Share This Page

1. Roobarb n Custard

Roobarb n Custard New Member

always fun to read can someone on the world do a top 5 tribes please :)

2. pangolin

pangolin Member

will try , apologies for inaccuracies , accidental negative comments , bad satire etc .

world 36 is a competitive world and no tribe would be cocky to say they have it wrapped up yet either by war or diplo . There are many good players on this world and it looks like it could shape up for an East v West type scenario . But nothing yet fully set in stone . and all the tribes are feisty . The points and village differentials between top 3 is quite narrow . So for once , rankings change , sometimes on a daily basis

Top 5

1 Mayhem .
    used to be known as North/South . Now amalgamated and also took in some NBK players who survived horrors of earlier wars .
    Well led and a friendly council . We haven't really seen their fire power. but I imagine its awesome . Just started to get into fighting SPIT since a couple of recent defections . Recent change in leadership means change in priorities
    Floating around number 1 rank tribe or there abouts
    4 players in top 10. , rank 2 in ODA , rank 7 in ODD

2. SPIT
    A tip top line up of guys ready to fight and have fun . Led by Winky from the front . They don't amalgamate with anyone but are one of the most sociable of tribes . crushed HD , currently throwing custard pies at 5HM . Their M.O is attack on sunday morning at 8am when the enemy is half asleep . They organise a good op when they get going
    Tops of OD as attackers and defence . so they getting some fun .. 3 players in top 10 ranks incl number one player winky since early days of the world .
    On paper , could be favorites to win the world

3 TMDv3
    I know nothing about this tribe . haven't ever spoken with any of them . They have diplomatic relations with SPIT . They have been scrapping with Mayhem up in North of the world . Again a very good crew of players .
    3 players in top 10 ranks .. 3rd in ODD and 2nd in ODA .
    If anyone wants to add here , please feel free .

4 and 5 5HM and DICE
    Have grouped these together because they are family . Add them together and they also have enough points and villages and troops to compete with top 3 . Currently sorting out the long expected merger .
    The Outsiders . Very untidy in what they do . However also a good line up and a fun tribe to be with . They seem to enjoy having a good scrap also . Have been fighting SPIT for , I dunno , a month abouts . Loosing ground to SPIT . Maybe their members don't like getting up early on sunday mornings ?
    Their combined OD - would make them rank 1 defenders however their ODA could certainly improve with more coordinated OPs
    No players in top 10 rankings . a fistfull in top 20 . If you were to put a long shot bet on world winners , maybe voting for chaos is way to go .

3. Winky Pixie

Winky Pixie New Member

Times a changing... still sticking by this boss?

4. pangolin

pangolin Member

no

now SPIT number 1 , TMD number 2 and MAYHEM 3rd and 5HM doing the merger .
    but it could well be a close competitive world and I am biased being a 5Pony

Plus I am betting on winky rage or boredom quitting at some point . not fussed which one :)

5. Winky Pixie

Winky Pixie New Member

Sunday 8AM can't come soon enough to alleviate the boredom :)

6. pangolin

pangolin Member

meh , you threw your bombs already
    weather is lovely and sunny in the South
    and we still here :)

7. PeterDGreat1

PeterDGreat1 Member

Now now, pang, don't be shy, be brave and do say where you are these days.

We would like to be able to wish you well.

In a personal sort of way.

Nice top 5 post too, well done there.

8. pangolin

pangolin Member

peter
    am totally tw fearless . [ I think ] but the pang is a lover not a fighter .
    I already said 5 Poneys
    didn't winky tell you also ?

9. PeterDGreat1

PeterDGreat1 Member

Yes, yes, 5 ponies, ofc, you're obviously not hiding since you are willing to narrow down your location to 1/4 of the whole map. We understand completely. :DDD

Whenever I hear the name I can't help but wonder how 5HM came about.

Most of us I'm sure, have heard of the 4 horse men of the Apocalypse but where did the 5th come from. Each time I hear of him, in my minds eye, I see Soggy up on some shaggy mare riding hell for leather out in front of the other 4 screaming 'to me, to Meeeeee!' (jenda's in the background somewhere, begging not to be left behind)

I must admit, it is a rather vivid picture and just will not go away ... can you please dispel this myth of the tribes origin?

10. pangolin

pangolin Member

lols , its a good image
    but imagine more like 5 horsemen warriors coming over the crest of the hill at full speed at sunset riding on miniature woolly Shetland ponies
    Yeah Soggy is a bit of a legend over here . You forgot the cracked bottle of Grouse and Celtic flag
    we kind of imagine SPIT to all be wearing black leather pants , waistcoats and helmets with horns sticking out having drinks at the Blue Oyster Bar :) very bauhaus

11. PeterDGreat1

PeterDGreat1 Member

Winky dancing on the table tops with his stocking tops peeking out from underneath his mini skirt shall be 1 of my fondest memories until the day I die. Just like the guys from Police Academy, we are comfortable anywhere, anytime and anyway you want it.

Just because you wandered in there by mistake, as Capt. Mowser's cronies did, doesn't mean we have anything to feel ashamed about. Give it a chance and I am positive it will suit you very well too.

We give you guys fair warning, we will be coming to visit the zoo very soon to put you all back in your cages. Right after we've had our rabies shots, ofc.

12. pangolin

pangolin Member

tbh that's not really a proper fair warning . that's a bit of a random statement ment to confuse and bewilder and scare .

13. pangolin

pangolin Member

Side 1:
    Tribes: 5HM, DICE
    Side 2:
    Tribes: SPIT
    Timeframe: Last month
    Total conquers:
    Side 1:
    Side 2: 300
    Difference: 14
    [​IMG]
    Total conquers against opposite side:
    Side 1:
    Side 2: 39
    Difference: 21
    [​IMG]
    Points value of total conquers:
    Side 1:
    Side 2: 1,140,885
    Difference: 226,399
    [​IMG]
    Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
    Side 1:
    Side 2: 224,248
    Difference: 105,289
    [​IMG]

14. pangolin

pangolin Member

them stats show what I said , spit are doing better against 5hm/dice, yes but what the hey , lot of OD for little gain .
    spit started war about 1m pts ahead of ponies .Now gap after a month is about 1m pts
    Yet during the month spit took 20 villages ahead and became rnk 1 tribe
    You will need a very good Op this time . Cos after one month of war you still haven't penetrated our K and we are still in yours
    picture is simple tho and as always stats tell the truth - you burning your offense on our villas in your K , we are getting ground down but still there holding and at same time we clearly are not dedicating full strength against you cos we are growing everywhere else . I did a rough calculation and maybe I got my sums wrong - lols most likely did but it was something averaging 40-50k units dying attacking per village .

so weirdly enough you are beating us but we are getting bigger and stronger . At this rate we should catch you up pretty soon on points and OD and size and still technically be loosing the war . we reckon 8 weeks . to beat you by loosing .

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 12:50 AM