Top 25 Players

DeletedUser10790

If you were looking properly and with an open mind not blinded by ego you would see around 10 players who may well remain in that top25.

Also, using pp through startup to gain a lead is a recognised and well used tactic these days. It doesn't show lack of skill, besmirching it shows lack of intelligence.

Blue

DeletedUser6695

If you were looking properly and with an open mind not blinded by ego you would see around 10 players who may well remain in that top25.

Also, using pp through startup to gain a lead is a recognised and well used tactic these days. It doesn't show lack of skill, besmirching it shows lack of intelligence.

Blue

Seems a bit harsh that he's only counting 2 and at that he's saying maybe...I'd like to think myself and Nauz are alright at this game

DeletedUser10790

I would tend to agree, but any more than alright would be stretching it :p

blue

DeletedUser6695

so when im ahead of you then time would have told. :)
leason 1 in making an idiot out of yourself. CF congrats

No, it's completely the opposite... Time will tell nothing because I've quit. Jesus, didn't think I'd have to explain that one

DeletedUser

you didnt have to explain. but the outcome is the same. you wont be top 25. so time will have told. jesus. i didnt think id have to explain that one.

If youquit 3 days ago iguess pushing an account now is out of the question for you. i see plenty of points added to your village. i guess time will tell on that aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

you didnt have to explain. but the outcome is the same. you wont be top 25. so time will have told. jesus. i didnt think id have to explain that one.

Nowhere have you stated that one of the best players will drop out of the top 25. Are you even reading what you're posting or just making things up as you go along?

DeletedUser

i dont need to state who or how many will drop out. thats pointless. im stating theres maybe 2 that will remain in the top 25 given 6 weeks from now. your out so its looking good. maybe you should just be quiet. you make no sense.

i quit 3 days ago. village has large increase in points over the last 3 days.

DeletedUser6695

i dont need to state who or how many will drop out. thats pointless. im stating theres maybe 2 that will remain in the top 25 given 6 weeks from now. your out so its looking good. maybe you should just be quiet. you make no sense.

i quit 3 days ago. village has large increase in points over the last 3 days.

That's called a market my friend, you know that thing you use to sell res for premium?

And a large increase? We don't all grow as slowly as you :lol:

DeletedUser

That's called a market my friend, you know that thing you use to sell res for premium?

And a large increase? We don't all grow as slowly as you :lol:

no thats right you dont all grow as slow as me. but i have more troops by far and thats what matters. any monkey can sell res for pp. congrats on getting top 25 and being forgotten just as fast.
be proud be proud.
400 points is the increase. but then with no troops to make its easy to triple that in 3 days.
good luck.

DeletedUser

no thats right you dont all grow as slow as me. but i have more troops by far and thats what matters. any monkey can sell res for pp. congrats on getting top 25 and being forgotten just as fast.
be proud be proud.
400 points is the increase. but then with no troops to make its easy to triple that in 3 days.
good luck.

What's your troop count bro? CF's isn't exactly impressive, hasn't built troops in a while so obviously not but it's 1 per point so most nub tribes would accept us. Don't hate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

What's your troop count bro? CF's isn't exactly impressive, hasn't built troops in a while so obviously not but it's 2 per point so most nub tribes would accept us. Don't hate.

plus we totally had lc second so obvz have lots of ponies

DeletedUser12564

Common generalisation that the bad players are the PP spenders. However when good players spend it we see outcomes like GIXXER on the pinky and the brain account

DeletedUser10790

Gix used very little pp in startup, may have pp'd walls tho later game

blue

DeletedUser13118

Gix used very little pp in startup, may have pp'd walls tho later game

blue

i think it was w19 where newsql (or whatever dat name was),***666***, pinky and the brain made us 25-30 thousands of pp, pinky less than other two but still :D
that was all in start of world, if we didn't get bored of selling pp we could've double that lol.

DeletedUser13252

Why every world has that topic. pp spender vs who hate to spend or cant or jealous xd.