Top 5 .uk speed players (In YOUR opinion)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

My current list for the moment:
in no particular order:

Me sometimes Frank - Forgot about meh?
Sam - aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooo999999999 or sumthin
Miggy - miggy
Dan - noobperformance
Tara - underwater

Since the last one was closed for apparent swearing:
Please don't boast about "owning" any of these players, nobody cares.
Please don't moan about your own name not being mentioned
No flaming trolling.

DeletedUser8153

#1 Sam (Me) - pretty much wins every round he plays ;) Total legend. nuff said.
#2 Miggeh - ditto
#3 Exceptionalperformance - although his performance is often far from exceptional, frequently manages to pull a good rank out of most rounds he plays.
#4 Matt - bit of a noob but meh :p Compared to most other UK speed players he's a tad better ;)
#5 ThePunisher40 - really awful player. But his rather amusing consistency in always seeming to scrape a top 5 rank sometimes bewilders me. Usually because his villages are so pathetic, nobody ever bothers to try and take them off him. ^^

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dead forums is dead... :icon_cry:
Anyway, top 5 active UK speed players:

Sn0wman Sam

Mattyflange

Miggy

Mr Style/Phantomboy95/Shivraghu/Shakeel/HatedGamer Well, you get the idea, i mean James... Not any good at speed, but you have to admire his determination to getting nobled as many times as possible, in just one round...:icon_razz:

Rob (The awesome) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser7342

Since the last one was closed for apparent swearing:
Please don't boast about "owning" any of these players, nobody cares.
Please don't moan about your own name not being mentioned
No span.strike { text-decoration: line-through; } flaming trolling.

These are the wishes of this thread's creator since the last one was closed for spamming.
If you cannot keep your posts on the topic then this one will be closed too.

It is not too hard to just post 5 names?

DeletedUser7342

I have warned you to keep your comments to the topic.
Seems that you can't, so this one will be closed too.

DeletedUser7342

The thread has been re-opened for the weekend on mattyflan's request.

I do warn you though to keep posts in topic and not to spam it again.

DeletedUser8153

I have warned you to keep your comments to the topic.
Seems that you can't, so this one will be closed too.
Oright... So discussing things about speed in the speed forum which is what this forum is for is no longer allowed. :icon_rolleyes: Gotcha. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser7342

Oright... So discussing things about speed in the speed forum which is what this forum is for is no longer allowed. :icon_rolleyes: Gotcha. :icon_neutral:

"things" about the speed worlds are discussed in this forum but not in this particular thread.
This thread was made by mattyflan to post which players do you believe to be the best in the speed worlds and not "things" about the speed worlds in general.
If you want to do that, you can open your own topic.

DeletedUser8153

"things" about the speed worlds are discussed in this forum but not in this particular thread.
This thread was made by mattyflan to post which players do you believe to be the best in the speed worlds and not "things" about the speed worlds in general.

speed is already dying... and as soon as people start being enthusiastic about it. Mods like you go and punish people for it.

DeletedUser

speed is already dying... and as soon as people start being enthusiastic about it. Mods like you go and punish people for it.

Gonna have to agree with that, Speed needs more activity, plus the reason you closed it was due to people discussing someone on one of the lists, so it was related to the topic.
Unless Flan himself actually asked it to be locked, i'm not seeing why it was, there wasn't any flaming, nor spamming. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser3312

I personally have to slightly side with this. Sam, do you need to seriously tell every player on here that they're either crap or you've rimmed them?
Seriously, what do you gain from this?

If anything your constant flaming drives them away, not the closing of threads.

Though, the thread didn't need being locked. Just warn the players spaming it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8153

I personally have to slightly side with this. Sam, do you need to seriously tell every player on here that they're either crap or you've rimmed them?
Seriously, what do you gain from this?

If anything your constant flaming drives them away, not the closing of threads.

Though, the thread didn't need being locked. Just warn the players spaming it.

I never said anyone was crap and I haven't told anyone that I rimmed them.
I merely pointed out when someone was incorrect. (this was just once)
and mildly joked with someone, once. How you can call that constant flaming i really don't know.

Meh.