experience, not much to say tbh

My first world was uk2, wasn't active in the beginning (6 months semi active) finally got Internet connection which lead me being addicted to TW, reached rank 30 (at the time was 3.3 million/ 397 villages) then RL got in the way, hit delete as was the only way i could quit.

Played a few .net worlds during my time on uk2 but nothing seriously as no NB, Around a year later a friend asks me to come back to play uk11, didn't need to much encouragement i have to admit so here i am.

Only played uk2/ uk11 seriously.

Assassin222 today at 22:37
uk11, slow to begin with, starting to finally pick up pace now.

Assassin222 today at 22:46
W.G was a small premade about 7 - 10 players, 60% knew each other before hand from playing along side/ warring with each other on uk2.

Not much more to add.

Assassin222 today at 23:15
Siege towers of the top of my head, but no idea how they would work or what benefit they would bring.

9) Rendezvous (BRENT)

10) Worf201 (DEATH)

worf201 today at 22:17
First played on W1 where I got bitten by the tribal wars bug spent a lot of time there and had a great time and learnt a lot. Played on W2 briefly as I had to quit due to exams, had a big break from TW then flirted with W10, now am on W11 and enjoying myself alot.

worf201 today at 22:33
I'm liking it quite a lot, yes it's a lot slower, but I think it makes it much more tactical and you have to make the right choices early on. I still end up spending way too much time on her still though :)

worf201 today at 22:50
Found in game, one of the best tribes I have been in.

worf201 today at 22:58
Some kind of mobile wall type unit, so we could support a tribe member and get their wall up quickly.

Thanks for Reading! -Cameron-

Rep Appreciated As Always ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8010

Thanks; im thinking after this is complete i will do a spin-off thread, interviewing influential people, i.e. tribe leaders.

DeletedUser

Ya why not keeps the forum active and nice to see how players go from R/L to getting stuck on TW im stuck here to now i think :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Interesting read. Get some more questions going though, like "What's the best piece of advice you would give other players?"
or "What do you think of the 'Secrets'?"
Just a couple of suggestions..

DeletedUser

Like the idea of an interceptor unit, would certainly put a few twists in the game!

DeletedUser8010

Guys; please feel free to pester the guys who havent yet responded! hehe :D

DeletedUser6623

CF said:
Don't look at Daz's interviews they suck :p

For awesome A* standard interviews Clicky!

This coming from the biggest noob of 2011? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

An enjoyable read :) And I really do like the idea of an interceptor, I think that idea has mileage

DeletedUser

im always around except when me and cameron choose convenient times to have dinner and miss eachother :p

although not top 10 now... working on that :p

DeletedUser

Quup from our twin tribe but don't even get me started on him... don't get on as he's taken 15 gift/barb vills and actually gloated !!! was hoping i started near him on w12 to show him how its done the hard way :p