Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

I can see Phoenix hanging around the top 20 for some time, until some unknowns start to kick in. :)

DeletedUser

@ red i know lol
@Double you i think noob should be able to keep up there due to having three coplayers was 4 but one left leaving a gap i now have to sit them in lol although i dont really want to sit them lol but hey it gives me something to do at this stage due to it being so slow and drawn out well it fells like that lol

DeletedUser

There's another cat in your life?! My heart. It breaks.

Nauz dear, much as I like you... I think s'wayyy too early to consider current top players. I give it until at least a couple of days after BP ends, to really have any indication of how the top player rankings are going. I can see too many good players in areas that are useless re: barbs, but will be great for farming once they can start hitting all the 26-pt type players.

Whilst I agree a few of the players in the top 20 atm may well stay there, I hold doubts about the order at this stage.

I have to say i agree totally with AI here. The top 20 in my experience and opinion at this stage of the game has almost nothing to do with top players. I know for one if i was stuck playing in a 15x15 without another top top player, neither myself of them would ever get to rank 1 irrelevant of the area as we would be eating at eachother. Likewise if someone is stuck in an area without barbs they can not beat someone with many barbs adjacent it is just not possible.

One could argue about restart mails but many of the players may not even read the mails and therefore they are just unlucky; or rather they believe in long-term gratification rather than short-term gratification and may not even send Restart mails.

Therefore this is a bit pointless and the be totally honest the only reason this thread was started was because the Opening Poster is #1.

backpack

DeletedUser

Yes, you can. No-one else in the world has done that before.

red... your avatar is very disturbing for some reason... i keep staring at it -.- is that a hand climbing out off the eye?

back to topic: yes i can see some familiar faces in the top 20 and i know for sure they dont get there by having less than 50 spears at the moment, some even have 100 so .. cant call them point whore :icon_cool: I can call it experienced.

hoang nghiem

PS: Leave me a space, i will be there wth you guys very soon :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1508

red... your avatar is very disturbing for some reason... i keep staring at it -.- is that a hand climbing out off the eye?

Yes it is... And I keep staring at it too :icon_redface:

back to topic: yes i can see some familiar faces in the top 20 and i know for sure they dont get there by having less than 50 spears at the moment, some even have 100 so .. cant call them point whore :icon_cool: I can call it experienced.

hoang nghiem

PS: Leave me a space, i will be there wth you guys very soon :icon_cool:

Don't dis the people with 50 spears... some of us had no choice.

DeletedUser

yes i know i have heard about your lost? :icon_cool:

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

sound like you know him well sasuke :lol: he is on the list and oh well... he doing quite well

hoang nghiem

hey wats your skype
i knew but didnt want to say who he was yet lol
and yea i talk to nauz a bit but im sure he would call me more of a pest lol

God why wont people around me jus quit already as i need the farms

DeletedUser

I have to say i agree totally with AI here. The top 20 in my experience and opinion at this stage of the game has almost nothing to do with top players. I know for one if i was stuck playing in a 15x15 without another top top player, neither myself of them would ever get to rank 1 irrelevant of the area as we would be eating at eachother. Likewise if someone is stuck in an area without barbs they can not beat someone with many barbs adjacent it is just not possible.

One could argue about restart mails but many of the players may not even read the mails and therefore they are just unlucky; or rather they believe in long-term gratification rather than short-term gratification and may not even send Restart mails.

Therefore this is a bit pointless and the be totally honest the only reason this thread was started was because the Opening Poster is #1.

backpack

Of course the thread was started because the OP was number 1 .. no doubts about that one. :lol:

It's nice anyway for the people who are there now , may be their only chance to be seen in top 20 ... and for newer people it will show them how the rankings change and how less significant they are right now. - unless you are there of course :p

<3

Deleted User - 695343

Lisa - you always have the best sigs. <3

Hoang has a valid point, plenty of very experienced players up there already and I expect most of them will remain on that list for some time.

DeletedUser

Kinky Avie there Queen lol i hope Noob manages to stay up there lol and nauz do you have lc Yet ???
Nauz you have the spot i was talking about in Best spots lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he said he has 5 hq an 5 smity a while ago so dont put it past him