Tribe Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

photo-main.jpg

Tribe Bits is an HTML5 online real time strategic role playing multilayer game. The first beta will be hopefully starting in early 2014.

The game will feature a massive world which has hundreds of players with individual villages, where they can control their population, build buildings and train troops to invade other villages.

The game will be available free for anyone to play online. The user takes on the role of the leader of a village in need of help, you decide on the role of people within the village, build and develop building, train troops and build up an army. There will be quests to complete, items to buy, trade and collect. There will be a strategic element to the game, taking inspiration from games such as Tribal Wars. I have plans to port the front end to iOS and Android in the future. Your account, items and progress will be synced online so that you are not limited to playing on just either your mobile, tablet or desktop. Many classic RPG elements will be included in the game, such as items, quests, crafting, battling and lots of other neat little things, like taming animals, which can then follow you and aid you in quests. There will be lots of non-playable characters which you can interact with and will also be able to aid you.

I really need funding to make this game a reality, so please check out the Kickstarter appeal below.

Link to Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1021242578/tribe-bits?ref=live

Thanks for looking, Morgan.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have no idea who I am, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over 2 million subscribers) for over a year. You think I don't know memes? In that time I have removed over 400posts for not following subreddit guidelines. In addition to my moderation responsibilities I am one of the most active writers on knowyourmeme.com. You think I don't know memes? Then how do I write articles about them on a site called knowyourmeme? Several mainstream blogs have contacted me to ask about the recent meme phenomenon and each has been thankful and enlightened with what I had to tell them. It's not just limited to blogs though. Several companies have asked me to review their meme ads to avoid a failure like Toyota's meme commercial. Just last week a major food company contacted me with a paid offer to help them on a new ad campaign. I declined when I researched the company and saw that they had contributed money to socially conservative groups.

It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine. So please tell me, what are your qualifications to say that I don't know what a meme is?

DeletedUser

Let me preface this by saying that I've been a memer since they first appeared on 4chan circa 2006 (ages ago in internet time). I remember refreshing /b/ all afternoon with the hope that someone would make a new meme. I was a memer back when Advice Dog was the only one and I still upvote every Advice Dog meme I see becasue of the fond rush of nostalgia it brings me. Nowadays, there are many thousand on quickmeme and other meme websites. I was a memer back before memegenerator was created (the first meme website) and I had to make them with MS Powerpoint or Paint. Speaking of meme websites, I was one of the first submitters to memebase.com and still have one of the top accounts there despite having migrated to reddit nearly 2 years ago. It was on 4chan and memebase where I cut my teeth creating memes, way before I had a reddit account and way before /r/adviceanimals was created in late 2010. Back before I could get any sort of points or even username recognition, I was creating memes as a clever and easily digestible way to reflect on society, relate some story to my audience, or just be funny. Do you remember rich raven? No? I do. You probably don't remember depression dog, crazy girlfriend praying mantis, introspective pug, or friendzone Johnny either. I remember all of them. In fact, you have only submitted two posts to adviceanimals garnering a total of just 4 points and have not commented there any time recently. So please, respect my judgement regarding the direction of the subreddit and the integrity of posts I have held dear to my heart for nearly 7 years but you have no strong feelings for. Thanks.

DeletedUser

It amazes me how people still manage to spam a spam forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.