Top Ten Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser6796

It's early days in a small world, but it would be interesting to hear what folks' perceptions are of the top ten tribes as they evolve.

Top ten: 27/3/15

1: IBF

Dominating a good quarter of the world in the South East, IBF have Steadily built up to secure the #1 spot. With 7 of the top 20 accounts in their number, there is clearly a good pool of talent. Currently, with their front line with Spread being over 2 k's it will be interesting to see how the next few weeks go. The 'forever' conquer stats give IBF a 76-10 lead on Spread, although the last week it has settled down to a fairly even 4-3, with IBF nobling other targets and growing faster by 450k of points by conquest. Their war stats come out ok with a respectable 6.6 ratio.

2: Spread

For the most part, Ted as was. Ted emerged as early day leaders of the pack, holding the #1 spot for a very long time. Spread are still hanging onto the #2 spot - but with their 7 players in the top 20 and the second highest account point average in the world, successfully filling the vacancies in their tribe will see them at the top once more. Dominating the prestigious 'core' of the world is always good for ego, and Spread have only really been troubled by IBF. However, as their reputation for indestructibility fades, they are finding themselves with a 270 degree frontline spanning 7 k's. Their compact expansion and clustering gives them resilience though - and anyone having a go may find it very slow progress. Their war stats are not impressive, though - scraping a 3.3 ratio

3: Rat Pack

Traditionally, one does not comment on one's own or sister tribe, so I will stick with the basics. The third tribe to meet at the centre of the world, and another tribe that has risen steadily to the podium. No top 20 accounts yet, but steady growth (1.5 million points last week) and strong warfighting will see it happen. Dominating a big chunk of the West and indulging in war with enthusiasm, their war stats come in at a very respectable 13.4 ratio

4: TLS!!

Concentrated in K46 and with their frontlines being Spread and IBF, one has to wonder where their future expansion might be. However, steady growth again sees TLS!! in the top 4. Sadly under-represented in the externals, there seems little evidence of organised conflict, with most of their recent gains being the tribeless. Very recently, losses have been made to Up. A one-sided conflict which does not bode well for their future. Their war stats weigh in at a ratio of 3, but are misleading as they include only three villages. Their ODA is fine though.

5: 7 Up

The astonishing and somewhat scary splinter from Ted. Also meeting at the Centre, this recent creation has taken the #5 spot with only 6 players. 4 of those are in the top 20 and their average account size tells the rest of the story, being the highest in the world. Because of their origins, they are wedged in next to Ted with the Rat Pack and Rat Trap to their West. I have commented before that it is so unusual for so few players to have such an impact on a world in such a short time. The arrival of Up reset the dynamics of the Core immediately. Untroubled by anyone and with plenty of scope to expand North before choosing a second direction, I have no doubt that Up present a brick wall for the unwary to bang their head against. Well represented in the externals and clearly competent, many will watch what they do with interest. And possibly alarm. No real war stats yet - but as they were only formed less than three weeks ago, that is understandable. Individual players' ODA's are perfectly good.

6: Rat Trap

There's a big leap in size from the #5 spot to the #6. My own tribe, so I will rein in my enthusiasm. Pretty much the same applies here as to Rat Pack as they are simply two parts of a whole. One account in the top 20 and the highest war stats ratio of the top 10 - coming in at 14.1. This is in no small part down to the longstanding war with assorted !TWZ! operations and the instant collapse of opponents in rim wars.

7: !TWZ!

The lead tribe of a collective that used to include the sisters TWZ2, TWZ3 and TWZ4. Imploded under attacks from the Rats, with only TWZ and TWZ3 remaining; TWZ4 renaming and consisting of a single village. Doubtless damaged by the defection of major accounts to Ted (including their leader, Darth Doom), which is a hugely demoralising blow. Many predicted the fall of TWZ; historically, mass-recruiting families are not 'end of world' survivors. War stats are plain embarrassing with a ratio of 0.2. Surrounded by Rats, IBF and Spread, the future could not look worse. The last two weeks have seen a surge in internals and barb-munching; exceptional for a tribe that has generally grown that way.

8: Starks

Most of the House Stark occupies a little patch which can only be described as 'perilous' - surrounded by Spread and 7Up entirely. Existing on a diet that is almost exclusively Barb, it looks like they are just building pretty villages for someone else to take. Little sign of them on the externals and probably nobody will notice when they get swallowed up. A lamentable ODA and no war stats.

9: !TWZ3!

Everything said about TWZ applies to them too, with a notable exception. Unlike their big sister, they have tried to put up a fight. Barb-munching and turtling like fury, their future looks no better, though. The abysmal war stats ratio of 0.3 is not the worse in the top ten. That award goes to their bigger sister.

10: RIS

What, pray, is a 'Rebelition'? The Rising lurk in K35 in the North East, where one can only describe them as having nowhere to advance and every reason for others to expand through. Small scuffles with ITM and HireMe have added flavour to their barb - e - queue. Their tribal ODA is about to be overtaken by 7Up after less than three weeks of attacks, and their war stats ratio is unlisted - and therefore worse than their (supposed) sister RSN.

The opinions are my own, and they are correct - insofar as only I know my opinion. What's yours?

1 IBF
2 Spread19.786.23819.786.238131.522.01821169.351
3 ~RP~12.920.73313.243.49320662.17514978.847
4 TLS!!9.962.7749.962.77416622.67311768.472
5 Up9.735.2529.735.25261.622.54210249.507
6 ~RT~5.590.2265.590.22613430.0176508.600
7 !TWZ!4.410.3664.410.36617259.4335657.806
8 Starks4.060.2334.109.15921195.6745817.073
9 !TWZ3!3.848.5733.848.57315256.5724867.919
10 RIS3.074.1683.074.16816192.1364017.666

DeletedUser11866

Good read.

I was surprised with your summary of Up but your point was well argued even if it was bit too enthusiastically :p

DeletedUser6796

Thank you. My views on Up are really formed around the 'can't see anything bad' about them - although if they continue to restrict themselves to a small number of tribe members, there may come an inactivity bite in times ahead which could leave them wide open. That's the only negative which comes to mind.

DeletedUser11866

Fair enough .. I don't see them lasting, its just too much pressure on too few to win a world.

Unless like you say they change their policy then i doubt it will happen, I have been wrong before though

DeletedUser

Nice read, interesting opinions :)

I will however say you can't use war stats between IBF and Ted/Spread. For a start we aren't even at war lol. Secondly, most of their conquers have been from inactive accounts or accounts such as Nibbler who joined us and forgot to leave the sit when he quit. Most of their conquers were like i just described...

DeletedUser6796

The war stats come from the IG stats for declared wars, rather than my own making. Your not being at war with anyone will, of course, reduce the data that TW can calculate your war stats on.

They don't include scuffles, border disputes, lost cats, accidental noblings.. just stats from wars declared on or by a tribe.

DeletedUser

I understand how you got the data, i was just saying for the readers of this forum - just clarifying so they didnt think we were at war etc

DeletedUser

Hey Volk :(

It looks a lot worse than it really is - we had a few players quit and then we had some big players leave like Mek, Zil and Deck. But I'm confident the players we have remaining are strong and better overall than IBF's.

IBF are fortunate that they haven't had the quitting issues although after STEE today thats one of their better players (and they don't have many) gone, unless he is merging...

DeletedUser11866

i was kidding lol every tribe goes through the quitting phase :)

DeletedUser10619

Trojan that was a really good read, and whilst we all only really know the goings on in our own tribe, I think your speculating on other tribes future is probably fairly accurate.

And 360V yes you have suffered with members quitting where we havent, but perhaps that says something about your recruitment compared to ours :)

DeletedUser13390

Nice read, interesting opinions :)

I will however say you can't use war stats between IBF and Ted/Spread. For a start we aren't even at war lol. Secondly, most of their conquers have been from inactive accounts or accounts such as Nibbler who joined us and forgot to leave the sit when he quit. Most of their conquers were like i just described...

inactive this inactive that.... all you guys can ever say about these things. seriously its like a broken record put a new tune on.

Nibbler - gifted villas to you guys because we dropped nap with dms so please dont talk utter rubbish on this we know you had the sit for the account so stop babbling bubbles already.
Luhem - attempted to defend so yeah really "inactive"
Stuka - attempted to defend also so again so much for "inactive"

and even if the inactive thing is true which it really isn't... then thats your own fault a cap on another tribe is still a cap on another tribe no matter how it is gained.

Spread are crumbling and you know it your over "quality" in Spread is lacking and you can't deny it. well you will but lets just have everyone else have their own opinion on the matter for themselves.

my suggestion is think before you post on externals again though wouldn't want you making a fool out of yourself like proven in the past. just my 2 cents of advice

DeletedUser

Seany you are the most broken record of all hahah!

Look i'm entitled to my own opinion, IBF has no where near as much talent as they think they have... From what i hear and who i have spoken to, IBF are a bit dead, not much going on - i predict a few more players will quit ;)

DeletedUser10100

but perhaps that says something about your recruitment compared to ours :)

I'd say Leadership :)

If the leadership don't see eye to eye and don't inspire members to want to play / stay then the leadership isn't working the way It should. I'd like to say RP's leadership is sound, we have our disagreements, but we also understand that no one players is more important that the rest. Plus Chrissy is just too Fit to say no or argue with :)

DeletedUser

Trojan that was a really good read, and whilst we all only really know the goings on in our own tribe, I think your speculating on other tribes future is probably fairly accurate.

And 360V yes you have suffered with members quitting where we havent, but perhaps that says something about your recruitment compared to ours :)

Could be a few factors yes including leadership - i do think we were unlucky though but oh well, i look forward to IBF trying to have a go at our remaining good players :)

DeletedUser6796

Another comment worth adding about leadership is one that I learnt from Troj; " Leadership works for the group, not the other way around. It is, therefore, proper leadership to lead from the front..showing the way and being a good example. It is bad leadership that needs to cajole, threaten, insist or chooses to hide behind the group"

And we see these things all the time in TW. Who hasn't seen a bad leader demand his villages be stacked by his tribe to their loss?

If there are two things which win TW, they are 'activity' and 'good leadership'

Lilli
x

DeletedUser10100

Damn, I've been found out. I best stop getting the tribe to stack me ;p

DeletedUser6796

I thought his stacking was as a result of us hitting the 'support' button instead of the 'attack' button by accident.