Tribal Dominance

DeletedUser5582

Ok think you probably already know how close you are to wining/about to pull off biggest comeback since Rocky depending which side of the fence you are sitting but here is the tribal dominance update.

Rank ID Name Villages Dominance Allies
1 988 WC :) 1,806 97%
2 1663 Hal 2 7 0%
VVV
DBD
3 1799 VVV 4 0%
4 1033 ADVK 3 0%
5 1853 DBD 2 0%
6 1885 HTR 1 0%
7 1872 soul 1 0%
8 1881 Points 1 0%
9 1775 T.S.S 1 0%
10 1659 R.A.F 1 0%
11 1823 TT 0 0%

DeletedUser6857

Yes not far off now.

its the "ratio thing" that is stopping us at the moment, some we cannot hit until end of the month, but all should be gone 2nd week of May.

DeletedUser3473

For future worlds with a tribal dominance end condition, here's a suggestion:

Remove the points ratio attacking limit when the world is closed, because right now we are mostly just sitting around waiting to be able to attack some players, many of whom have actually quit but not deleted.

And secondly, here's a question:

Do tribes of 1 count?

Thank you.

DeletedUser9748

Waiting for the inevitable is just waste of time. No one cares to do something besides leaving the village and waiting for us to conquer it. Yet the attack ratio just holds us back and delays the closing of this world for no reason. If it can be removed we will celebrate the closing sooner ;)

DeletedUser

33 villages to go for 100% village domination.
This should be wrapped up in a week or so.
Patience dear Boy..patience.

DeletedUser6857

1 left and we cannot hit until the 8th May due to ratio :(

Talk about painful lol.

DeletedUser9748

0 left and now we must wait 10 days to end the world :icon_confused:.

Admins please save us from this misery :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

NO Message Yet

Only one tribe left with any villages the great w.c - although still showing RAF as being a tribe.
No mail from TW admin yet.
6 un-tribed villages left.
what is the delay?

DeletedUser5582

you are showing as 100% on tribal dominance tool (well done by the way!) but my understanding is that to win world you need to noble all the villas not just ones in a tribe?

I'll go check but I think you need to hoover up those final six villas to get the win.

DeletedUser9748

you are showing as 100% on tribal dominance tool (well done by the way!) but my understanding is that to win world you need to noble all the villas not just ones in a tribe?

I'll go check but I think you need to hoover up those final six villas to get the win.

The win conditions state 100% Tribal Dominance so we thought we will win if become the only tribe standing in the world. Anyway, when you check it please inform us :)

DeletedUser5582

yes well alas for you Tribal dominance means all player owned villas!

So six more to go.

DeletedUser

Jo .. why are RAF still showing as a tribe with one village - no points and no players - a bit strange don't you think

DeletedUser5582

TW stats will update and show that RAF are no more. On other tools it shows just WC as a tribe and 4 tribeless players!

TW stats doesn't update immediately (for example when you noble a villa the villa count goes up but not your points)

Be patient you are very nearly there now!

DeletedUser

TW stats will update and show that RAF are no more. On other tools it shows just WC as a tribe and 4 tribeless players!

TW stats doesn't update immediately (for example when you noble a villa the villa count goes up but not your points)

Be patient you are very nearly there now!

Jo its been like that for days!!!

DeletedUser5582

um well then it can only be because you nobled out the last player and the tribe wasn't disbanded (nor can a tribe be rimmed so to speak) so stats shows it as "live" although it has nothing but memories left in it.

It won't delay you hitting the win condition so don't fret

DeletedUser9748

In one day maximum all villages will be nobled so then it's only waiting for the countdown to end :)

DeletedUser10166

WC? u kidding me?

Really?? WC won this world?? I'd kick some of your asses if i could log in at world 9 right now!! starting for that "mycool" who seems to have started the trible..

Hahaha good work everybody congratulations ;)

DeletedUser3473

Respect to shalton, the last player standing who is not in WC :)