Top 10 Tribes - Who they should go to war with

DeletedUser

well is rude if ALO lol but i think a bit of a sleeping giant just got to wait for someone to poke

DeletedUser

Oh and Meow have now recruited another bunch of refugees from R5 ... what a hopeless, useless tribe.

And zingy ...you're probably right D: </3

DeletedUser8109

I think Hmmm? vs. the rest of the world would be the best war. Only thing is, Hmmm? would probably win :icon_sad:
Nah, they like fighting single people and are still at me after 10 days. How funny!!:) Trouble is as I've said before, a lot of the tribes know each other and are PAs, so they just don't attack each other. A Hmmm? and Meow war would liven the world up as there are so many people scared to upset the bigger players so they do nothing instead..

DeletedUser

Nah, they like fighting single people and are still at me after 10 days. How funny!!:) Trouble is as I've said before, a lot of the tribes know each other and are PAs, so they just don't attack each other. A Hmmm? and Meow war would liven the world up as there are so many people scared to upset the bigger players so they do nothing instead..

A Hmmm? Meow war would not liven up the world as Meow are a dead tribe of barb munching refugee huggers. Hmmm? would flatten them. It would be equivalent to the boy scouts fighting the Spetznaz.

DeletedUser8109

A Hmmm? Meow war would not liven up the world as Meow are a dead tribe of barb munching refugee huggers. Hmmm? would flatten them. It would be equivalent to the boy scouts fighting the Spetznaz.
Trouble is when tribes are attacked a lot of people run. They go to big tribes for safety but have no stomach for fighting. Many left when under attack EWAR, R5, LIO, AVER, BAPS what others? I will have most of my villas nobled but at least I've put up a fight and thats on my own. If you come to TW then you should stand and fight or else whats the point?

DeletedUser1942

Gotta get this in - but i have to Agree that Meow's recruitment policies are awful.

A member they recruited in the continent im in is absolutely awful. He has tried for the past week to take out one of my tribemates, but with the attacks he is sending, is showing himself as a pathetic player who should stick to barb munching!!!

This player is 250k - so someone in MEow needs to have a word with him about how to attack effectively!

DeletedUser

Trouble is when tribes are attacked a lot of people run. They go to big tribes for safety but have no stomach for fighting. Many left when under attack EWAR, R5, LIO, AVER, BAPS what others? I will have most of my villas nobled but at least I've put up a fight and thats on my own. If you come to TW then you should stand and fight or else whats the point?

If they run they get hunted down individually anyway, so I never understood why people do that :S it makes them easier to kill.

Good on you for standing and fighting, and I agree - TW is a war game, so what is the point if you don't fight? You might as well play this.

DeletedUser8109

If they run they get hunted down individually anyway, so I never understood why people do that :S it makes them easier to kill.

Good on you for standing and fighting, and I agree - TW is a war game, so what is the point if you don't fight? You might as well play this.

Cheers for saying that. I may be a barb munching, provocative old woman, but I'm not a coward. Anyway, they're doing me a favour as I should be making films and studying and not here on TW:lol:

DeletedUser

Have to interrupt a private conversation but can we possibly get back to the actual title of this thread?
If that's not too much to ask? lol

DeletedUser

Gotta get this in - but i have to Agree that Meow's recruitment policies are awful.

A member they recruited in the continent im in is absolutely awful. He has tried for the past week to take out one of my tribemates, but with the attacks he is sending, is showing himself as a pathetic player who should stick to barb munching!!!

This player is 250k - so someone in MEow needs to have a word with him about how to attack effectively!

That's the problem with this world eh, too many bad players can grow due to the larger barbs ... mind you, just means more targets to aim the nukes at :D

Have to interrupt a private conversation but can we possibly get back to the actual title of this thread?
If that's not too much to ask? lol

Sorry Jessie, my bad!

I think Meow should go to war with someone, anyone, just do something!

DeletedUser

No probs. Valid comment, rc. But so many targets to choose from, aren't there?
Spoilt for choice really. lol

DeletedUser

Really; I'm near you, and can't move for people surrounding me!

DeletedUser7848

Declare war on barb munching noobs then?
u'd never be short of targets again

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I'm in a sea of allies/naps, who aren't really barb munching much...

DeletedUser

Really; I'm near you, and can't move for people surrounding me!

Do this ;) Just kidding :p There are a lot of targets just to the east of us in K44 mate, if you're willing to send nobles the distance :) And I'm sure some of the local players will help with prenobling if need be. And north has some nice looking villages too :D

Look north Rob. Thats where the action is. BTW Wanna hug? lol

I want a hug :(