Total Res Hauled

DeletedUser9170

I have plundered 50 times and only got 12k haul ^_^ im noob =)

DeletedUser9170

I have plundered 50 times and only got 12k haul ^_^ im noob. . . . =)

DeletedUser

Finnaly hit 1 mill (party)

1,129,317 hauled
1121 PLundered

I'd like to thank jesus, my mom!, the guy that lives 5 doors down, Tony Blair.......

DeletedUser7369

Tea and crumpets? Clearly needs to try some wkd instead. Find it goes best with a chicken fillet burger but I hear kebabs are just as good. Then spend the night drunken farming.

DeletedUser

Get drunk on WKD? Really? You must be a reaaaal lightweight! and that's coming from a 15 year old bud..

DeletedUser8423

Yeah JP come on obviously a 15 yr old knows more about getting drunk and being a lightweight than you do!!! IXXXI why dont you stick to your fruit shoots and leave the drinking to the big boys :lol:

And to keep on topic 7.5mil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah JP come on obviously a 15 yr old knows more about getting drunk and being a lightweight than you do!!! IXXXI why dont you stick to your fruit shoots and leave the drinking to the big boys :lol:

And to keep on topic 7.5mil

Haha yes mate :icon_wink: naah the worlds changing! :icon_razz: but if you WKD is drinking and you a man.. really? :lol:

And to keep on topic 55k plunders - was slacking for the last 2 weeks but back on target and farmed the most last 3 days (plunders) and will get it today aswell (well getting it atm)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8468

6 million Ressies

3796 Plunders

I'm only little though :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'm new to all this awards stuff. How do you even figure this out? What am I missing?

DeletedUser

I'm new to all this awards stuff. How do you even figure this out? What am I missing?

Go to your settings > Delete

Just kidding :p

Go to Settings>Awards>Tick the box 'Show My awards'

Then look at your own profile, and hover your mouse over some of the awards you have there and It'l tell you e.g Hover over Robber and it tells you how many Resources youv hauled.

DeletedUser

Ah...Cheers. In that case:

323 plunders
604K res. Not far to go now before that 20M :p

DeletedUser

bleh measly 9 million for me :icon_sad:
6615 plunders

Anyone fancie volunteering to farm for me :icon_razz: