Top 20 Players

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There's another cat in your life?! My heart. It breaks.

Nauz dear, much as I like you... I think s'wayyy too early to consider current top players. I give it until at least a couple of days after BP ends, to really have any indication of how the top player rankings are going. I can see too many good players in areas that are useless re: barbs, but will be great for farming once they can access all the 26-type players as farms.

Whilst I agree a few of the players in the top 20 atm may well stay there, I hold doubts about the order at this stage.

But but, my title of BP King is awesome! ;)

DeletedUser1508

Fine...guess I'll have to hold rank 1 till then to not disappoint the masses ;)

I hope you do that :icon_wink: *No Sarcasm Intended*

To be honest, it should be easy for you to do so, with the tiny talent pool that this world has... *Sarcasm Intended*

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I hope you do that :icon_wink: *No Sarcasm Intended*

To be honest, it should be easy for you to do so, with the tiny talent pool that this world has... *Sarcasm Intended*

Sarcasm intended? :( No one on this world is good. All nubs! Me included. :lol:

DeletedUser1508

Sarcasm intended? :( No one on this world is good. All nubs! Me included. :lol:

Actually I was thinking about w1 when I wrote that. You are right, this world has no skill at all. We are all nubs.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. I was top-10 for approx. 2 hours yesterday, it all changes rapidly first two weeks, and we aren't even out of BP yet.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. I was top-10 for approx. 2 hours yesterday, it all changes rapidly first two weeks, and we aren't even out of BP yet.

I assure you, I will hold rank 1 far longer than 2 hours. I doubt I leave top 10 at all.

DeletedUser

In my very humble opinion anyone in the top 20 this early has to be a pointwhore.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If he says it, then it must be true. Nauz, you disappoint me. Pointwhore.

You'll note he says 'disappoint', not 'surprise'. :icon_twisted:

Hahah. Sigh. I amuse me. I apologise to all for how terrible that was.
Now I'm really gone for a week. :p
(EDIT: From this thread, I mean. Not... tw.)

Last edited by a moderator: