Top 5 Solo Accounts

DeletedUser

Also, anybody got any ideas on how one should qualify for such a list.....obviously coplays are excluded, but what about sat accounts? how long should an account be sat for to exlcude from the solo list?

I would have thought any regularly sitting would exclude it, but holiday sitting should be ok.

Why? Even if it is holiday sitting, it is no longer a solo account as more than 1 player has contributed towards it. Only reason you can have a list is mail everyone in the top 50, asking if they've ever be sat or coplayed. Even then, your basing the rankings on their word rather than cold hard fact. If you're not willing to mail everyone, what's the point in creating this thread?

DeletedUser9536

Don't think that's necessary, everyone here's been shown up except for me, which means I'm the top solo account!!

DeletedUser

I think you first need to define the criteria with which you consider an account to be solo played, if you really want to continue with this folly.

I think anyone who doesnt have a job or school should be excluded from being considered as they would have an advantage over someone who does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a pointless thread imo.

As already said, I doubt anyone would be truth full about being co-played or not, and that people will have a diffrence of opinion on whether the accounts are actualy 'solo' (sitting and what not)

Will just turn into another thread were people who have issues with other co-playing complain.

DeletedUser

Don't think that's necessary, everyone here's been shown up except for me, which means I'm the top solo account!!

Haha I don't particularly see how one guy saying something was showing me up. I'm certain I play solo.

As stated by many before, this doesn't matter. I'd be top 5 if I had a better starting location. It's all about location and what you do with the resources. Farming takes some getting used to when playing solo, but I have the time so I prefer it. If I need help, I'll call upon a sitter instead of leaving it alone for periods of time as not to tarnish its purity :icon_rolleyes: If I knew someone who played TW perfectly (in my eyes) then I'd ask him/her to be my co, but I haven't found one so I'm learning to be efficient on my own. Something some of you should be paying more attention to instead of complaining about coplayers. These guys in the top 10 are lucky enough to have the knowledge and capability to do some great TW stuff so don't bash em.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This is an excerpt, from a conversation we had. I think you first need to define the criteria with which you consider an account to be solo played, if you really want to continue with this folly.

I don't usually use sitter when playing solo, did then, but as a general rule other than in the first few days of a world I play 'truly' solo if solo. ie. Just went 20 hours offline again and dropped 8 ranks due to it, didn't have a sitter playing that time.

DeletedUser

Ha. Three of the top four accounts in Bandits are solo, including mine.

This is an excerpt, from a conversation we had. I think you first need to define the criteria with which you consider an account to be solo played, if you really want to continue with this folly.

Defining a coplayed account isn't rocket science -- it's an account where more than one person logs into it with a password.

Anything else is sitting. Nauz is solo. He had a sitter one day. That doesn't negate the fact that he is, indeed, playing by himself.

Any tribe of only 20 people that isn't full of people who are actively sitting one other at this stage of the game is a tribe I'm glad to not be a part of.

DeletedUser

Ha. Three of the top four accounts in Bandits are solo, including mine.

Defining a coplayed account isn't rocket science -- it's an account where more than one person logs into it with a password.

Anything else is sitting. Nauz is solo. He had a sitter one day. That doesn't negate the fact that he is, indeed, playing by himself.

Any tribe of only 20 people that isn't full of people who are actively sitting one other at this stage of the game is a tribe I'm glad to not be a part of.

It would seem Just-Me is sitting all of your tribe. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I don't understand the hype of being solo. People brag about being solo, but more often than not they're active something like 20 hours a day, which to be honest doesn't put them at any disadvantage to a co'd account. If you're going to go making random threads ranking top 5 with different criteria, why not just do something like Top 5 with < 8 hours activity a day for example. That would mean a lot more than top 5 solo'd, as who knows how insanely active that one person is.

DeletedUser

It would seem Just-Me is sitting all of your tribe. :icon_neutral:

No, he's only sitting half of them. I've got the rest.

emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

DeletedUser

Solo = 1. Solo accounts can only have 1 person play on them or they are not considered solo anymore.

DeletedUser

Yeeeeeyeeeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, sooloooo.

I got noone to play, so i play by myself :(

------------------
solo like the guy said above, one person logging in with a password

but if there is lots of sitting then that's not solo :icon_neutral: