Top 10 Players

DeletedUser6695

Generic ratings thread...Hopefully will bring some more posts to this forum

1 cold-fusion D.R 50.344~ Meeeee

2 myoku. Ekipa 44.619~ Rank 2 at the moment but I'm not sure if her growth is sustainable. It seems she farms very little and I'm guessing her tribemates have been clearing vills for her as her oda is massive for someone who doesn't farm a lot.

3 paulbohs Name 27.583 ~ Significantly behind rank 1,2 but I believe he has hauled the second most in the world. Imo he will close the gap on rank 2 soon enough with a nice farming area and plenty of nice vills for expansion

4 Man and a half Ekipa 27.150~ Another Ekipa member in the top 5 but he seems to be boxed in by rank 1 and 2. Not a lot of room for expansion and again a player who doesn't appear to be farming an awful lot. Will be interesting to see if he maintains rank.

5 *Sk@tek* Ekipa 26.028~ Early growth seems to have taken its toll on this player, doesn't appear to have gotten many easy villages. I can see him picking up again though and climbing back into the top 3.

6 fliggers Awake? 24.233~ I don't know too much about this guy. Him and his tribe seem to be working away under the radar in k44. He has next to no oda and has a decent growth rate. I can see him doing well over the next few days/weeks

7 Freedom. Dicta. 19.929 ~ Started late, had fast growth and even took a looter of the day. Unfortunately it all went pear shaped and he lost his train. Will be interesting to see how long recovery will take.

8 ALessonInSpearNukes Dicta. 15.206~ This account started well but seems to have lost it's early activity. I predict it's growth to stagnate significantly now and will most likely drift out of the top 10 all together.

9 Gain warnham BRAINS 15.073 ~ Decent growth rate however this player is stuck right in the core and will have to tussle with Ekipa to maintain growth. Will be worth a watch as I believe the player on this account to be quite decent.

10 jonhrv WOOF 15.038 ~ Plenty of breathing space for this guy in the north. Doesn't seem to farm much and has quite high oda for only 2 conquers though. He will have to work hard to maintain his top 10 position due to minimal points difference between rank 10 -20

Feel free to post your own thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

nice to see gain warnham back in the mix
may have to join just to take em out again :p
i joke we luv him rly

cf acc is both cf n will correct?
i dont see anyone posing a threat to these 2 top rate players

DeletedUser

cf acc is both cf n will correct?
i dont see anyone posing a threat to these 2 top rate players

They are nothing without their night player (flex)

DeletedUser8412

3 paulbohs Name 27.583 ~ Significantly behind rank 1,2 but I believe he has hauled the second most in the world. Imo he will close the gap on rank 2 soon enough with a nice farming area and plenty of nice vills for expansion

I believe the carpe diem acc is still 2nd in hauled :p

DeletedUser9017

Think Again :lol:

[21:24] Paulbohs: You have looted 12.027.998 resources

Ours;

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have looted 15.183.404 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Gain has a skill that no one else in the top 100 let alone the top 10 has....

The skill to cross his fingers and hope... has never let him down... be warned...

DeletedUser4753

You need to GAIN some GAIN warnham love

Yea most ppl defending against me just have to hope nobles are lazy :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Everyone needs some warnham love...

As much as their egos don't need it an account with CF, Will and a night player on it is gonna be very very difficult to beat.... lets hope they quit soon...

DeletedUser

As much as their egos don't need it an account with CF, Will and a night player on it is gonna be very very difficult to beat.... lets hope they quit soon...

I disagree, these Polish (Ekipa) are giving us a good run for our money.

DeletedUser

1 - CF
2 - 10 Not CF

Though Gain is good too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

Ive been a GAIN fan since i nattered with him on w13, though didnt realize he was so highly rated, go on pal!

DeletedUser6695

You missed a vital important member of our account. Behind every great man is a great woman :icon_wink: