Total Hauled

DeletedUser

to your records..for now the most of you have like 4-5k lc,while i only have 1100..but with patience and hard work...

DeletedUser

I've been busy with work today, but 4 plunders for >20k looted: very satisfying.

DeletedUser7369

Who said that i play this account?

Well its a good assumption to make as the account is actve ad you clearly know the pass to it. If you are playing another account i would look forward to a ban for multi accounting.

DeletedUser6695

Started 5 - 6 hours ago, Have 10k Plundered.

It's lies anyway, iirc a pally takes 3 hours to build on this world(could be wrong). No way you hauled 10k without a pally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Oh really? You were trolling? I never would have guessed:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It would be possible to do that though....

Just Statue instantly (it only takes 4 hours to build) & send out your five spears. :lol:

DeletedUser1508

Still impossible to haul 10k in 6 hours. Just stop talking already.

DeletedUser7369

What if you are surronded by villa's in every direction huh?

then you still couldnt build enough troops to carry enough resources in that time frame even if the adjacent village had that quantity in its warehouse and no other farmers.

DeletedUser

6 hours means 9 back and forth trips. On average, that means that you had to be getting 1100 resources per haul = 45 spears at least.
Training 1 spear at the low level barracks is roughly 8 minutes(? Not sure, had none to check it with). Given that from the very first second you start training spears, 6 hours should get you... coincidentally 45 spears.
Meaning that up until the 6 hour mark, you were farming with <45 spears, so there's no way your average haul could be that high.
Not to mention, that you arent surrounded by barbs in all directions. only one, and that's diagonally (longer travel time), which is probably contested too

DeletedUser1508

What if you are surronded by villa's in every direction huh?

Ok, I will indulge your ignorance. Lets make a timeline shall we?

00:00 - Join world.
00:20 - Statue completed
04:20 - Paladin created
04:58 - First haul back with 225 resources
05:36 - Second haul back with 275 resources
06:14 - Third haul back with 350 resources

Draw your own conclusions from that, but don't bother replying with them. You have talked enough already.

EDIT: Bah Scapegoat, next post was mine :(

DeletedUser

Wow, You guys reeeally need to chill a bit.

EDIT @ Scapegoat: What if my restart mails worked like magic?

Last edited by a moderator: