Top 20 Players

DeletedUser8856

Ferret is just stating the fact that Zero has quit after certain players started launching could be a coincidence, lighten up its a joke. And 5k incs ? He moaned that he never got attacked, from our point of view its funny how that works out. I daren't say that you would be saying the same if the shoe was on the other foot. Fair enough hes a 'great player' wow, hes gone thats that, the only person in the blame is either himself for setting the person that deleted the account or you guys for letting it happen in the first place.

DeletedUser8800

its funny how he use to call everyone noobcake
but even you cant argue that he has a very very poor choice of player to take over his account lol
he is the noobcake lol
i gurantee if he and me spent the same amount of time on here it would be very interesting
a very good player spending 3 hours a day on here and some one that knows the game but not a brilliant player plays 7 hours aday the 7 hours a day player would win
that account was played 24/7 with 3 players on it lol so yes they are going to grow very quick
lighten up please this is a game and we are having banter stop trying to belittle everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

its funny how he use to call everyone noobcake
but even you cant argue that he has a very very poor choice of player to take over his account lol
he is the noobcake lol
i gurantee if he and me spent the same amount of time on here it would be very interesting
a very good player spending 3 hours a day on here and some one that knows the game but not a brilliant player plays 7 hours aday the 7 hours a day player would win
that account was played 24/7 with 3 players on it lol so yes they are going to grow very quick
lighten up please this is a game and we are having banter stop trying to belittle everyone

Just No, That account was barely active, 3players your having a laugh, just because it said it on the profile doesnt mean their was it just means the profile wasnt updated, and no if you and him spent the same amount of time it wouldnt be interesting you would get slapped about

Dee > All Death :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8825

Just No, That account was barely active, 3players your having a laugh, just because it said it on the profile doesnt mean their was it just means the profile wasnt updated, and no if you and him spent the same amount of time it wouldnt be interesting you would get slapped about

Dee > All Death :icon_rolleyes:

Ok tell you what, why dont you, dee, and mitch, take on the ferret in game and see what happens ?? oh thats right none of you can er and i dont need to state why!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8782

Ok tell you what, why dont you, dee, and mitch, take on the ferret in game and see what happens ?? oh thats right none of you can er and i dont need to state why!! :icon_rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Why dont you put your money where your mouth is i bet 5K PP that if someone gives me an account around the same size as his and we do a 1V1 that means no support from anyone or help from anyone at all i will beat him, and i am willing to bet the same if he did it with Dee or even Mitch :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8825

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Why dont you put your money where your mouth is i bet 5K PP that if someone gives me an account around the same size as his and we do a 1V1 that means no support from anyone or help from anyone at all i will beat him, and i am willing to bet the same if he did it with Dee or even Mitch :icon_eek:

I would gladly take that bet cos you would prob quit like you (inc dee and mitch) did before :icon_rolleyes:, so why dont you put you pp where your mouth is and play w3 again as you have so much to say about it!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back to the Top 20 Discussion Please!

Some of these comments would be better in a mail or new thread even.

DeletedUser5528

1 SuicidEd TFF TFF
Is no secret, this is the player I have most respect for. Good mate and can always rely on him to make me look as stupid as possible in public places.

2 Noenum Pax TFF
Great player and a genuine bloke too. One of my most trusted advisers.

3 Reggie Boy TFF
I recruited this player right near the start and have to say what a good move that was. Very particular about organisation and even let it go over his head when he received racist mails from spurs all the way.

4 hylander79 DEATH
Dont know you but you must be pretty good to be 4th.

5 zzdan480zz TFF
Well its me. well not just me anymore.

6 mitchnom TFF
Well what can I say about Jo. Got to love her ey Acheron ?

7 Acheron1 DEATH
The leader of Death and by far their hardest worker these days. When I first checked him out I thought internaller and hider behind his tribe, How wrong I was. Shame on the rest of you for working him so hard.

8 The PowerII TFF
The deadly type. You know he is there but ignore it till suddenly he looks in your direction with his evil glare and you now have good reason to be scared :icon_twisted:

9 luvnhugs TFF
Reserved while I catch up :p

10 Zamenhof TFF
I respect this player alot. I made such a noise when egg recruited him as was in my eyes a target. Again something I am glad to say I was wrong about.

11 Fanatik TFF
Always claim to be sleeping yet pushing the top 10. Anyone know of a decent alarm should send it to Fanatik@uk3.com

12 Groundman TFF
Reliable , Hard working and very trustworthy. Couldn't ask for more.

13 whitealchemist TFF
The tribes most outspoken member, says it how it is or how he see's it anyway. Is like a dog with a bone though and if you thwart him dont think that is the end of it. He will keep coming till he gets what he wants.

14 milnes TFF
Quiet member until I give him something to do then is maticulous in seeing it is carried out.

15 jon124 DEATH
Seems to be gone and some lame sitter really not doing much. Perhaps death could give us the official view on this one ?

16 skipdepot TFF
Makes me laugh almost everytime I speak with him. Good player too when he has the nukes to send.

17 Iakovosian DEATH
Have briefly spoken to this player. Seems a nice guy. Not impressed with the change in his village names to gloat but think that was more likely the child of the tribe siroxel.

18 DSperado TFF
Nice chap. :)
19 mrchief DEATH
mrchief is a bit wierd on the surface but a good guy none the less.

20 r1zla TFF
Doesn't matter what you do to him he will not quit. He waits patiently and then pounces .

DeletedUser5582

Now we have the win conditions thought be good to have a top 20...!

No1 Non Mover and Granny Pin Up is SuicidEd 14,450,245 Points and 1497 villages TFF

Late starter and made it to No 1. Lovely guy to have in your tribe with his one liners, refusal to accept music has changed and always there if you need advice, a chat or a nuke or 20. At his best when deciding who to nuke next as he follows a set pattern weighing up each enemy acc with some choice words. Still not fixed his lawn mind.

No2 Non Mover Noenum Pax 14,143,275 and 1386 villas. TFF

Trying to catch Ed and doing a fair job of it. Always helpful to his tribe pops up at odd moments before driving around east anglia. Very good player and very organised in how he plays the game.

No 3 Non Mover Reggie Boy and Pride of Aberdeen 12,911,574 points and 1254 villas. TFF

Most enthusiastic, cheerful and dedicated guy have ever met who's love of the short note is legendary in TFF circles is the glue that holds the tribe together. His glamorous assistant does nuke us a lot though.

No 4 Up 8 spots is Groundman 11,672,935 points with 1114 villas. TFF

Again is one of the backbones (ok ok maybe a rib) of TFF always supporting if asked, taking sits and there for your general lawn queries. You need a few Groundmans to have a successful tribe and very pleased we picked him out of the wreckage of some other tribe back in the days.

No 5 Hylander down 1 spot with 11.182.413 points and 1126 villas. Death

Shroud Wearers call him the machine and has been consistent in his growth. Sees weakness and is relentless in exploiting it and has always been good to chat to in mails. Never tested by TFF so would be fun to see how he handles it.

No 6 Acheron1 Up 1 spot with 10,927,196 points with 1083 villas Death

Led Death this far and leading is never easy so to run such an account shows good skills. Again never tested by TFF but think that about to change so will see how he (or his faithful clicking sidekick) handles the next few weeks.

No 7 The PowerII Up 1 spot with 10.589.135 and 1067 villas TFF

Quietly impressive player who without fuss goes about turning red dots blue. Again a huge part of the TFF foundations and one who doesnlt use scripts just lager and a mouse!

No 8 mitchnom down 2 with 10.466.392 points and 1051 villas.

Me so no comment!

No 9 luvnhugs non mover with 10.351.644 points and 1044 villas.

Aha what a great player to have found loitering on UK7! Breath of fresh air into the TFF chat room and has got a dormant acc back firing again. Lovely guy and has some great recipes too (with pics).

No 10 zzdan480zz down 5 with 10.078.196 points and 1016 villas

The Dan and Larger than expected Dan on this acc. The Dan has showed what a fantastic leader he has been since UK3 started. The soul of TFF and now writes in blue :icon_eek:

Ok only time to do top 10 so for No 11 to 20 you have a few hrs to improve your stats before I finish this!