tribe question

• Thread starter DeletedUser12840
  • Start date

DeletedUser12840

hi guys
i have one simple question and that is:
would you rather have a tribe that has 2-3 top 10 players or a tribe with 8 in the top 50?
and remember just as always if you drop the soap NEVER PICK IT UP!

DeletedUser11866

really depends whos in the tribe for me, and whos leading it.

DeletedUser12802

What's wrong with having both?

I guess 8 in the top 50 may be better overall, but it depends on the stage of the world.

What do you think?

DeletedUser12806

8 top 50 players = more troops

I would take the 8 top 50 players and coordinate a cat op on the 3 top 10 players and then they will no longer be top 10 players.....

BTW Soap when you going to start farming? Gotta be running low on pp buying all that res....

Screen_Shot_2014_03_06_at_5_55_24_PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8 top 50 players = more troops

I would take the 8 top 50 players and coordinate a cat op on the 3 top 10 players and then they will no longer be top 10 players.....

BTW Soap when you going to start farming? Gotta be running low on pp buying all that res....

Screen_Shot_2014_03_06_at_5_55_24_PM.png

. . . didn't you make an entire thread criticising this sort of attitude?

Kilroy

DeletedUser12806

. . . didn't you make an entire thread criticising this attitude?

Kilroy

I honestly don't see how you can compare the two?
I was simply asking him when he was going to start farming.

DeletedUser

You were being condescending. Something which I wouldn't normally care about, but you made a daft thread on criticising condescending behavior on new players joining the forum

Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't see how you can compare the two?
I was simply asking him when he was going to start farming.

Just as Press.To.Incinerate was pointing out Ogth didn't do too well in a previous world.

Kilroy

DeletedUser12806

Just as Press.To.Incinerate was pointing out Ogth didn't do too well in a previous world.

Kilroy

It's a bit different and wasn't blue it was Just Dreamy, he was bashing a player on past worlds his first time ever using the forums. I am simply pointing the fact that Soap doesn't farm. Was not bashing him, did not say hes a bad player or anything.

As for you Matt I will not comment on what you said because I know your simply a bug on the wall who only says things to try to get under people's skin. Not to fussed with your opinion as it doesnt matter to me.

DeletedUser

It's a bit different and wasn't blue it was Just Dreamy, he was bashing a player on past worlds his first time ever using the forums. I am simply pointing the fact that Soap doesn't farm. Was not bashing him, did not say hes a bad player or anything

(Apologies, I thought it was Blue - edtted)

And yet your comment and screenshot was aimed at mocking IDroppedTheSoaps achievements in the public domain. If there was no intention to criticise, then there is simply no need to say anything or screenshot him.

Kilroy

DeletedUser12806

As for your edit above he's only the newest player because its a new account, I know for a fact that this is not his first forum account though and this is not his first world. Again a bit different. Ogth this was his first forum account first time posting and he got blasted. Soap is a fairly experienced player who isn't farming and using up likely the most pp on this world.

He personally spent at least 600 pp buying off me alone.

DeletedUser

If someone does bad one world, you should be strongly encouraging them to try and do better the next world and giving them tips to becoming a better player. This will keep the game going, instead the game is going from having 12+ K's a world to barely filling up 4 K's because players act like they should be rude all the time. Pack your ego in your little hand purse and start showing some respect if you can manage it.

So because they've played more than one world, that gives you the right to be a condescending troll?

DeletedUser

As for your edit above he's only the newest player because its a new account, I know for a fact that this is not his first forum account though and this is not his first world. Again a bit different. Ogth this was his first forum account first time posting and he got blasted. Soap is a fairly experienced player who isn't farming and using up likely the most pp on this world.

He personally spent at least 600 pp buying off me alone.

Could you please provide any proof of this? TW Stats shows him as having a total of 3 conquers on a previous world, all against barbarian villages, and with you so openly displaying his farming record, all signs so far point at you trying to humiliate a newcomer, which is something you went at great lengths to criticise.

Kilroy

DeletedUser6695

Depends, are we counting top 10 players as the garbage we see nowadays(excluding myself ofc) or actual top 10 players who actually know how to play?

If the latter, I choose 3 top 10 players.

DeletedUser

I'll take 3 players I used to play with who I think no longer play thanks.

You cannot put a price on the team work you already know exists.

DeletedUser

hi guys
i have one simple question and that is:
would you rather have a tribe that has 2-3 top 10 players or a tribe with 8 in the top 50?
and remember just as always if you drop the soap NEVER PICK IT UP!

I personally...

At start up, 8 in the top 50.
As the top 50 won't have a MASSIVE amount different between them (I mean all accounts in top 50), and it's easy to turn any randomers who's already getting top 50 into a top 10 within 1 hour of teaching on this game (perhaps not top 10, but top 20 atleast due to pp abusers however. Note this isn't 1 hour after you taught them, but they will grow to become a top 10 after an hour of teaching).
You'd have more troops, more resources coming in (providing all farm) etc and the teamwork could potentially be phenominal IF the 8 players are willing to cooperate, obey and the leader has time to explain and has the patience (It's alot of hard work to make players who dont just obey and cooperate become good team players).

Anywhere past start up, it'd be 2-3 top 10 players.
This is because the gaps are large and the top players really do have a large advantage most of the time in regards to troops etc.
On top of this, they are likely to not need to be taught much to improve their game. Mostly farming techniques, faking techniques etc could be taught to make this an amazing trio or quad (assuming 2-3 + me. Note faking techniques in my book doesn't mean 100 fakes in 1 hour. It means 1000 fakes every 10 minutes.).

However, this is assuming all are in good positions for you on the map? Because that plays just as an important role as any here.

EDIT: Welcome to the forums, soap.