Top 10 Players

DeletedUser

Okay, well these forums are possibly the most dead forums going but I think now is a reasonable time to rate the top players.

RankNameTribePointsVillagesAverage points per village
1The IcemenInc.2.83712837
2mbigT-U-S2.14212142
3Squirting-CreamInc.2.07512075
4Social ExperimentInc.2.02612026
5ALessonInSpearNukesInc.1.86811868
6Black DescentInc.1.74711747
7DisgustasaurusInc.1.58411584
8sb007ckDpTd1.39211392
9JayceeTwits.1.38211382
10PreservationSocietyInc.1.37611376

I'll start.

1. The Icemen - Me, so I will not do
2. Mbig - At first, I didn't think a lot of this guy. He rushed 15/15/15 mines like nobodys business and kept the early lead from there however lost it when farming became more important to growth. He regained his higher ranks however has not yet taken back rank 1. He is doing very well with a few milestones to his name. It is a real shame he is paying so much PP to get the ranks for example: 20 Smithy took him 2 hours to build with 20 HQ when it should have taken 21 hours. He most likely spent around 60 PP on that building let alone.
However he has proven himself well enough and I would say I'd expect him to drop rank dramatically however I am most likely going to be wrong as I was before (I previously thought he'd drop to maybe outside the top 10 and he has not).
3. Squirting-Cream - Well, this account was previously not very liked by me. However Mattyflan has left the building and I have got to know the main player of this account much better. I do not know a lot about him, but he is clearly doing things very well to maintain his high ranks.
4. Social Experiment - Not much to say really.. Let's see how long it takes Nauz,Fantus and CF to get rank 1 - if they do that is :icon_eek:
5. ALessonInSpearNukes - Pedro has been doing very well, he has been solo for a little bit and maintained his ranks. He has been building wisely and will continue to maintain the high ranks if he does not get bored. I expect to continue watching him do very well.
6. Black Descent - Before this world, I had never heard of any of their players. They are a 24/7 account and are proving to be quite good. They have maintained their rank for quite a while and I can see them continuing to do this. Nice funny players although Camm is very confusing!
7. Disgaustasaurus - This is very bad as they are in my tribe, but I do not know these players very well at all. I have no idea what to expect from them but they have maintained high ranks and it will be interesting to see if they still can maintain them or not, I am not sure on which it will be.
8. sb007ck - I have heard about how these players are extremely nice however I am not so sure about their skill. They have been doing very well so far however I am expecting them to drop a few ranks in the future.
9. Jaycee - I haven't ever seen of this guy before nor heard of him. He is in Twits which is great, I will be watching how he progresses. He is slowly upgrading that smithy (now 16) and so he will have academy soon. However it seems he has got this very early and so is very likely to have a low farm, low barracks and a low stable level which is likely to make his growth after Academy very slow.
10. PreservationSociety - Nick joined late is solo. I expect to see him top 5 if not top 3 after nobles. Extremely good player.

Reading it over I look so biased but I tried not to be :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Don't start that Cam, then nobody will post anything on their opinions and just say 'good post' or something :|

DeletedUser9598

Good read +1 :lol:

If i get time later ill add my thoughts to this

DeletedUser10619

8. sb007ck - I have heard about how these players are extremely nice however I am not so sure about their skill. They have been doing very well so far however I am expecting them to drop a few ranks in the future.

How pleasant of you to say. As as much as it would be lovely to be ranked higher, I will settle for being in the top 10, but in the knowledge that others think we are decent people.

DeletedUser11183

dont worry simon, i know your amazing, and im on will's account, so dont worry about it ;)

DeletedUser11501

we on black descent come from .net, camm being a speed pro, and me being a pro in general :p (some of you may know me). Our other co i am not sure where he comes from, haven't asked him because it really doesn't matter where you come from as long as you can play the game well

DeletedUser

So....... Haven't done of these in a long time tbh.

1. The Icemen - Good set of players, with a good area. I see them going far if they are in it for the long haul. Will be interesting to see where they head for a noble target, but from what I've heard they have a good plan of action for that. Dominating the milestones thread, can't help but show a bit of respect for that. Nice farming area, and from thier haulage and taking full advantage of it, and my favorite poster is on the account, Cam :3. Good bunch of players in their tribe, except me holding the tribe back :lol:. Looking forward to playing with a new bunch.

2. Mbig - I have no clue who this player is, but still he is doing well. Been up in the top rankings for a while. The silent type who doesn't post much on the forums, I like the ones without an ego. Quick swatch at his area, seems ok. Then again it is shared with a few of his tribemates. Has built academy now, so should see him sticking around in the top rankings for a while yet, who knows maybe he'll stay there. Had a big dunt in ODA from early on, looking like he has bounced back nicely. Thinking his tribemates might not be hauling as much these days. As for tribe, well another Ruffus tribe. Personal opinion I like his style of tribe recruitment, he's not fussed about who joins really as in if they are new to the game or not. I'm always up for helping new players.....though prob best not can't see them learning much from me:lol:.

3. Squirting-Cream -The account I co-play. An old friend on it with me and some new ones I haven't played with before, looking forward to a long haul with them.

4. Social Experiment - An account I can see doing well. Even if Nauz doesn't stay for long haul. Personally I hope to learn a few things from them( Mostly how to farm more efficient, it's my fav part of the game ). Shared farming area with tribemates, but doesn't seem to be holding them or tribemates back atall. Will stay in the top rankings hopefully.

5. ALessonInSpearNukes - Silly Ped :icon_razz:. Has great noble options around this account, steady growth from the beginning. Struggling to think of what to else to say here. Sure some things will pop up in due time and I'll make another top 10 post.

6.Black Descent - Couple of talented players on this account, again one's I don't really know. Credit where credits due, they started late on the world and have grown rapidly with haulage to match( shakes fist...beat us to 1 mill!!! ) I love their night co :icon_redface:..hope he's going to marry me soon! As for tribe, well I've said enough about it already.

7. Disgustasaurus - Hadn't heard of this player before this world. Seems to be doing well, still seems to be pushing up the rankings not too far behind the player above him. Shared area with rank 5, but I don't see it to be a problem, sure the pair will work together nicely in the upcoming future.

8. Jaycee - Not a fan of the 'Art of War' quotes myself, but each to their own. I know nothing of this player(mail me?). I like the look of his tribe, my hope is they do well tbh I like Baz would be good so see them stick around for a bit. But not sure, time will tell I suppose.

9. PreservationSociety - Definitely my pick of the bunch in the top 10. My dark horse and one to watch on this world. Late start and soloing, from what I hear and see very capable player.

10. sb007ck - Again another player I do not know. If I'm honest it is nice to see players I don't recognize doing well in the rankings, hoping this means there will be a new player base to watch out for in the future world rankings. Looks to be stunting the growth of the tribemates he has around them, speaking of which not sure if it's just hear say but tensions brewing between them and another tribe....?

DeletedUser11501

6.Black Descent - Couple of talented players on this account, again one's I don't really know. Credit where credits due, they started late on the world and have grown rapidly with haulage to match( shakes fist...beat us to 1 mill!!! ) I love their night co :icon_redface:..hope he's going to marry me soon! As for tribe, well I've said enough about it already.

Move to australia with me!!!

DeletedUser11183

PreservationSociety should be rank 1 early next week, easily.

DeletedUser11183

[12:48:57 PM] Nick/Scorp: stop rating me so highly so much pressure (worry)

heheheeheh (main reason i said that)

DeletedUser11285

Lets see what the rankings are in few weeks time when im let out on the world who will take the first barb is the question