Top 20 Players

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Discuss.

It's settled; somewhat. Fairly sure both rank 1 and 2 stay top 10 for quite some time.

Rank Name
1 ulciscor
2 The Revenant
3 OverDose
4 andrew12345678
5 zachh17 Sabith
6 Admiral Phoenix
7 Queen of Hearts
8 Hellothere1990
9 deathstalker20
10 iRim
11 satanscircus
12 St Martin
13 Incovedient
14 wonderB
15 MrIntruder
16 j4cob187
17 arashx1
18 vmachine
19 knightsTemplar
20 DandolMaurice

DeletedUser

God bunny aint him, and I don't think fuzzy bunny is in their also. Although I have a funny feeling he is in either RA or INTRO.

DeletedUser

double you im sure you are most likely 90% right or he will be in one of them within a week and im sure he isnt far off being on the list due to posting it maybe he expects to be there by tomorrow who knows

DeletedUser

double you im sure you are most likely 90% right or he will be in one of them within a week and im sure he isnt far off being on the list due to posting it maybe he expects to be there by tomorrow who knows

sound like you know him well sasuke :lol: he is on the list and oh well... he doing quite well

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

But anyways enough about nauz and his co-playing ego.

SatansCircus is a newish player aint he?? So he is doing pretty well for his rank for now. But I don't think you can tell about a players progress, until later on in the world. More than likely when BP finishes which is very soon. :)

DeletedUser

He has picked some weird (but yet creative) names like in W39 for Random. So I guess it wouldn't surprise me, that much.

DeletedUser1508

Top twenty player is far from settled at this stage. Sure there are a few players that have the capacity to stay there... Such as Nauz and Revenent. However at this stage the top ranks are still very much biased towards when someone started, and whether or not they have built smithy, wall or market. I expect the top twenty to change hugely over the next while.

DeletedUser1495

are you sure its sleeping?
more llike this
cat+computer.jpg

or this
3743375034_1e79d43638.jpg

DeletedUser1495

Top twenty player is far from settled at this stage. Sure there are a few players that have the capacity to stay there... Such as Nauz and Revenent. However at this stage the top ranks are still very much biased towards when someone started, and whether or not they have built smithy, wall or market. I expect the top twenty to change hugely over the next while.

i agree u cant really see untill 2 weeks into the game

DeletedUser

My cat. When I'm at work he sleeps on the keyboard.

There's another cat in your life?! My heart. It breaks.

Nauz dear, much as I like you... I think s'wayyy too early to consider current top players. I give it until at least a couple of days after BP ends, to really have any indication of how the top player rankings are going. I can see too many good players in areas that are useless re: barbs, but will be great for farming once they can start hitting all the 26-pt type players.

Whilst I agree a few of the players in the top 20 atm may well stay there, I hold doubts about the order at this stage.