Total Hauled

DeletedUser

I'm still a newb, but I'm so inactive due to RL and playing solo. Still not doing bad on my own I feel *doesn't release hauled amount* :lol:

DeletedUser

even more embarrassing for everyone else lol

Not really, it doesn't how many you have hauled. Tilt's hauled way more than Abdo, but Abdo has more coins I think. Tilt has way more ODA cause he expended some of those hauled resources rebuilding troops.

DeletedUser

Not really, it doesn't how many you have hauled. Tilt's hauled way more than Abdo, but Abdo has more coins I think. Tilt has way more ODA cause he expended some of those hauled resources rebuilding troops.

No I have more coins I think you'll find.

DeletedUser

No I have more coins I think you'll find.

Hmm... I do know at one point Abdo was 7 coins behind Tilt, and that when Tilt was rank 3 and Abdo was rank 6-7... I am basing my prediction on that, I may be wrong.

DeletedUser

Hmm... I do know at one point Abdo was 7 coins behind Tilt, and that when Tilt was rank 3 and Abdo was rank 6-7... I am basing my prediction on that, I may be wrong.

I like the way you responded as thought Hammer wasn't Tilt, when he, in fact, actually is! Lol.
simtrek, you don't know if he is train nobling villages though, so he could have barely enough coins to make a noble each time he nobles a village.

DeletedUser

So far you have looted 103.360.605 resources.
You have plundered other villages 9.016 times so far.

DeletedUser8468

NICE! :)

Tilt as the first to a billion perhaps?

well slightly behind you and also a few hours later than you :(

997.232.387 Hauled
73.218 Plunders

getting there

Last edited by a moderator: