Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

someone please noble him, it's embarrassing for everyone that a barb-nobling point whore is rank 1

DeletedUser

someone please noble him, it's embarrassing for everyone that a barb-nobling point whore is rank 1

He'll lose it again soon. Only reason I keep being overtook is because LOOM are quite trigger happy :lol:

DeletedUser

We should overtake him again soon too, though the fact that he is anywhere near the top of the rankings bothers me :icon_evil:

DeletedUser8385

lol hes maxing his villages to stay ontop, its a good thing point rankings dont matter and his od is pathetic

DeletedUser

i wish i was closer to him :icon_twisted: i could teach him how to fight

DeletedUser

I want to Im just Afraid of the Turtle tactic though i have to say if i clear him i can rebuild faster
But i hear KP are After me :icon_eek:
So its a tight Possiton :(

DeletedUser326

I want to Im just Afraid of the Turtle tactic though i have to say if i clear him i can rebuild faster
But i hear KP are After me :icon_eek:
So its a tight Possiton :(

I'll help in a month :p Bit tied up for now but he'll have to go, such a pain!

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: Youl fall Corz ama coming for you >.>

Not really.....al get rimmed in like 2 weeks or summit :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: Youl fall Corz ama coming for you >.>

Not really.....al get rimmed in like 2 weeks or summit :lol:

You Will Have to Be Quick I hear Kp is Doing an Op on me :icon_eek:
At Least one or two of them are Good and one is diffinitly great
but i dont think it would stack up to much though if they do i could be suprised ;)

DeletedUser

i have read almost of the posts in this topic, but i don`t see around here players with real TribalWars experience...such as players with big acounts on other worlds or even with acounts on other countries. and when i say big acounts i mean players with at least 10 millions points and at least 1000 villages. now, in this point of the game in this world, i am pretty possitive when i say that in a very short time, this world will have a new ruller in players ranking, and a new leader on the tribes rankings as well. so...with this post i anounce the arrival on this world of several players from www.triburile.ro, world 3.

DeletedUser8385

i have read almost of the posts in this topic, but i don`t see around here players with real TribalWars experience...such as players with big acounts in other worlds or even with acounts in other countries. and when i say big acounts i mean players with at least 10 millions points and at least 1000 villages. now, in this point of the game in this world, i am pretty possitive when i say that in a very short time, this world will have a new ruller in players ranking, and a new leader on the tribes rankings as well. so...with this post i anounce the arrival on this world of several players from www.triburile.ro, world 3.

biggest account i have had is 15 million points :icon_rolleyes: thats no different then 2 million except for even more time consuming. especially when you still farm :lol:

DeletedUser

this world will have a new ruller in players ranking,
we'll see about that, I quite like holding rank 1 thanks, but if I ever get bored I'll think about you ;)

DeletedUser8385

Meclipse
Tribe: T.A.O

with a tribe of 1 member... you...

good luck with that

DeletedUser2722

i have read almost of the posts in this topic, but i don`t see around here players with real TribalWars experience...such as players with big acounts on other worlds or even with acounts on other countries. and when i say big acounts i mean players with at least 10 millions points and at least 1000 villages.

And do you know everyone in the top 20?

I've had 2 accounts with over 1K villages (on.net) and it's really no big deal!

Anyway, I haven't a clue who you are, however, I can tell you I know many
players who have been playing this game for years, and despite their vast
experience, suck at the game and are outclassed by new players...

... experience is not everything! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

--Abdo--
^^that

DeletedUser

--Abdo--

That is a very good point. I am not saying I am a brilliant player blah blah blah, cos I am not (I am too lazy to be good) but I can safely say that I can do better than people like Hans who has been playing this game since net2 :lol: (my first world was UK4)

DeletedUser8385

1 Yeah Yeah Yeah BOB doing very well but wtf is with the tribe? just a few rl freinds? teaching? idk
2 .simetrik. CROM fail
3 SperzFTW Gold my neighbor to the north is doing very well for themselfs solid third place in world holding down 1st in k54
4 AJusCorz BA along with the rest of the top 4 starting to outpace the rest of the pack, after some early nuke losses i hope to start catching up with these 4 in the future.
5 Fatalllllll Gold not much to say about myself, except for am i the highest non coplayed account atm?
6 gratefuldead BA dont really know anything about this guy but his stats are not terrible, doesnt look like his targets put up a fight
7 Death Lurks Gold we will see how the new player does for himself
8 Abdo Gold have not talked to abdo much but i have much respect for them from what i have seen
9 Tilt Gold great player, expecting him to fly back up to me soon
10 kendoy2k BA doesnt look like he has much trouble with his targets fighting back either, has overnobled himself twice so hes rolling out the 5 trains early
11 dimi999 LOOM poor player internaling barbnobling and inactive nobling, about the only thing they can do right is get stacked.
12 RainySpell JBOX idk who this is, if they stay awhile they will get a rate
13 finlandia BA 34.680 8 4335
14 ironblev SMEG 31.774 7 4539
15 Suks IRA-WW 31.435 6 5239
16 OverDose Gold good players have taken a few losses
17 Ruffus Gold ruffus can and will be higher
18 codywasnevergood Gold holy barbs recently cody makes me think you did it just to hit the top 20
19 TheRiverStyx Gold hands down best player i have ever run across
20 coramoor BA 26.873 6 4479