Top 10 Players

DeletedUser9793

it is a bit of an anti climax for some, yes
but some are like 'wham bam thank you mam ' last 5 mins, some prefer to take a few hours and some can last aaaaaaall night
everyone likes to lick different flavours of ice cream
whats good for the goose is good for the gander
one mans meat is another mans poison
and we all need a bit of lead in our pencil's dont we ?

DeletedUser9793

...Pushty, where are yee, come and either derail this thread or get it back on track ?.......

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I contribute to an account that is not yet in the top 2 where I have a burning desire to be

We've been rank 2 a large percent of the world. We recently slowed down when we became rank 1 ODA.

You claimed he didn't play the world. You were wrong.

I'm not going to claim we would have the most res hauled if we wanted to, but I will certainly say it's not a goal and if it was we'd be a hell of a lot closer.

That should be obvious since The Icemen has 100k+ plunders compared to us with:

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
You have already plundered other villages 34.214 times!
Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have already looted 9.536.070 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah pushty, i thought i caught your scent around these parts...not visited the uk14 forums until now, but i see you have started a decent topic of discussion there! ...Well when I first heard the news that The Hobbit was going to be a trilogy i was devasted, i can't afford to buy one cinema ticket, never mind 3! (sucks being a skint student). However, having seen The Hobbit on the first day of it's release I was very impressed - for once a film that stayed true to the book, excellently made and perfectly casted imho. Which was important for a die-hard Tolkein fan such as myself! I walked out of that cinema a very happy bunny, both me and my best mate - no Liam not you, a different friend, i do have more than one...though not many admittedly - agreed that The Hobbit deserved to be a trilogy to do the full detail of the story justice. Now avidly awaiting the next film... splitting my time between failing at life, failing at tribalwars and failing to book more Hobbit viewings due to lack of money!

Suppose I had better mention something tribalwars related...Having been a winner on 3 separate worlds on 2 different servers I totally concur with whoever it was above that said winning is over-rated. (yay no infraction for me now *fingers crossed*)

Rich

Ps. <3 CF very muchly! also go Matt and Kiren! :D