Top 25 Players

DeletedUser7179

not at any point lol i was 2nd to stable vendetta was still 20 odd points behind...

just looking at stats and mine still hasn't updated but his did no idea why.. but in game its shows up straight away!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

It's called lag lionheart. Everyone gets it on every new world... Stays around until a few weeks into the world. Fyi.

DeletedUser

not at any point lol i was 2nd to stable vendetta was still 20 odd points behind...

just looking at stats and mine still hasn't updated but his did no idea why.. but in game its shows up straight away!

I'm fairly sure we were second, because it did indeed say that. At least on my screen and clearly cfs.

DeletedUser

Lionheart could you do me a favor and make a thread saying you'll be first to lc again, then not get top 3 to lc? That shit was priceless

DeletedUser7179

Lionheart could you do me a favor and make a thread saying you'll be first to lc again, then not get top 3 to lc? That shit was priceless

I'm pretty sure ive never said i would be first to lc.. but sure i like to amuse the plebs!

DeletedUser

​Can't we have a top 200 so I can be included? I want an ego.

DeletedUser6695

Jeremy have lost their grip on the top 10. Clearly not a very skilled premade

DeletedUser13240

I didn't even know that they were pre-made. Look like late starters to me.

DeletedUser13240

My eyesight is bad enough as it is :(
Good to see nUKe make a come back :)

DeletedUser

Have Jeremy solved their problem yet? I left it in your hands and I'm hoping you made some progress Dave!?