Top 5 .uk speed round players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

Ok well I have played quite a few of these rounds now and I was interested to see who everyone else thinks is the top 5 Uk speed round players

Me personally I am struggling to put them into an order but my top 5 are as follows

VENDETTA
Played against a few times once I won the round but I believe he has won quite a few although haven't seen him for a long while

Arthur Pendragon.
Only played against him once and wasn't a bad player would be good to play against him again

ExceptionalPerformance
Played against a few times and has always been there or thereabouts

Death Lurks
Played against in the last few rounds and he has been a good upstanding player there or thereabouts again

Galaxy For Sale
Only played against once (I think) but was quite a hard person to catch with troops at home. Although i believe I quit the round before the end!

Remember people this is just my opinion and is mainly made up of people I've played against in the recent rounds!!
Interested to see what your thoughts are!

DeletedUser

I'll admit, you're a fairly fast grower but i'm not so sure of your technical skills, you were pretty much asking me to clear you the other day.

DeletedUser7179

Whats ur name in game?

plus its for opinions not to nominate urself! lol

DeletedUser

Me and Alex are a sexy duo >.>

Sweetdeath20 account, when he is bothered to make an account and ask me to play for a bit...

I may do a serious round next weekend, anyone for a nice little one on one?

DeletedUser

Ive beat all them except *Vendetta and as ade said miggy is god at speed

DeletedUser

miggy
vendetta
death lurks
exceptional performance
me (though i rarely play)

grant goes there somewhere

DeletedUser6695

I've only ever played one speed round which was a bash, some guy I never heard of won with Ms 2nd and myself 3rd so I have no idea. Going on rumpled I'll say miggy grant and vendetta

DeletedUser

VENDETTA
Is from Net like me :icon_wink: Great player won a load of rounds.

Arthur Pendragon.
Dunno who he is Does he play apart in the programme called Merlin?

ExceptionalPerformance

Hahaha this guy makes me laugh He leaves Death Lurks and Mattyflan to do his dirty work Oh not to forget iPerpLeX last round I was in he had mostly all off took on me and someothers and played well he is better than this Exceptional Person. It's nothing personal :icon_razz:

Death Lurks

Good player. Very lucky though.

Galaxy For Sale

W~Z
Hmmm rings a few bells. Dunno him much.

I would say on this sever,

iPerPleX and MattyFlan and unfortunately LionHeart are the best speed players on this sever.

Regards,

Shivraghu (James)

DeletedUser

ExceptionalPerformance

Hahaha this guy makes me laugh He leaves Death Lurks and Mattyflan to do his dirty work Oh not to forget iPerpLeX last round I was in he had mostly all off took on me and someothers and played well he is better than this Exceptional Person. It's nothing personal :icon_razz:

Lol, we just thought we'd pwn that round as we all joined it, you can't really base someone's skill on just one round.
:icon_confused:

Btw, turtling through a round isn't exactly the most skillful way to play either... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, we just thought we'd pwn that round as we all joined it, you can't really base someone's skill on just one round.
:icon_confused:

Btw, turtling through a round isn't exactly the most skillful way to play either... :icon_wink:

Who says I was turtling? Anyways I pwned Charlie and catted Matflans acad :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Who says I was turtling? Anyways I pwned Charlie and catted Matflans acad :icon_razz:

Actually, what happened was you attempted to noble me with 1 noble, I backtimed you and killed your nuke. Then you hopped onto an account with D, so when you nuked me once and hit my acad, I decided not to clear as you'd stack ;D You hardly pwned me..

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:Not an academy, that must have been so difficult to rebuild...

Seriously, if turtling and catting acads is the best you can do, it's a bit worrying... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

cool_story_bro.jpg

Sure thing matt, sure thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.