Total Hauled

DeletedUser1511

olny 29 mill here. But i should get 100k plunders today or tomorrow. ooks like its a tight race to 100mill hauled.

DeletedUser1511

Aww what's up Wardy, why aren't you insulting my "low hauls" and my nooby startup ability? :3

Do i even need to say anything ?
You tribe sucks we have almost 30 mill hauled, and are rank 2. How are you doing ?

hahaha

DeletedUser

Do i even need to say anything ?
You tribe sucks we have almost 30 mill hauled, and are rank 2. How are you doing ?

hahaha

The countdown is ticking on my clock as to how much longer before you quit this world. Keep walking.

DeletedUser1511

The countdown is ticking on my clock as to how much longer before you quit this world. Keep walking.

Oh no i plan on quiting a world the moment i find it boring, thats means all my points are invalid right ?

Seriously bro... you actually going to argue that.
I mean i cant say i have any long term plans, but lisa actually wants to stick it out ever since she won on world 45, so i might is i can be asked. But seriously you use the fact that i quit when bored to despute the fact.

I be rank 2 with most hauled. And you are nowhere to be seen.
Heck other than Coded little attempt to gang gang Pandas, i dont see a very competitive world.
This is the part you mention how you will pick up mid-late game when the world is much less active right?

Clown

DeletedUser

Oh no i plan on quiting a world the moment i find it boring, thats means all my points are invalid right ?

Seriously bro... you actually going to argue that.
I mean i cant say i have any long term plans, but lisa actually wants to stick it out ever since she won on world 45, so i might is i can be asked. But seriously you use the fact that i quit when bored to despute the fact.

I be rank 2 with most hauled. And you are nowhere to be seen.
Heck other than Coded little attempt to gang gang Pandas, i dont see a very competitive world.
This is the part you mention how you will pick up mid-late game when the world is much less active right?
Clown

This will be my last off-topic post, so I'll just point out... "I am nowhere to be seen?"

I'm "around", albeit inactive. Try looking before speaking.

12mil
24k plunders

DeletedUser

indeed:
109.5k plunders
24.5mil hauled

That's with us being at 0plunders/0hauls most of the day, every day, for the last week :|

DeletedUser

You have plundered other villages 94.958 times so far.
So far you have looted 43.213.700 resources.

Who is next closest?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Not me.

So far you have looted 33.914.230 resources.

Think that puts me at 4th most.

DeletedUser

Still holding off refuse.

47m over here.

Its helps I'll hit 1 million res hauled in under 6 hours today. New record tonight almost certainly.