Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

No, I would not list G.G in the top 5 and I know quite a bit about them having gone thru their forums. They undoubtably have some good players but we're working thru the process of clearing and rimming them. The majority are inactive and are easy picking. Considering they're at 'war' with us there not doing any attacking. They may have 15-20 good players, but even if that core formed a new tribe they would probably be outside the top 5. As long as they remain in G.G their tainted by association, and like I said, 404 are working their way thru them. The only reason they're holding onto 3rd spot is due to mass recruting. Every member we take out they seem to add too more but not to worry, thats just more targets. They have a massive turn over which means little tribe cohesion and although they have a good core its too small to make an impact.

April 24th In - 3, Out 1
April 23rd In - 3, Out 2
April 22nd In - 1, Out 3
April 21st In - 4, Out 1

Check out their stats, it goes on and on and on. Not quite sure what kind of person would join G.G but presumably they don't realise how bad and poorly run the tribe is. G.G are slowly making their way rimwards. I think they'll be around for a while longer but their core members are slowly getting cleared.

DeletedUser6599

My Top 5:

1: Bi! - There ODD & ODA speak for them and with only 23 members but this seems to be working for them and more than likley the best way to play the game is by having less members otherwise members are limited in expanding.

2: 404! - There rank 1 for ODD & ODA and i think they will win there little fight with G.G for control over there continent. We will know more though once they start expanding out of there continent.

3. +Pest- My tribe but thats not the reason i place them here. Amount of members and OD shows we aren't mass-recruiting tribes. If we had same members as tribes higher than us i think we would be much higher ranked but the best tribes aren't always the highest ranked.

4. DJLS - They will win there battle over there continent due to fact they don't noble many barbs unlike there other competition W4R. Possibly see Bi! knock them down a few pegs so you never know. Good OD higher than other ranked tribes.

5. InSane - These keep creeping up the ranks and i have heard good things about them and there leadership. However i think 5th position could be many other tribes but so far i can see them taking it.

DeletedUser

Bi and 404 only the ones standing tall :)
and w4r will be doing the same dont worry :lol:

Vdom lasted long dint they ;o

DeletedUser6599

Oh ye vDom lasted ages lmao,

There misery is nearly over now :)

DeletedUser

Oh ye vDom lasted ages lmao,

There misery is nearly over now :)

Simple answer to that, Vdom were like many other noob tribes that seem to think they can start playing this game and think they can win @ it! NOT THAT SIMPLE GUYS! this game is one that takes over life its self... these guys that start playing thinking its like a gameboy that they can pick up and put down once every 3 days... YOU CAN'T - unfortunately for them 80% of Vdom consisted of noob players like this.... at least that is my opinion from taking them on.....

im not saying there all noobs i dont know any of them... however - (one for dubby the mule) a decent player in a tribe full of noobs is like pissing in the ocean... AS THE SAYING GOES!

:)

DeletedUser

1: Bi! -A very Elite tribe, know what they are doing, good average points and will sail into the distance.
2: 404 - A good average point tribe with quite a few good players and top individual players.
3: ?!? - Good average points and top players.
4: W4R- Have risen highly and may just about keep in 4th.
5: Elite!- If they had at least 40 players they would be at the top with a lot of very good players, but also a close shave in competition with +PEST-.

DeletedUser

1: Bi! -A very Elite tribe, know what they are doing, good average points and will sail into the distance.

In what way is Bi! "Elite", unless the definition or standards has changed recently? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm just making a point they have to be pretty good to have reached from 20th or where ever they started to 1st...
With over 10k more average points than 2nd place tribe, and much more for most of the others :/

DeletedUser

shiney blue monkeys,

why all this useless talking when its not likely that anyone of them will be here in 6 months

DeletedUser920

Just go back to the threads a couple of months ago and the predictions about who would still be here now. Or rather please don't - there's no point in dredging up those posts, but there's a fair chance that we'll still be here, yes.

Elite ? No - but certainly capable. Or at least they seem so from here, with less jingoistic diplomacy than a certain other tribe display here.

DeletedUser

We are all noobs really, dw.

Our duchess is the biggest one of the lot. :icon_wink: