Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Cuz we all know most of the top 20 are rubbish.

Jut to clarify this is not a thread for discussing the top 5 tribes ranked on points but the tribes you consider to be top 5 on other factors. So your top 5 might be
1. Bi!
2. 404
3. Elite!
4. Pest
5. Weed

(Top 5 based on APP)

I know somone mentioned that 404 wouldn't make their top 5. Thats fine, just tell us who would.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From what i've seen.

1. Bi!
2. 404
3. VDom
4. +PEST-
5. could be many... -EWS- seem okay..

DeletedUser

How i see the top five

1. Bi
2. 404
3. +Pest-
4. Elite
5. Weed

DeletedUser6795

Rank 1 - 5

Bi! <--- Great tribe containing some of the games best players

404 <--- Can't see any problems with their growth as they also have great players and a great set up

+Pest- <--- Good tribe who seem to know the game well, not player whored

Elite! <--- know the ropes of the game but i don't know much more about them.

KGM <--- because they are total noobs from W1 but i love them. W1N FTW!!!

DeletedUser

Rank 1: Team GB - Highest average points per player
Rank 2: Beyond Imagination - Anti-Nubbins brigade
Rank 3: Urban Misfits - Small tribe but good players despite their size (Suprised nobody has mentioned them..)
Rank 4: Don Juans Love School - Underestimated by most but just above the usual mass recruiter tribe
Rank 5: iLove you all - Anti-Merge <3

Although they made it into the top 5, there is a large skill/eficiency gap between 3 and 4.

DeletedUser

Rank 1: Team GB - Highest average points per player
Rank 2: Beyond Imagination - Anti-Nubbins brigade
Rank 3: Urban Misfits - Small tribe but good players despite their size (Suprised nobody has mentioned them..)
Rank 4: Don Juans Love School - Underestimated by most but just above the usual mass recruiter tribe
Rank 5: iLove you all - Anti-Merge <3

Although they made it into the top 5, there is a large skill/eficiency gap between 3 and 4.

That rank 1 sucks. THe only player there is the biggest noob in existence.

DeletedUser4147

For me...

1. Bi! - A pile of elite players, for now there number 1.
  2. +Pest- - Look very good, imo. Could go quite far.
  3. 404 - They do have some great players, but... are they led well enough (*cough*MH UK3*cough*)
  4. VDom - Look strong, and have nobled a fair few decent villages, okay so there are still abandoneds.
  5. InSane - Got some great players, and some good. They also look like there goign to start nobling at a good pace soon.

DeletedUser

1. Bi! - Confident and experienced
2. +PEST- - Seem like competent players
3. VDom - Their nobling history is lookin good
4. DJLS - Good OD scores and decent enough nukes, we're just better is all
5. Elite! - They look like a nice upcoming tribe, havent heard much of them here

DeletedUser

1. Bi! - Experience speaks wonders - i dont think they are untouchable though... ;) cough *hydse*
2. DJLS - They have got what seems to be a decent leadership and the member count and OD scores show they have strength in depth...
3. ~WET~ - The leadership here is taken from .net - they are proven there, and look to be making leaps and bounds on this world too...
4. VDom - High rank, low member count - good going... Nobles to boot too... :)
5. Elite! and +PEST- - Look strong and the high ranking shows they arent pushovers... :)

Other tribes i would mention -

Nauz and his tribe, Nauz will do a good job... :)
And my tribe - members unknown - but thats only because noone recognizes them from these servers! ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz and his tribe, Nauz will do a good job... :)

Didn't really have the time to make own tribe so am just a member more or less (technically I have baron privs, but Craic CommanDer has been doing all recruiting thus far with the exception of alphabonkers who joined when/because I did).

Not sure if tribe will make top 20, but hoping within 2-3 months that I will be top 20 or close to it.

DeletedUser4147

No-ones mentioned Vibe? :icon_cry:

it's not like we only have 3 members :lol:

DeletedUser

1. Bi! - lots of good players clumped into one elite tribe...will they end up like RA though?

2. +PEST+ - nice APP and OD plus some pretty decent players in there too

3. 404 - they aren't rank 1 for no reason, though I fear there may be a *MH* repeat...we'll see if the leadership can do it this time round

4. Vdom - don't know much about them but looking good

5. G.G - only if they merge with A.G and kick out the noobs, quite a lot of decent players in there actually

DeletedUser

1. Bi! - lots of good players clumped into one elite tribe...will they end up like RA though?

2. +PEST+ - nice APP and OD plus some pretty decent players in there too

3. 404 - they aren't rank 1 for no reason, though I fear there may be a *MH* repeat...we'll see if the leadership can do it this time round

4. Vdom - don't know much about them but looking good

5. G.G - only if they merge with A.G and kick out the noobs, quite a lot of decent players in there actually

yeah i agree with G.G... The tribe are full of noobs though... needs serious re-jinking... :)

DeletedUser

1. Bi!
2. Bi!!
3. Bi!!!
4. Bi!!!!
5. Bi!!!!!
:lol:
Family tribes will win the end (by splitting Bi! into 5) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bump! Somone seems to have set up an identically named thread....hmmm.

anyway, still think Bi! is the clear best and although i'm probably biases i still think 404 are clear 2nd. Admitedly though my knowlage of InSane, Elite and Pest are limited but I'd think they would fill the other slots currently.

DeletedUser

Bump! Somone seems to have set up an identically named thread....hmmm.

anyway, still think Bi! is the clear best and although i'm probably biases i still think 404 are clear 2nd. Admitedly though my knowlage of InSane, Elite and Pest are limited but I'd think they would fill the other slots currently.

I agree with bella...this is the original thread.........

Also, Bi & 404 are the tribes to beat on this world, they have top players......as for the next three, they will come and go...I am with one of the tribes mentioned above and hopefully we will be here for a while yet..but look what happened to saints, people said they would run K54 and where are they now ???

To bella...love reading ur replies cos they are based on stats & knowledge more than hearsay... (creep creep...dont atack me ) :~)

DeletedUser

but look what happened to saints, people said they would run K54 and where are they now ???

Their leader said they would run K54, no one else I don't think. Atm I think InSane are best bet for this K. Maybe SWAT will be a bit of competition...

And not sure about top 5 tribes but Bi! and 404 definitely stand out.

DeletedUser

1. Bi! - lots of experienced players... should go very smoothly for them

2. +PEST+ - not only saying this cos i am in pest but i think we are under rated due to the fact we aint gone mass recruiting to boost our numbers

3. 404 - Has some very good players in it!

4. *BK* - Bit of an underdog.... with low members count and not knowing anyone inthat tribe or having any run ins with them, just gonna keep my eye on them

5. G.G - BOOT out the noobs, and with a good leader maybe they could be a force to recon with!