Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Soon as in next year soon? :icon_biggrin:

Really curious about InkaROCK wonder how skilled he really is and how many troops he has. I highly doubt he is beating the people I know :D

Next year as in a week. But thanks for your input. If not sooner, depends who pops up with Acads around our rank. We were rank 22 this morning, rank 29 now as we had to get our last smithy level, and it slows pts down.

Inka doesn't seem that great to me. I think he will be a 2 week wonder, if that.

DeletedUser282

Update:

1 InkaROCK - Nobled 2 villages quite quickly, doubt he can keep rank 1 though.
2 Darazi - Waiting to see him overtake Inka.
3 -Osiris- - Waiting to see what he will noble, is very near Sir Vic so his growth will probably be slowed by that.
4 Sir Vic - See Osiris.
5 Fuzzy Bunny - Close to me, so growth will probably be slowed however means we can work together well.
6 Thanatos - i know very little about this guy
7 hoang.nghiem - under new ownership, should noble soon, not sure how good the new owner(s?) are, i expect goodd otherwise they wouldn#'t have got the account.
8 Muddy Water - Me - Freshly built acad, with a few decent targets.
9 PressDelete - Unsure of alias, not been paying much attention, seems to have caught up quite well though.
10 Duke-Nukem - will fall out of top 20 very quickly.
11 Just-me
12 ftW1N - good player but in OUR continent
13 Rincewinds
14 kocone
15 SamuelJW
16 cafealpha
17 Codename 47
18 jimjames
19 masaker500
20 Thargoran - :O

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And your planning to do what exactly? :lol:

You realize Reduaram is Muddy Water, and that he does have an academy, and is the better player of the two, right?

ie. Your post insinuates that he couldn't noble someone out of the top 20 due to being low ranked himself.

DeletedUser

Soon as in next year soon? :icon_biggrin:

Really curious about InkaROCK wonder how skilled he really is and how many troops he has. I highly doubt he is beating the people I know :D

Sorry for the double quote. But we just broke top 20. What now?

DeletedUser

You realize Reduaram is Muddy Water, and that he does have an academy, and is the better player of the two, right?

ie. Your post insinuates that he couldn't noble someone out of the top 20 due to being low ranked himself.
Its more of a I doubt he could/would do it kind of thing. The locations of both would suggest that he will do nothing.

DeletedUser

Common mate, we go way back, play nice.

Its Retwep just so you know.

It's not a shot out at you, just a fact.

I know who you are, why do you think I contacted you on Skype, on which you failed to reply. >_>

DeletedUser282

i would assume that Sir Vic's situation has got very bad, very quickly.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt know at all but im guessing it was just a minor set back by about 2-3 days?

DeletedUser

I wouldnt know at all but im guessing it was just a minor set back by about 2-3 days?

Sir Vic would wish it was that small. :p

Though he is making a swift recovery due to high Rax/Stable and he had LC surviving.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sir Vic would wish it was that small. :p

Though he is making a swift recovery due to high Rax/Stable and he had LC surviving.

I suspect he'll recover as well, but it wouldn't shock me to see him temporarily dip out of the top 20 while doing so. Though yes, definitely more than a 3 day setback. In 3 days I can make 144 rams, 581 lc, 1415 axe, which is far less than what Sir Vic lost. Sir Vic may have slightly higher barracks or stable or workshop than me, but I believe the three are likely roughly comparable.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1511

I suspect he'll recover as well, but it wouldn't shock me to see him temporarily dip out of the top 20 while doing so. Though yes, definitely more than a 3 day setback. In 3 days I can make 144 rams, 581 lc, 1415 axe, which is far less than Sir Vic. Sir Vic may have slightly higher barracks or stable or workshop than me, but I believe the three are likely roughly comparable.

Higher Rax and im guessing Same Work shop :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's not a shot out at you, just a fact.

I know who you are, why do you think I contacted you on Skype, on which you failed to reply. >_>

Im always signed in. Rarely there. Ill give you a shout next time I see you online. When I do your always set to Busy.

Will regain a decent spot in the top 20 in the next few days (On topic). Got big plans :D