Tribe Choices

DeletedUser8109

I'm always disappointed when people jump from one big tribe to another. Every time a tribe disintegrates the members more often than not join the biggest tribe they can get an invite from and rarely go for the smaller more intimate tribes. Its a shame there are not more people willing to give the smaller ones a go. One of the problems with this world is the lack of taking chances and people running scared. It becomes boring and top heavy like the Premiership which became tedious many moons ago. Lets not mention, I can't say what I'd like to, who is the worst role model of all getting £250,000 a week, A WEEK!!:icon_sad:

DeletedUser8109

Definately, thats the challenge, its like the FA cup everytime for us!!:lol:

DeletedUser

What bracket do we fall into then as we are highly ranked but few members therefore still an intimate tribe

DeletedUser

Occasionally it's necessary but I'm a fighter till the end.

Assuming of course the rest of the tribe has an ounce of common sense. :)

DeletedUser1410

Well I say this!

I agree with you Gwennie, Because were sick of it to
They just don't get it
What ever tribe there in Hmmm? will be taking there villages sooner or later
Our last targets have jumped to R5! Why! god Knows ( and I don't mean God Helldog either lol)
But like I have said there in K55 and were targets before and will still be
Its a shame chewy has come to the top of the pile of mass recruiting tribe on world 5 lol
But thats up to them
Anyway rant over let the killing start... Oh! already has lol

DeletedUser8109

Well unless Chewy has photo shopped her picture, he appears a she to me. Are you sure its the same person?

DeletedUser

"he" does seem to be acting like a she to me after asking for a cake ingredients and recipe off me .... it is a nice cake though :p

DeletedUser

He's called Del. He's the hairy beast in the profile pic I guess. Pm me you recipe fishh and I'll send you a nice cake in return ;)