Tribal wars birthday day 7 quiz

dabookman

Reaction score
13paladinlogo.png

While you were busy strolling the Noble's Fair our paladin was hard at work coming up with another set of quiz questions!

As before, we have three questions for you and will randomly pick three winners and reward them with 500 premium points each!

To win you only need to have at least one correct answer, so don't hesitate to participate!

1. How is it possible to obtain the award "Resurrection"?
  2. In what year did we add the graphical overview that we are currently using?
  3. What is the minimum number of catapults that are required to downgrade the smithy from level 18 to a level 8 taken into consideration that the village is empty and the wall is 0?
We await your answers!

Good luck!
And see you tomorrow for the next announcement!

Post answers below :)

DeletedUser

The First one, i know, start 5 times in the same world...

DeletedUser

1. How is it possible to obtain the award "Resurrection"? Start over 5 times in this world.
  2. In what year did we add the graphical overview that we are currently using? 2010
  3. What is the minimum number of catapults that are required to downgrade the smithy from level 18 to a level 8 taken into consideration that the village is empty and the wall is 0? 135

DeletedUser

1. Start over 5 times in a world. (has anyone ever got it btw???)
2. 2009
3. Assuming it is 3 tech and fully upgraded catapults: 107. However, if you are sending cat trains (which take buildings down further than sending all cats in one attack) it will only take 44 catapults.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9282

1) Start Over 5 times
2) 2010
3) 135

Good luck everyone xx

DeletedUser

1. Start over 5 times in a world. (has anyone ever got it btw???)
2. 2009
3. Assuming it is 3 tech, or fully upgraded catapults: 76. However, if you are sending cat trains (which take buildings down further than sending all cats in one attack) it will only take 44 catapults.
Yeah, that is why i know, but it happend on a spanish server

DeletedUser

1-in order to achieve the award " resurrection", you must start over at least 5 times the world you are actualy playing
3-It depends on which server you are using...normally, you need 135 catas with luck at 0
in Research system 3-level system you need 135 catas (liv 1) , 115 (level 2), 100(level 3)

DeletedUser13827

Restart 5 times on the same world

135 catapults

If i win can the pp be sent the 'Randyyy' please.

DeletedUser14217

13paladinlogo.png

While you were busy strolling the Noble's Fair our paladin was hard at work coming up with another set of quiz questions!

As before, we have three questions for you and will randomly pick three winners and reward them with 500 premium points each!

To win you only need to have at least one correct answer, so don't hesitate to participate!

1. How is it possible to obtain the award "Resurrection"?
  2. In what year did we add the graphical overview that we are currently using?
  3. What is the minimum number of catapults that are required to downgrade the smithy from level 18 to a level 8 taken into consideration that the village is empty and the wall is 0?
We await your answers!

Good luck!
And see you tomorrow for the next announcement!

Post answers below :)

Resurrection - restarting a world 5 times

Cats for a lvl18 smithy to 8 - 269 minimum

DeletedUser14211

Start over 5 time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12505

1.You need to restart 5 times in one world.
3. Tricky, with all the variables... Assuming both sides religious, morale 100% and luck +25%, with a paladin equipped with Aletheias bonfire(100% extra attack power)... The absolute minimum in this case is 68 cats.

DeletedUser14150

1 - Start over 5 times.
2 - 2009
3 - 68 (With Bonfire, and max. of everything.)

DeletedUser9061

1) restart 5 times
2) 2010
3 135 with no bonus in play or other effects in palce

DeletedUser13420

1) The Resurrection Award is obtainable by starting over on any World five times. (Practice to Perfection)
2) I believe the current Graphical Overview came out in 2009, but I cannot be certain. I prefer it without the Graphical Overview personally.
3) This is somewhat difficult to answer as it depends on the World. In my case using the Casual World it'd be 68 Catapults while you have your Paladin using Aletheia's Bonfire.