Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows ADDICTS/Rehab2 are not a family or academy to anyone. The reason behind the name was that there were many players in the 2 tribes who know each other from other worlds and wanted to pay together again. A merge was talked about but due to numbers and location it was not viable.

ADDICTS as we are now known are a tribe run by there own leadership

Still allied though right?
And still sharing forums?

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait... am confused.

so Rehab and ADDICT aint a family tribe now?

ok so when u where called Rehab 2 was u a family tribe then? or still just good friends?

Did u change yer name to ADDICT to deflect people away from the mere thought u where a family tribe? (a trick) of some sorts.

please someone in the council from both sides make sense of all this????

DeletedUser8007

If you take a second and read my original post it pretty much answers all your questions below

DeletedUser10100

So what your saying is Rehab and ADDicts are not a Family. lol :)

DeletedUser

Major changes in the Top 10 since this thread was started so I decided to revive :lol:

1 ReHaB Total Points 212.430 Members 45 Average points per member 4.721 Villages 70 ****UP 7 Places from No. 8***
Despite the Hype about the family and whether they are or aren't a family, RehaB have done ok so far, 70 vills for 45 members shows they are taking out the opposition
Took out some of the russians by inviting them to the tribe which is an interesting strategy
Another month will tell alot about their staying power

2 LoL Total Points 204.724 Members 35 Average points per member 5.849 Villages 64 *** DOWN 1 Place***
Cleaning up in their K apparently, nice tribe, good ranking considering they have only 35 members
I reckon they will be around for the long term

3 T.E.A Total Points 151.040 Members 44 Average points per member 3.433 Villages 56 ***NO CHANGE***
Must confess I know very little about this tribe, but having seen them in action in W1 I would expect them to do alright, 44 members, 56 vills not great at the moment
Competing with TUT and SWARM for control of K55?

4 ADDICT Total Points 142.106 Members 45 Average points per member 3.158 Villages 57 *** NEW COMER****
Some good players in this tribe and some that completely fail to impress
Could do alot better but I think the war with DOGS has slowed their growth
Still not completely sure of the relationship with RehaB which doesn't help their rep
Doubt this tribe will be around in 12 months time if I'm honest
(and that assessment will probably get me nuked) :icon_sad:

5 FAF Total Points 137.409 Members 34 Average Points per member 4.041 Villages 50 ***NEW ENTRY***
Another tribe I don't know much about
Has some good players that should go far
Alot of tribe hoppers there as well though, which would concern me if I were in their council

6 Wolves Total Points 122.331 Members 42 Villages 46 ***NEW ENTRY***
Never heard of this tribe really before yesterday, Apparently they have a family ranked currently at no. 56 in the world
I've no fondess for family tribes

7 SWARM Total Points 110.929 Members 29 Average points per member 3.825 Villages 41 ***NEW ENTRY****
This is a tribe that impresses
Only 29 members Very few tribe changes, shows cohesion imho
I reckon we'll see this crew in the top 5 in 6 months time and would predict they will be around long term

8 T.L.H Total Points 105.591 Members 35 Average points per member 3.017 Villages 42 ***NEW ENTRY***
Led by Ruffus, need i say more? :lol:
Some good members, has potential
As a school teacher would say "must try harder"

9 ~USSR~ Total Points 94.979 Members 40 Average points per member 2.374 Villages 41 **** DOWN 3 PLACES FROM NO. 6***
Now that most of the russian family has dissolved, disappeared, been rimmed or jumped tribe I predict a very low life expectancy for this tribe
Enuf said?

10 DOGS Total Points 84.566 Members 41 Average Points per member 2.063 Villages 43 *** NEW ENTRY
Led by cooky, the war with Addict is not doing the Dogs any favours
Holding their own apparently against the bigger tribe which gives them some credit
Average points per player is very low which means nobles must be in short supply
2/3 weeks will tell alot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following are former top 10 tribes
USSR~2 Was at No. 2 Now ranked no. 27
SFU Was at No. 4, down 45 places to No. 49
Devour (now called Napalm) Down 25 places from No. 5 to No. 30
SHAC Pretty much Disbanded
RehaB2 Disbanded
*BK* Down 30 places from 10 to 40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edited my post to show changes from the initial assessment on April 4th
The changes are interesting to say the least

DeletedUser9598

I detect something in the air...................... a possible disbanding........... fingers hovering over the delete button............. watch this space :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8525

Just so everyone knows ADDICTS/Rehab2 are not a family or academy to anyone. The reason behind the name was that there were many players in the 2 tribes who know each other from other worlds and wanted to pay together again. A merge was talked about but due to numbers and location it was not viable.

ADDICTS as we are now known are a tribe run by there own leadership

though they are not related, im guessing there will still be co-operation between them?
...and a 'feeder tribe relation later on in the game ;P

DeletedUser10033

Rumours Rumours

I cant answer the question without posting another question.

Are you and all your friends related?

We are all players that have a healthy respect for each other. As i do a lot of other players in this world. And yes Addicts do have their own forums and leadership hierachy, that i am not privvy to. But as for feeder tribe, i know not of what you mean. But if it entails all players sending me resources, i am all for that.

DeletedUser

Right, so I'm gonna attempt one of these for funsies. :)

1.ReHaB: Currently holds the top spot. Good average points, large amount of villas. They're neck in neck with LoL for points. They also have the highest ODA, so they're kicking the necessary parts to pull out as a dominant tribe. They recruited some good players when the likes of SHAC and GODS crumbled, but I don't know if the leadership will be able to make good use of their potential. I'll ignore the rumours about them and ADDICT, since a proper statement was never really issued. I also see one or two players within their ranks that are known to be mediocre, which they have neglected to kick, which means either they know something we don't, or their standard of player isn't as high as it should be. These guys are going to be around for a long time, no large flaws here. FAF are likely to cause them trouble, although nothing they can't handle.

2. LoL: My own tribe. Even from an unbiased point of view, these guys look good. High average points, excellent K domination. People probably complain about the amount of internals we've had, but it's freed up room to recruit local players with potential, which we've done to good effect. From an insider's point of view, leadership is like no other. Highly organised, and the willingness to commit to ops, from top to bottom, is astounding. I think we have quite a good shot at winning the world.

3. ADDICTS: Formerly ReHaB 2, these guys are rumoured to have connections with TFF on UK3 (unless I misheard, lol). They're quite far behind LoL and ReHab, but not any less of a threat to the tribes around them. They're one of the four K leaders, so will probably do well. They have LoL to their south and ReHaB to their east. Assuming they have a level of cooperation with ReHaB (NAP would suffice), they could become a pain for LoL. They have DOGS in their backyard to deal with first though, which could be a problem. DOGS are known for having high OD, so they're not going to go down without a fight, and this could cripple them should LoL take advantage. Again, I'd expect this tribe to last a while longer, but perhaps not to the end-game.

4. T.E.A: Another tribe from UK1, these guys have the lead in K55, and don't look like they're going to lose it. They have ReHaB to their north and LoL to their west, so they're caught between a rock and a hard place. SWARM, more UK1 veterans, are the biggest threat in their K, with only 55k points difference between them. They seem to have a good solid spread on the map, and are lead well, but I think they're in a similar position to ADDICT, in that if SWARM weaken them sufficiently, Lol or ReHaB could take advantage and move into the K. Don't confuse that with saying there won't be resistance though, as I expect T.E.A to be around for quite some time too. Not end-game material, but a force not to be trifled with lightly.

5. FAF: I will admit I don't know as much as I should about these guys. They have gotcha, who is currently the top ranked player on the world. No doubt, they have a few good names in there, but I can't see them managing to last past summer. They're in ReHaB's K, so they have a very strong tribe to contend with right from the start. I'm going to be horrible presumptuous here and say that I needn't write much more about them. They are going to be a royal pain in ReHaB's side, but nothing more. It's not their fault, they're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If some of the better players merge into ReHaB accounts, they (as individuals) could do quite well, but that depends on whether ReHaB wants them or not. At any rate, ReHaB is full up, and may not have accounts needing co-players at this stage.

6. Wolves: Wolves have a nice position in the core, which is both an advantage and disadvantage. LoL, ADDICT and ReHaB form a ring around them, which could prove to be a tightening noose. The fact that they were involved (allegedly) with USSR at the start of the world implies they may have poor judgement. These guys won't last, because they're in 3 Ks at once. They're going to be fighting too many of the big tribes at once, which they're simply not strong enough to pull off. They have a low average points compared to LoL and Rehab, and still the lowest in the top 7. I doubt there will be any big war here, LoL and ADDICT will simply chip away at them, with ReHaB grabbing a few villas here and there as well.

7. SWARM: As far as I know, this tribe is based around UK1 players, some of which I've played with and aren't a fan of. They're in an awkward position, with the bulk of their players wrapping around T.E.A, spreading into K54. The rest lie to the north, where ReHaB are sure to swoop down on them. Their average points is above Wolves, and they're the last tribe with any kind of potential imo. However, I still feel that that potential is limited to how much of a pain they can be to the surrounding tribes before they're wiped out. Like with many of the top 10 tribes they don't have a K to call their own, so that leaves them targets for multiple larger tribes.

8. DOGS: These guys are a fighting tribe, very high OD. Will that help them? Not one bit, I suspect. ADDICT are their main problem at the moment, but I doubt they'll last long enough to have to fight LoL or ReHaB. They'll go down fighting, but will lose K44 as ADDICT slowly secure it as their own. Getting involved in fighting so early on has clearly weakened them, and it may just have been their downfall, ultimately. They're on the way out.

9. ~USSR~: The remnants of what they once were, most of the better players seem to have left for better pastures. They've been the subject of constant criticism from day one. Poor leadership and sheepish players have not done them any favours, and they're on the decline. They have ReHaB to contend with as an immediate threat, an encounter which they're sure to succumb to. Imo, the best thing that they could do is disband and declare every man for themselves, and hope that some of their players find homes in other tribes. This will be the first tribe out of the current top 10 to go.

10. A.F.A: This is the tribe who largely attributed to the downfall of GODS, as far as rumours go. While some former GODS players state that they were not beating them, they certainly managed to weaken Cannabinoid, who was once a major player on the world. This tribe has risen in the last week or two, and has shown a level of competency in fighting. Positioning-wise, they have SWARM and T.E.A to deal with. If they teamed up with SWARM, they may just have a chance of taking down T.E.A. However, I don't feel this will happen, as several former GODS players have joined SWARM and will probably want blood. They also have TAL in their immediate vicinity, and while TAL aren't in the top 10, they do have more strength within K55. If they could join up with SWARM and/or TAL, maybe they could take on T.E.A, but I don't think any of the three tribes could organise that properly, hence they're doomed to be targets for the K leaders, as are the majority of the top 20 tribes. As with DOGS, I fully expect these guys to go down fighting.

Overview: I think the end-game is going to be between LoL and ReHaB. Once the four K leaders have secured satisfactory K domination, I suspect that ReHaB will expand to the south to take on T.E.A, while LoL move to the north to take on ADDICT. If ReHaB and ADDICT form an alliance, LoL and T.E.A may be forced to do the same to survive. And the reason why I link LoL and T.E.A is that there is already a link between ReHaB and ADDICT, whereas I can't imagine ADDICT teaming up with LoL, or ReHaB teaming up with T.E.A. I think that K domination will be achieved over summer, perhaps in July or early August. LoL will be first to achieve this, followed by ReHaB, then ADDICT and finally T.E.A. I can't see this world growing beyond the four core Ks, so I imagine it will only last around a year. In Autumn, there will most likely be an east/west divide (between ReHaB and LoL). Any number of things could change between now and then, so I can't 100% predict a winner. However, with all the information at my disposal, and if I had to put down money on the UK12 winners, I'd say it will be LoL, as they have already won UK7 (as KnK). The main advantage that LoL currently have over ReHaB is that the players already know each other well and cooperate fully. Now, in the end, I would assume that both tribes would have a similar level of internal cooperation, however LoL have the early advantage, and may build up a lead with that. I think LoL have the edge on this world, which will ultimately allow them to win. ReHaB will (hopefully) put up a challenge though, due to the small nature of the world.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my view of the world so far, as I tried my best to remain unbiased!

DeletedUser

Dont write off the under dogs.

AFA are at war with SWARM, who declared on AFA, and called in T-U-T to help them. AFA called on their ally MaD, to help even things a little. In the last 24 hours T-U-T have disbanded. The stats dont show the real picture of whats going on at the moment. This will be a long slow war, but so far AFA are more than holding their own.

Many of the top ten tribes will change over the coming months, and its far too early to predict a winner.

DeletedUser

Dont write off the under dogs.

AFA are at war with SWARM, who declared on AFA, and called in T-U-T to help them. AFA called on their ally MaD, to help even things a little. In the last 24 hours T-U-T have disbanded. The stats dont show the real picture of whats going on at the moment. This will be a long slow war, but so far AFA are more than holding their own.

Many of the top ten tribes will change over the coming months, and its far too early to predict a winner.

MaD will fall to LoL, so I don't expect them to last longer than a month or so, then it will be back to A.F.A on their own against SWARM. They're just going to weaken themselves for when T.E.A decide it's time to attack. The top 10 tribes will change, but I don't think the top 4 are going to change very much. And it's never too early for predictions :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8800

fantastic insight and agree with the top four tribes but
alot changes over time and i know that afa wil be tough to crack i know alot of players there and they are dam right never die attitude
lol yes very good tribe as are tea then my good friends addicts and rehab
this war will last more than a year i reackon without a doubt

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I disagree.. think at least 1 of the top 4 will be gone in a month...

Though as they all seem to have some kind of relationship with each other it will be tough for any other tribes to break into the top 4...

DeletedUser

1 - LOL - Dominant positioning in their K, and some good players in there. A definite contender, and can always recruit anyone who is a threat in their K...
2 - ReHaB - Have to disagree with what some have said here. I don't believe they will be around for a long time. They have some good players, but also some mediocre players, and a few of the good ones are only there because they had nowhere else to go. As for leadership, it doesn't seem awful, but then it doesn't seem good either.
3 - ADDICT - don't know too much about them, but spot some good players in their ranks, and I've heard rumours of a strong leadership.
4 - T.E.A - Favourites for K55, but I don't know much else about them...
5 - FAF - Underestimated by some it seems, but this is probably just by players who don't know enough about them... with Harry Dippy taking over the leadership, it is uncertain how well the tribe will do in the future...
6 - Wolves - Defensive tribe which seems to be affecting the size of the villages they are nobling. They appear to work decently as a team, and may stick around for a while longer.
7 - SWARM - Decent average points, has adopted a couple of ex-GODS members. Not much else to say...
8 - DOGS - Wuff.
9 - ~USSR~ - Obvious favourites for winning the world, however their duke is now banned so the job is still going after Four Seasons' application was turned down.
10 - A.F.A. - Did you hear that they managed to catapult someone!?

DeletedUser10033

1 ReHaB 7.602 ave per player
Cant say too much. But some very good late game players. Will be interesting how it pans out.

2 LoL 7.767 ave per player
Got to give them the respect they deserve. Top tribe no doubt. But will they be triumphant.

3 ADDICT 4.379 ave per player
This tribe IMO will win the world. A lot of talent. Although it hasn't come to light yet. 1 of the biggest mistakes was ___________. Sorry not in a position to say. LOL but the culpret knows who he is.

4 T.E.A 4.542 ave per player
Dont know too much about this tribe. But wish them the best of luck

5 FAF 5.458 ave per player
A few good players. But also have recruited some extremly bad 1's. Especially when 1 lost a village, and begging for it. Not a good way to play. But considering he was supposed to be an elite player.

6 Wolves 3.575 ave per player
Not a bad tribe. But not a particually good 1. Needs more work. But as stated they got a few scores to settle. Thats REHAB i take it. A few players took villages from them in W10. So seeing that, i will and have been keeping an eye on them.

7 SWARM 4.812 ave per player
Going to war with AFA. Good luck. See you in w13 or 14.

8 DOGS 2.729 ave per player
I seen a few of these players. Not a tribe to write of. But the k they are in will belong to addicts. With the onset of a war with TLH. Will be an interesting battle.

9 ~USSR~ 2.787 ave per player
No hopers. Didnt think much of this tribe. And i dont think too much of the ex members. I am still here so shows more of a rabble than a tribe.

10 A.F.A 2.297 ave per player
Written of by everybody. LMAO. This is the underdog. But also the 1 to watch. Attack at your peril.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
1 - LOL - Won't be challenged till they need to move out of there K.. then it should be fun to watch...
2 - ReHaB - My mum said if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...
3 - ADDICT -
4 - T.E.A - K next door to LOL, could end in a very fun war to watch... TEA have some excellent players that understand that the game isn't just about farming...
5 - FAF - Will be rank 1 by the end of May... Harry Dippy taking over the leadership after a 48 hour drinking session left 5 of the 6 gotcha co-players in hospital... I can't discuss the rumours of GHB spiking due to the ongoing police investigation...
6 - Wolves - Already been relegated from the premiership with a couple of games to play.. tough times ahead in the championship I fear...
7 - SWARM - Lets hope they don't listen to their new tribemates from GODS and acutally build some D...
8 - DOGS - Bad mistake not taking the offered relationship from Ruffus, this is bound to bite them on the arse when their concentration is focused on bottom sniffing elsewhere
9 - ~USSR~ - Don't they know there history? USSR failed... why name a tribe after a failed country?
10 - A.F.A. - Great worked catting a tribe with no D... not given enough respect or talked about enough IMO...