Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

20/2/2012

top20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Whoever Adam is he seems to be doing quite well, overall though this world just seems terrible :/

DeletedUser10204

Whoever Adam is he seems to be doing quite well, overall though this world just seems terrible :/

I'm actually starting to agree :/ 4 times my backtime have been early cos of the stupid 5 sec rule :/ plus nubs paying PP to get acadamy quickly aint that right four seasons :p

DeletedUser

Dont be a scrub cos your tribe fails, Or ill go post happy on all our skype convos and mails, of you.. begging for us to merge into your players.

Muppet

DeletedUser10204

Dont be a scrub cos your tribe fails, Or ill go post happy on all our skype convos and mails, of you.. begging for us to merge into your players.

Muppet

wasnt really begging now was it :D i believe it was a proposition i made and could work for us both and go ahead ill show all the lies you told me :icon_rolleyes:

muppet...

DeletedUser

I'll be rooting for Doctor Strangler and his tribe AFLAC to win in this world.
he seems like one of the better player's on the world from what I've seen so far. adam probably the only player who's better than him IMO, haven't seen enough of the four season's guy or any of the superhero in training guys to have a proper opinion on them at all.
Mind and the .iT guys will be AFLAC's only competition in the end I reckon. (sorry for turning my comment into a partial top 10 tribes/predictions post as well)

shame I'm a massive fail at speed worlds anyway, would've liked to stay around longer to try and make an appearance in the top 20.
Guess I'll stick to by .net for now as that's getting busy

DeletedUser

Thanks for taking us back on topic Demon

1 adam10950 AFLAC - no comment
2 Massing Sams Mind - seems to be keeping up, Hopefully we'll watch the account flourish
3 Imminent Threat SHAC - SHAC recently started a war with -Super so we can expect their growth to decrease
4 Four Seasons SHAC - Duke of SHAC same as above
5 -BatMan.IT -SupeR - Duke of -Super same as above. Im shore hes ready to noble as he has the only two villages in the top 5
6 Tgrendo AFLAC 7,750 - Really good player, they will go far. Should be nobling soon
7 Appetite for Destruction AFLAC - Probably one of the best players on the world.
8 Gain warnham Mind - Hmm.. honestly dont know how hes doing all I know is he may have problems with AFLAC in the near future.
9 -Superman.IT -SupeR - Same as Rank 3-5
10 Rubentmt Mind - Wasn't this heigh awhile ago im guessing he built an academy
11 Doctor Strangler AFLAC - Possibly the best player on the world
12 kazik p ~DR~ 6,220 - Who nobles a 200pt Player?
13 Ruffus O.S.K 6,149 - Dont feel like commenting on this guy so much has been said already
14 B.C.B.D.M.R.I.A.I.O.I.SI We ... - Noob
15 star123 Ego - the ego crew seems good
16 pig ignorant SHAC - Same as 3-5
17 NO MORE EXCUSES Ego - #15
18 Abdullah El Ashrataf UK - the kid just got nobled
19 Thargoran Ego - same as #17
20 patrick2121 T.E.A - tea are nubs

DeletedUser

u guys should be rooting for me to win this world not doc :(
I always want my villages to belong to the winning player, doc has/will soon have (depending on when you're reading this) one of my villages, therefore I want him to win.

still gonna kill as many of his troops as possible though, just as I want him to win, doesn't mean I won't try to slow him down at all

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe
1 adam10950 AFLAC [Seem to be doing great and will continue that way
2 Massing Sams Mind [nice oda and seems like he is giving rank one a run for his money
3 Four Seasons SHAC [doing great
4 Imminent Threat SHAC [i know this guy and he is a player to watch out for, would not be shocked if they grab the top
5 Tgrendo AFLAC [both villa built great so far, one to watch
6 Appetite for Destruction AFLAC [name says it all :p
7 Legendairy SHAC [She has milk
8 NO MORE EXCUSES Ego [just little old me :D
9 Gain warnham Mind [meat the warminator
10 -BatMan.IT -SupeR [batman is doing great, one to watch, but where is robin?
11 Ruffus O.S.K [Had the pleasure of working with the guy a lot, all the haters underestimate him, and it works for him.
12 Rubentmt Mind [going well
13 pig ignorant SHAC [from same town as me, enough said :p
14 B.C.B.D.M.R.I.A.I.O.I.SI We ... [worked with him on w60, top bloke top player
15 Doctor Strangler AFLAC [great guys, great troop whores, if they where noddles, they would be super noodles :p
16 kazik p ~DR~ [nice 200pts player nobled, must of lost a lot of troops on that one :p
17 patrick2121 T.E.A [not sure
18 star123 Ego [my tribal wars brother, great player, great mate.
19 Rikky Tank ~[P]~ [rikky tank , will he live up to the name, tune in next time
20 borntolose TFL [lets hope he does not live up to the name

DeletedUser

A quick review of the current top 20. A few changes since the last time this was updated

1 adam10950 SHAC 123.347 - Great players, killing it so far!
2 Four Seasons SHAC 118.507 - Same as above, but he spams lc much more when farming :)
3 Doctor Strangler SHAC 77.357 - Noobs.
4 star123 Ego 66.662 - Doesn't seem too bad, never talked to him/her/them though but seems to know what they're doing.
5 borntolose TFL 60.489 - No idea.
6 Imminent Threat SHAC 56.226 - Also noobs.
7 KnightNinja TFL 49.949 - No idea either, sorry.
8 Massing Sams ERUPT 49.513 - Been in the top 20 since the start basically, seems solid.
9 petsku52 SHAC 44.200 - Got a kick from internaling, lets see if they can stay here.
10 Rubentmt 41.236 - Playing solo, doing it well.
11 NO MORE EXCUSES Ego 39.598 - One of the players in Ego obviously. Will be interesting to see how this player progresses.
12 Look Behind You.. CORE 37.648 - Not sure about the tribe CORE, seems like the most decent player in there though.
13 dragon boss Sons 36.399 - No idea.
14 Ruffus O.S.K 36.158 - Doesn't seem to have taken too much damage from The Don. Where is The Don now anyway?
15 Appetite for Destruction I~ 34.044 - Banned
16 PeterDGreat1 Ego 31.779 - Will have to noble north, to get away from the tribe, not much more targets there anymore.
17 OliverKelly HELLO 27.273 - Located in the eastern parts of the world, not many threats as of now, should be able to grow peacefully for a while longer.
18 mikebenji T.E.A 27.120 - Right between Ego and Four Seasons along with SHAC., I don't see how this player will last very much longer.
19 Van kers Ego 26.918 - Totally trapped it seems, will have to move to get space
20 the warrior Aquiles ERUPT 26.859 - ...?

DeletedUser

1 adam10950 SHAC 1.214.340 -- Great Players, One is hot, other cold. Great combo lol
2 Four Seasons SHAC 710.897|---|
3 Doctor Strangler SHAC 483.944 Good bunch of guys, all friendly and skilled players
4 Look Behind You.. SHAC 350.115 New addition to SHAC, 2 brothers, one account. works well for them
5 Imminent Threat SHAC 338.660 Been with me since the start, Alot of respect for these guys, both great players.
6 star123 SHAC 276.210 Dont know much about Paul, be nice to see him in skype more often, Has is head in the right place tho
7 mikebenji T.E.A 231.498 Typical Noob, All mouth No Show,
8 petsku52 SHAC. 229.161 One of SHACs friends, Never spoke to him tho lol!
9 dragon boss Sons 211.212 Seems like a nice guy, knows what hes doing i think, Will soon tell how good he is.
10 OliverKelly HELLO 194.614 Havnt spoke to him at all, Heard alot of posotive feedback about him tho,

DeletedUser

1 adam10950 SHAC - no comment
2 Four Seasons SHAC - great guy an amazing diplo lol, finally might have a co, doing awsome solo
3 Doctor Strangler SHAC - also great players, shame some have left but still doing really well
4 Imminent Threat SHAC - doing well havent really spoken to much but hes a cool guy
5 star123 SHAC - paul cool guy doing well !
6 petsku52 SHAC. - dont no how hes rank 6... gob smacked lol go on petsku52 !
7 mikebenji T.E.A - doing well top 10, but see how long it lasts
8 dragon boss Sons - really cool guy, few things happend seems to have good understanding of game !
9 OliverKelly HELLO - thought he was a cool guy, but things happend doing well also tho
10 PeterDGreat1 Ego - never spoke to him, or herd much about him but ego as the tribe are also doing well