Tophat!

DeletedUser1508

Greetings world 5!

Consider this picture:

user_image.php

My tribe and I are the top hat!

EWaR is the second hat!

Hmmm? is the third hat!

Tribes ranked 4th to 20th are the next hats! (Excluding Tophat of course, we are the top hat).

And sorry Meow, you aren't in the picture... My camera does not have a lens big enough to show you :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Pft the only top hats around here is EWaR you can be the top hats pet :p.
Or maybe the little brother hiding in our shadow :p.

DeletedUser

This isn't a PnP, a PnP is Politics and Propaganda, i see neither here, If only there was a -Rep button :c

DeletedUser7687

Top hat!

That is not a top hat. That is a pile of floppy hats I would wear on holiday and look like a dork!

This is a top hat:

413tophat.jpg

DeletedUser

This isn't a PnP, a PnP is Politics and Propaganda, i see neither here, If only there was a -Rep button :c

I was being sarcastic, and Red most likely put this up as a joke :D it is propaganda and politics :? He is saying the Joker is the best tribe and this causes some arguements right there :D

DeletedUser

Is it me or hasEWaR done nothing but steals whys? idea of taking the mick out of other tribes on there tribe profile done nothing in wars and get a reputaion as tribal huggers but yet there all still so cocky?

And great pnp by the way

DeletedUser

How exactly r we tribal huggers?

No merges a very limited number of treaties and plenty of tribes have more members then us.
Plus in the entire time ive been here we've always kept ahead in stats over any enemy so id say our mini wars have gone fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser512

I was being sarcastic, and Red most likely put this up as a joke :D it is propaganda and politics :? He is saying the Joker is the best tribe and this causes some arguements right there :D

I think the most arguments would be saying Ewar is the second best tribe :p

DeletedUser

Haha hey it can be excused aslong as we dont mass recruit and have terrible communication :D.

But it aint gona happen anyway :).

DeletedUser

Greetings world 5!

And sorry Meow, you aren't in the picture... My camera does not have a lens big enough to show you :icon_sad:

Let me guess! Is that cos we're such a big powerful hat, that it'd ruin the picture when we're placed on top of all the others because they'd just be obscured from view?!

You're too kind.

DeletedUser

Plus in the entire time ive been here we've always kept ahead in stats over any enemy so id say our mini wars have gone fine.

not entirely true m8 the first hmmm? was way out ahead before the whole failed meow hmmm? merger

nice red right to the point like it lol

DeletedUser

Obvious propdaganda. This PnP shows two things:

Reduaram, probably the best player on UK5 atm, has come back, for a bit anyway.
That Tophat has been formed, and holds a few good players, and also, attracts attention to the fact they are recruiting.

Lrn2analyse.

DeletedUser

Top hat!

That is not a top hat. That is a pile of floppy hats I would wear on holiday and look like a dork!

This is a top hat:

413tophat.jpg

Yes, that is a 'Tophat', however in the case Red posted, he is referring to the hat at the top of the pile i.e the Top-Hat (like the hat at the bottom would be the Bottomhat/AVER)

DeletedUser

Also there is a difference between a tophat (a type of hat) and a top hat ( hat at top)

DeletedUser

But i wasnt here durin that first fight i joint more or less the same time as the merge.

DeletedUser1508

Read this:
Obvious propdaganda. This PnP shows two things:

Reduaram, probably the best player on UK5 atm, has come back, for a bit anyway.
That Tophat has been formed, and holds a few good players, and also, attracts attention to the fact they are recruiting.

Lrn2analyse.

DeletedUser

Ah thanks Red for pointing out her post and not mine D:

This is a Pnp even me making a thread that says Meow sucks, Discuss is a PnP :D

DeletedUser

Yes, that is a 'Tophat', however in the case Red posted, he is referring to the hat at the top of the pile i.e the Top-Hat (like the hat at the bottom would be the Bottomhat/AVER)

gosh, this is getting all too complicated! :icon_confused: