Top Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

Okay, so basically, I'll list the top 10 tribes here, and update it (via edit) every day, at around 8PM ST.

This topic is to discuss tribes that you think are worthy of being top 10, as well as giving your opinions on the top 10 itself.
Most of you know the drill.
Being the OP, I'll start;

1 SHAC - Look to be a good group of players. Heard a lot of good things about Higgs Boson and Four Seasons, guess I'll have to wait and see.
2 WC :) - Another tribe that look like they've a solid base of players. Guess we'll wait and see with these guys.
3 TBR - We dont do Academies/feeders/secondary tribes.. Then 'TBR and *TBR*'.. /facepalm
4 Cruz - These look promising, I guess. I don't know many players on this server, so I can't say I know the level of talent here.
5 CND - I like the look of these guys. I guess we'll see how they develop.

I only did 5, as the world is at such an early stage, the top 100 will change, and merge/disband etc. over the next few weeks, and slowly we'll start to see which tribes progress.
If SHAC are here to stay, they could definitely be one of the tribes to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SHAC

They got 4S, Gain and Higgs, AlwaysLast, Belle + more who can spearhead the tribe so a good baseline structure

WC :)

Can't rule out Well Connected. I've got a hunch that they'll be strong here, really unfortunate how W11 panned out for them, if they avoid the same mistakes they'll be contenders for #1

CND

They've got MadDave amongst others which if I'm correct are fresh from winning a .net world. Good potential if they stick around.

---

Can't say I know enough about anyone else, will have another look tomorrow and update this post.

DeletedUser

Since you said that it is early stages and it will obviously change loads I will rate 5 tribes to watch. (and these are in no particular order)

SHAC
My tribe so wont comment.

What?
Very promising, lots of people coming in for it so I hear.

WC :)
I know some of the members, should be decent if they avoid mistakes and stay strong. Have no idea about how close they are as a tribe so I am not sure how well they will work together.

Sleep?
I know nothing of this tribe but they look as if they could be pretty promising. Time will tell.

PPills
I have no idea what it is about these but I have a feeling they may do well later on. Seem to all be friends there so I will be watching them alot.

DeletedUser80

Theres only a few tribes im noticing.

SHAC - Probably the best tribe in the world at the moment and im sure many will agree, good players from what i understand and a great spread

WG - A nice tribe who will be around when BP ends and have slowly been climbing the ranks, Good bunch of people

WC :) - everybody is talking about them, they will have to prove themselves to me as i do not know anybody and they don't look threatening yet, but im sure they have the ability to prove me wrong

Thats it for now. I can't really comment on any other tribes, but there the 3 im rating for top 3 places.

DeletedUser11183

I think its waay to early for this as BP hasnt even ended, but ill give it a go.

PPills are ones for the future me thinks; being that they were a premade

SHAC obviously should do well; looking at their players and spread.

WC :) will probably do quit well

DeletedUser

Definitely will be a fun world to play.
I won't mention PPills as someone has previously mentioned..
A few of the A O D members near me are growing at a quick rate.. so I guess BP ending is going to be important.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9761

as good as dead already, leadership got cleared instantly as they had next to no troops

and currently seem inactive
a little birdy tells me that their rank 1 has been cleared too :lol:
also read a mail from him and he threw a tantrum of name calling and threats of war hahaha

DeletedUser

had the leadership been at least half decent, they might have survived, I joined thinking they looked decent
all I really remember form it, is a couple of decent guys who have a good chance and a leader who had 30 spears and 10 swords and got cleared, then requested support in forums and via circ
not really what you'd expect from the leaders of a tribe.

now I have to go tribe hunting again, I hate doing this

DeletedUser10973

SHAC Top of the world so far heard there is a lot of pro's they will go far..

Cruz My tribe played w5 with them, best tribe i have been in ever...

WC :) In the same K as my tribe so it will be hard controlling our K heard they are good...

Don't know anyone else we will see in the next few weeks....

DeletedUser

1 SHAC - My tribe, by chance happen to be the top of the world. And it isn't even a pre-made. Highest APPJoined cos i was bored of waiting for Classic, Which turned out to be rubbish. So can safely say i will be leading SHAC for months to come. Some great guys and girls...and we have Belle! What could possibly go wrong?
2Cruz - Only one noticeable name int there that i recognize and that's the Diplomat. Heard that they have the potential to go far. From w5. Wish them the best of luck trying to take the K against WC:). some good wars to come.
3WC :) - Great bunch of guys with a solid leadership, will stay around in the top 5 if things shape up the way there going.
4TBR - I have never heard anyone use the term "butchering" in tribal wars (you know what i mean) Few noticeable names, Seems most my old buddies from FAF on 12 are scattered all over 13 lol. IS0-ROBBIE is one to watch. Dependable on whether or not he commits to this world or world 12.
5WG - Second highest App in the top 20, Can't see any positive things to say about this tribe. Will drop down the ranks in the days to come.

DeletedUser9598

I take it your not giving Classic your full attention then 4S?