DeletedUser8815

Updated

10 ALessonInNobleRushing Axes! 471 1 471
13 Bayside Axes! 453 1 453
14 MonsieurMark OAKS 449 1 449
18 Sitter of Death Bandit 418 1 418
19 Just-me Bandit 415 1 415

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

only 5% of accounts are coplayed, yet 75% of top 20 are......what does that say?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1342

Is this really needed? most people who don't have a permanent co-player have sitters for the majority of their off time, so i don't see that this thread has any benefit to the discussions in the forum.

DeletedUser

8 Captain Inactive Bandit 440 1 440
9 ALessonInNobleRushing Axes! 429 1 429
13 Bayside Axes! 384 1 384
17 Sitter of Death Bandit 356 1 356
18 Just-me Bandit 354 1 354

courtesy of nauz

....unless you know different

only one I know is Captain inactive from German/ Swiss servers. Really good player ;)
I don't really understand that discussion about co- or not coplayed accounts.
I mean in the end co-playing just means that you want to be successfull but don't have time all day to waste for that game. If there was no co-playing those guys playing that game all day without any reallife would be those who are successfull. But is this really an aim to be successfull just because you are sitting in front of the pc most of all players. With co-playing there is a competition between those accounts who are active 24/7 at least.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
most people who don't have a permanent co-player have sitters for the majority of their off time

No they don't. In most tribes people never sit each other, and the idea of a 24/7 account is considered silly. Most top 20 players, maybe, but absolutely not most players. Less than 5% of all accounts are co-played or sat nightly.

DeletedUser1342

Threads opened for discussion again, please keep it to the top 5 solo accounts played.

Maybe someone would like to take it upon them self to research the solo accounts and keep track of them so this thread can keep to correct stats.

DeletedUser

Can someone please post the top 5 solo accounts to rate? A solo account would be an account played by just 1 player. I know for certain that does not apply to 3 of the 5 listed in the first post, probably all 5 as they've probably be sat at one point or another.

DeletedUser455

ah man, stop crying everyone, srsly ._. same discussion every time...

DeletedUser8815

Can someone please post the top 5 solo accounts to rate? A solo account would be an account played by just 1 player. I know for certain that does not apply to 3 of the 5 listed in the first post, probably all 5 as they've probably be sat at one point or another.

ok which 3 would those be?

I will try maintain a top 5 list.

so far.....

17 Sitter of Death Bandit 418 1 418
18 Just-me Bandit 415 1 415
26 locutas of borg Tribal 361 1 361

any more claims? any more to be ruled out?

Also, anybody got any ideas on how one should qualify for such a list.....obviously coplays are excluded, but what about sat accounts? how long should an account be sat for to exlcude from the solo list?

I would have thought any regularly sitting would exclude it, but holiday sitting should be ok.

DeletedUser455

if i might make a suggestion, locutas?

how about, you exclude everyone, who does not combine the letters l o c u t a s f b r g in their nick? i am certain, once you do that, u will have a stable position within the top5 :)

DeletedUser8782

I will try maintain a top 5 list.

so far.....

17 Sitter of Death Bandit 418 1 418
18 Just-me Bandit 415 1 415
26 locutas of borg Tribal 361 1 361

You will find im above you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There should be a world which makes it so there are no Co-players, i think then it would show which individuals are really good, anybody with a co-player can pretty much reach the top 20, because they can farm twice as much :(

DeletedUser117

There should be a world which makes it so there are no Co-players, i think then it would show which individuals are really good, anybody with a co-player can pretty much reach the top 20, because they can farm twice as much :(

How could you enforce it? IP is a no go, as people play on their mobiles, home and sometimes even work computers. If you have an internet provider that uses dynamic IP's then you would only be able to log in once, and hope you never have to log out. Sure co playing can speed up your growth rate, but then so can night sitters, also people with more experience will always out grow people with less, should they be forced not to play as well?

Most people that co play are people, like myself that dont have time to play a world fulltime, we have jobs that require us to be away from TW for up to 14+ hours a day. Should school kids and unemployed people also be negated as they have more time to play as well?

The fact of the matter is, that co playing may increase your farming, but so does not having a job, going to school (school holidays are alot more than normal holidays), being retired, being in prison and so on. You will never get everyone on the same activity, same as you will never have a 'fair' world as everyone is on a different skill level.

DeletedUser

Can I ask how you know these accounts are not coplayed?

Unless you are sitting and checking IP log I don't think you could know! It's just someones word and tbh I don't trust half the people to tell the truth anyways!

DeletedUser

Can I ask how you know these accounts are not coplayed?

Unless you are sitting and checking IP log I don't think you could know! It's just someones word and tbh I don't trust half the people to tell the truth anyways!

Well Bayside is soloed, I wanted him to co-play with me but he didn't. He wanted to solo :<

DeletedUser

bayside aint solo

and if loucutas is a top 5 co played acc... i mean really,who needs to coplay anymore?

DeletedUser3371

ALessonInNobleRushing on 11.06. at 21:42
Yes this is Nauzh, was gone for the last day or so, had a sitter playing. The earlier mails were me though, not the sitter.

This is an excerpt, from a conversation we had. I think you first need to define the criteria with which you consider an account to be solo played, if you really want to continue with this folly.