Top 10 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Lets see if we can't keep this thread going. As always please note that I don't really know what goes on in other tribes I just pretend to so if I way off the mark then correct me nicely please.

So without further ado lets release those cameras and see what is going on where....!

Rank 1 Poker 2,857,44 points. Rank 1 ODA 6.09 million Rank 3 ODD 3.03 million

My tribe so couldn't possibly comment....

Rank 2 SMASH 2,454,351 points Rank 2 ODA 5.76 million Rank 14 ODD 0.9 million

Got some very good players and also the solid chug along ones all tribes need to keep growing. High ODA that you'd expect and the low ODD means either they are silver tongued in the diplo stakes or just really took advantage of the free buffet part of the world. Their tribal stats page says is the latter though recent outbreak of war with NUFAN shows they have run out of the tribeless and our now cranking up to show if they truly are going to make a serious play in this world.

Positionally they dominate the SW bar the tribe NUFAN who hold a corner and stats wise the SMASH folk are winning 30-6.

Side 1:
Tribes: SMASH
Side 2:
Tribes: NUFAN

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 6
Difference: 24

chart

Now no idea who started on whom but assuming is SMASH so with no outside support stats are looking good (PnP from them would be better but this seems to have died a long while ago)

Only bad is they have formed a SMASH2. No idea why on no outside support world and I guess wanted an easy place to pop in those who too scared to join other tribes in case got attacked as a waiting room to internal. If they dropped the family, mop up NUFAN then the future is looking good for them. Sticking points are the family, internals slowing their growth and am not convinced of the quality of their diplomacy.

Rank 3 DO! 1.885.906 points Rank 5 ODA 3.2 million Rank 2 ODD 3.2 Million

Well they are still here and with a family to boot. High ODD is a result of having some noisy neighbours and the fact they are still here probably says more about others propensity to eat them than their own abilities. Caps wise they like their barbs and alas for them not the FREE barbs recently on offer (honestly I should do cracker jokes I spoil you) showing that their leaders not really on the ball in preparing them for some fine dining.

74-17 down stats wise against the top ranked tribe shows this tribe is barb munching food but they do have a great position if better led and could cause all sorts of indigestion if they worked hard as a team. Have some good players in there but I sense too many hangers on dragging them down overall. For me is easily fixable but why post what to do on here!

I think this tribe will go down in a swirl of recruit nukes, recriminations and strangling of the person who make their tribe homepage.

Rank 4 Goodfellas 1,584,733 points Rank 4 ODA 3.4 million Rank 7 ODD 1.9 million

Decent ODA shows they deserve their spot and low ODD means they have been keeping their noses clean as positionally they are surrounded by a lot of the bigger tribes. They have secured their area which ticks some boxes for me but now they have to decide what to do next. Seems NUFAN or the Donkey lovers would be obvious but I sense their diplomacy may have tied their nukes hands and TW stats tells me they like their barbs. Cluster up yes but too much and how many members will get bored and go slowing them down as a tribe as they have to internal.

Good they got this far without taking any risks but with the free buffet almost all gone they have to decide whether they will go down in UK31 folklore as the sim city tribe or show us all they have teeth.

Rank 5 & 6 is the Legacy Family so look up their ODA/ODD stats yourself but they are ranked 5 and 10 for ODD and 3 and 7 for ODA

Good tribe bar the family bit and some good players in here who have been around the block and know their onions if I may mix my metaphors (and is my thread so I can)

Positionally they must scare Goodfellas more than a well stacked barb and the Donkey lovers must be concerned too and they also have space to move into Death so are in the happy position of being able to keep all their members happy. For know they have been showing the Doom tribe their fate was in their tribe name all along but once this is over they should be able to grow comfortably.

Lose the family as they lose members to RL and these guys look very good indeed.

Rank 7 & 8 is the Death family ranked 6th and 12th for ODA and 4th and 39th for ODD

I was tempted to just write mass recruiting, huggling cry babies and you know what I think I will and leave it just about there as they are mass recruiting, diplomatically constipated and send mails with bold back fonts....

Lets move on.

Rank 9 is the Ducks family tribe.

Pfft. Food.

Rank 10 NUFAN Rank 1 ODD

Losing a war with SMASH and positionally going to struggle but I sense they will/have been/continue to resist though no doubt some will get recruit nuked. Oh for some to run to Goodfellas and disturb the huggle fest!

Go on mail them.....

Ok that is it for this week please lets have some PnP posted and again if you feel you need a lawyer to discuss what I have said about your tribe then do it nicely and chat to me ingame and show me the errors of my ways...!

Deleted User - 70854

Think you summed up SMASH (my tribe) pretty well there. Good players, with some choice diplomacy/family.

DeletedUser14405

Rank 7 & 8 is the Death family ranked 6th and 12th for ODA and 4th and 39th for ODD

I was tempted to just write mass recruiting, huggling cry babies and you know what I think I will and leave it just about there as they are mass recruiting, diplomatically constipated and send mails with bold back fonts....

Lets move on.

Since you do not want to rate your own tribe I shall do it for you.

If any tribe that has Diplomacy with your tribe ? They might as well forget about it as your tribe only looks out for themselves.
Even you Jo took a allied tribe members village without a care in the world to the Diplomacy !
Now I also do not do politics but your sugar coating mind games with Smash opinion here as I have mails from one of your tribe members saying your plans for them in the later game !

.UK is imo full of back stabbing people and also players that run from a fight. The mind games some people do here are so funny. I read play and people and your tribe is about the funniest in this play.

Jo when your at work 9 - 5 do you have a good sitter ? I have also been told you take inactive's like a child in a sweet shop.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ducks have found the secret to slowing me down.

You just have to noble all my farms to kill my growth, they are doing a wonderful job of it.

DeletedUser14054

Yeah we brain wash all 5 people that still use the externals.....

You might find that a lot of player view the forum.. but only about 5 contribute ;) So don't scare our new forum contributor away :D

DeletedUser5582

Ok time to update and see who are this week's bobby dazzlers and who are heading for the proverbial Innogames dustbin.....so without further ado lets see whats been happening!

Rank 1 Poker (Non Mover) 4.192.741 Points Rank 1 ODA 12.38 million Rank 5 ODD 4.12 million

My tribe so couldn't possibly comment.....

Rank 2 Smash (Non Mover) 3.249.656 Points Rank 2 ODA 8.51 Million Rank 8 ODD 3.35 million

So warring NUFAN and now Fellas they are still growing well. War stats wise they are 15-1 up against both these tribes over the past week so clearly able to handle themselves. A concern is that NUFAN are still fighting and not crumbling (kudos there) and now with Fellas joining the fray the SMASH front line has been extended. Still map wise their position should work for them and if they work together should be able to pick off the red dots one by one. On the flip side NUFAN are very clustered up so could cause some indigestion. Still if organised this war should keep the membership happy and busy and looking good for the short term. Long term if this war drags on then the lure of W32 might make a few members eyes wander and drop a few balls.

Rank 3 DO! (Non Mover) 2.627.451 Points Rank 6 ODA 4.45 million Rank 1 9.37 Million

A huge jump in ODD from last week from 3.2 million to 9 million plus shows the Ducks have had an entertaining week. In exchange for ODD jump they did hand over 50 villas to POKER (this was over the entire family so to be fair the split was 30/20 to the main duck tribe and their family) so make your minds up if they are flicky haired defenders or stackers par mediocrity where the word snipe reminds them of a smaller feathered cousin of theirs....

I see no reason to change my mind that this tribe is doomed.

Rank 4 & 5 Legacy Family (+1 spot)

Overtaking Fellas this family has taken advantage of the implosion of the Death family and recruited nuked a few and hoovered up the surprised Death family players who one day were in a giant snuggley huggle with the whole world with nothing more menacing than the odd inactive to noble only to wake up to find the leaders had run off with the family silver and they had incoming from former tribemates. No doubt the whole story will come out in the wash so watch this space.

Positionally Legacy are looking good though they do have a few isolated members here and there. They are also looking strong diplomacy wise as they threaten other tribes at war. Still a family but so far this world they kept out of costly wars and look strong.

Rank 6 Fellas (down two) 2.112.509 Points Rank 4 ODA 5.41 million Rank 7 ODD 3.46 million

Big jump in both ODA and ODD shows that they have had a more entertaining week as war with SMASH broke out. Caps wise not doing as well as perhaps they should be (I understand they declared so would have thought their first op would have been good stats wise) but at least they are fighting so the members must be happier with their lot in life. I still think that positionally they are in a tough spot but they are at least making a play to rectify this. Their relationship with Legacy with be key as if their northern villas become threatened they are doomed and why would Legacy let them prosper? Still this game surprises so maybe if their diplomacy is strong they will make their position work. I am doubtful but will see how this plays out.

Rank 7 DO family tribe

Still food. Awful tribe

Rank 8 SMASH 2

Feeder tribe for SMASH. Lets move on

Rank 9 KMD

Still here so won't be too harsh but can't see them lasting more than a week or so.

Rank 10 NUFAN Points 509k ODA rank 8 2.24 million ODD Rank 2 6.68 million

Still very high ODD showing that they are fighting for every villa and though positionally they have a great spot to defend from the quicker building OFF will be wearing them down. But hats off for putting up a fight and if they can continue to frustrate then you have to say a tribe punching above its weight. The lack of caps must be a worry but is always good to see a tribe scrapping to survive.

So this ends this weeks summary. A week (and a bit if you nit picking) that saw the end of the Death family, duck hunting and some dogged defending from NUFAN but still no PnP.

Sad times

DeletedUser14488

So this ends this weeks summary. A week (and a bit if you nit picking) that saw the end of the Death family, duck hunting and some dogged defending from NUFAN but still no PnP.

Sad times

Nah mate, I'm totally still going :)

DeletedUser5582

Time for the absolutely on time weekly update :oops: So in the new format we shall update as and when the need arises. All agree? Nods. Ok so in the two and a bit weeks since our last look at which tribe are burning a trail through TW folklore and who are having the last word in mediocrity let us unleash the cameras and get cracking.

Rank 1 (non mover) Poker 7.3 million points Rank 1 ODA 25.68 million Rank 6 ODD 7.04 million

My tribe so couldn't possibly comment :cool:

Rank 2 & 8 (non mover) SMASH 6.5 million Points Rank 2 ODA 21.1 million Rank 5 ODD 7.26 million

Well Fellas gave up after the initial OP and the SMASH family (do I see a SMASH3 appear lol) took full advantage so now the map looks good (unless you are a donkey) so now is the final manoeuvrings before the all out war. They have the Legacy family to the North, the odd donkey and then Poker so they are spending their time eating their inactives and molesting barbs as they bulk up for the final war. Can't fault them so far (bar for SMASH3 which is daft) but you have to say it is a sign of the server that you can get to Rank 2 and dominate your position and only have the odd skirmish to do so. This is not their fault but does show the lack of good leaders on the UK servers. Be nice to have a few tribes to hone your fighting skills as a tribe before you go all out for the world win?

Still a good tribe with some very good players. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Rank 3 & 5 Legacy Family (+1 spot) Rank 3 ODA 13 million Rank 3 ODD 8.12 million

Another tribe that has not had to fight tooth and nail for their spot but again not their fault. Again most of their caps are now internals and barbs with the odd rim tribe thrown in. Some strong members but their main issue for the future is having a family to co ordinate in a world war. Won't trouble them in the short term and they most hope that a lot more of their family start to drop out as they eat their way through the remaining Donkeys and with just 12 members in the second string tribe they look to be making the push into one tribe. Positionally they look good with a bulge pushing into SMASH and a decent fl against the Donkeys to make an OP their successful should they chose to do so.

Again look like bulking up before the final war and the only query is why they have not gone for the Donkey tribe earlier? One to ponder.

Rank 4 REBELS (new entry) Rank 11 ODA 1.93 million Rank 21 ODD 1.18 million

Breaking away from the Duck family these rebels will shows us all soon if they the Luke skywalker type of rebel or the I have tasted a tribe hopping once and kind of like it sort of rebel that this server seems to breed. Ignore the low ODT as these guys are new they HAVE got some excellent war stats against their former tribemates but you can temper this with positionally they were going to succeed unless DO! had gone for them from the off. However, taking advantage of another tribe's mistakes is to be lauded and these guys are clearing relishing new leadership and fighting to cave out their territory. They have plenty of DO! backline to eat and will go far in the short term. Longer term am sure a few will look to be recruit nuked to get to the worlds end.

Rank 6(up 3) Donkey Tribe

Am sure they have ODA and ODD but they are doomed once SMASH or Legacy family decide they need to eat more than barbs and internals. Am slightly shocked they are still here and their rise up the rankings is more to do with others misfortunes than a new found Bobby Dazzler buff applied to their members.

Rank 7 (down 4) DO! Rank 6 ODA 6.66 million Rank 1 ODD 23.1 million

To lose your family tribe is careless but to turn former tribemates into backline eating terrors whilst you fight (meh stack and hope) against the Rank 1 tribe is making calamity your friend and this tribe is doomed as their biggest members get opped and their other members are left to fend for themselves. This tribe is certain than swapping villas for ODD is the way forward and their caps [age shows just internals and barbs on the credit side.

Still I guess is justice for having the worst tribe home page have seen in a while.

Rank 9 (new entry) DOOM

Stuck in the middle of Legacy these guys might be the answer to the Donkey Kissers continuing existence. TW stats tells us they were getting eaten by Legacy until a week or so back and now this tribe just eats barbs so looks like some sort of hugging is going on. For me wouldn't tolerate anther tribe in my core on a non outside supporting world even before I saw what they were doing to the barbs but thats just me.

In summary positionally they are well doomed and no amount of barb abuse will cure that.

Rank 10 CLASS

Ugh. Barb munchers located between SMASH and Poker where no doubt they will continue to build up villas for these two tribes until morale makes them an appetizer.

So that ends this times two and a bit weekly review. We have lost Fellas, NUFAN and the Duck family tribe to fate and fortune and seen barb molesting hugglers rise up in their place. Is this server doomed? Will the Donkey kissers survive till next time? When will the final war break out to see who really was top of the pops and who just a flash in the proverbial pan?

Until next time (probs in July lol)

Deleted User - 70854

SMASH3 are not affiliated with SMASH, its a tribe they are at war with who changed their name...

DeletedUser5582

SMASH3 are not affiliated with SMASH, its a tribe they are at war with who changed their name...

gasp. Well if I had any researchers would sack them lol. Oops well my bad still am guessing the name change to SMASH3 did not fool you guys for long just well me in fact :(

DeletedUser14442

Rank 9 (new entry) DOOM

Stuck in the middle of Legacy these guys might be the answer to the Donkey Kissers continuing existence. TW stats tells us they were getting eaten by Legacy until a week or so back and now this tribe just eats barbs so looks like some sort of hugging is going on. For me wouldn't tolerate anther tribe in my core on a non outside supporting world even before I saw what they were doing to the barbs but thats just me.

In summary positionally they are well doomed and no amount of barb abuse will cure that.

Good evening.

This is my first post here on the uk forums, concerning how this world goes, and this can be considered the first DOOM point of view in the uk servers.

We are fighting Legacy from the first few weeks (we actually declared on them, and not vice versa) and we are the only ones fighting Legacy while almost all of the other tribes in 44, were really busy in building, farming, dancing on ice, or just looking and turning us down for almost anything. We are ok with this. We know how to fight, and we always know that defeat is a possibility, but we dont mind, we came here for the love of the game.
As for the barbarians, the answer is strategically simple, I wont go into trouble explaining. Whoever can read a TW map, can answer for himself. Legacy made their numbers by recruiting 3 or 4 smaller tribes (their larger members) and almost internally or traitorous conquering the smaller members of smaller tribes who in the same day they saw nukes from their earlier companions. These tactics disgust us.

In any case as I always say in these situations, if anyone thinks we are doomed is free to try. As Legacy is trying for almost 2 months.
For your information and just for the record, there is no hugging with anyone.

Anyway we made it into the list, so good job from my boys.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: !. L !, ! L !
Side 2:
Tribes: DOOM

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 28
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,356
Side 2: 156,440
Difference: 84

chart

"TW stats tells us they were getting eaten by Legacy until a week or so back "
Eaten? Is being down 5 conquers really being eaten?

DeletedUser5582

Now second most popular poster of all time the key word here was "a week or so back" I do confess that I only looked at Doom's loss page on TW stats but after Darklings post looked a little more like Aslan at the deeper magic here and noticed this

Side 1:
Tribes: DOOM
Side 2:
Tribes: ! L !, !. L !

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 159
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,752
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15,752

chart

So if true then firstly I need to apologise to the Doom tribe for sloppy work (so I apologise) and secondly second most popular poster I do these reviews when time allows and if truth be told sometimes I just sort of skim over the last few as well time is precious.

So for an edit the tribe Doom do eat barbs ( but we can see why) and 2-0 up over the past week doesn't make the Legacy family look so good. I will clearly have to clean my camera lenses and try and do a better job. Apologies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The most recent week is what I was referencing.

It's that 33 vs. 28 is fairly even. DOOM even had more points conquered from the legacy family than they had conquered by the legacy family.