Tribes of the Eastern Rim

DeletedUser3473

Following D1’s excellent thread about the leading tribes I thought I’d turn some focus on the rim. Just the East for now as that’s where I am.

-TSP-
14403_thumb

The Silver People (well I guess it means something!)
Not really a rim tribe but out that way, hardly a fair comparison but they are sister to -DV- and together they ought to represent quite a force in the east if co-ordinated.
Overview:
Rank 18, OD rank 10 = Pretty feisty
Named council members for recruitment and diplomacy which could mean well organised
Members:
Tribe leadership performing lowest among the members, hardly leading from the front or is it just impressive that they’ve recruited well? Some experience among their ranks, Benny Boy certainly knows what he’s doing, not sure of the rest.
Position:
A good cluster though possibly too tight, then thinning out North and South. However they appear to be being eaten by -Sky- with their Duke being dispatched to restart on the outer rim. (oh dear)

-DV-
14399_thumb

Devine
Overview:
Rank 26, OD rank 45 = More builders than fighters at this stage
Selective recruitment and not offering diplomacy
Members:
Top member is Klemaniac, a fast startup with lots of experience, not particularly aggressive to date but not afraid to fight and is the first to noble. Sharp shooter and Lordcarr not far behind and the whole tribe is active. Looks pretty positive for the future. But they may want to break ties with TSP.
Position:
The most dispersed of the eastern rim tribes with roughly equal numbers in k45 and 55, this should give them space to feed without tripping over each other but will make support more tricky to co-ordinate when the heat comes.

NF / Squad
14964_thumb

New Friends or is it Suicide Squad?
Overview:
Rank 29, ODA rank 29 and they have 29 members, how about that!
Tribe page give nothing away, but I think they actually changed name while I was looking at it. Weird.
Members:
I recognise some names in this tribe and growth is not too bad with no real slackers. This is the tribe to watch.
Position:
Towards the top of the eastern rim and fairly well clustered. Ought to easily pick off the northern stragglers from -DV-.

UNSC
14899_thumb

United something something
Overview:
Rank 41, OD rank 31 = been doing a bit of fighting then
From what I’ve heard these guys might not last,

Members:
There’s been some hokey kokey on the member list, which could do with a prune based on activity.
With twice as much ODD as ODA they are taking a pummelling from someone and probably don’t have many troops.
Position:
A nice cluster but it overlaps 100% with Judges. If they were more active this would be good but I expect they will be eaten by Squad from the North and DV from the south.

Judges
14896_thumb

Mental Judges
Overview:
Rank 50, OD rank 65 = new kid on the block
Still new and recruited a lot in the last few days. Inexperienced if enthusiastic Duke

Members:
The bottom third are all new starters and some still under BP. Several higher up the list showing erratic growth which doesn’t bode well.
Position:
As mentioned, overlaps fully with UNSC. Same comment apply.

RankTagPoints of best 40Total PointsMembersAverage points per memberVillagesAverage points per village
18-tsp-51,85051,850271,920281,852
26-DV-28,88228,8823193231932
28NF27,34527,3453091230912
40UNSC13,77513,7752947529475
48Judges11,41511,4152742327423

Summary:

TSP 6/10
DV 5/10
Squad 7/10
UNSC 3/10
Judges 4/10

The big question of course is can any of these resist -Sky-?

DeletedUser

TSP are poor - as a tribe we nobled quite a few villages off of them yesterday on a mild op. I personally nobled their duke and another player within 24 hours with ease; not a threat at all if i'm honest.

DeletedUser4753

TSP are poor - as a tribe we nobled quite a few villages off of them yesterday on a mild op. I personally nobled their duke and another player within 24 hours with ease; not a threat at all if i'm honest.

Do you not think this statement is a touch ridiculous, like i imagine tsp are shit, but not based on the rank 1 tribes with players starting weeks ahead of theirs being able to noble them.
I understand that you maybe don't grasp this concept considering by the looks of things sky seems to house the largest amount of pp abusers so a late start to you guys is seemingly not as big of a thing. but yea noble a tribe within some scope of your own before you come out with the staff of judgment on other players/tribes.

DeletedUser12733

Hi Dimension.

Lets look at things this way...

You tried to noble a player half your size with 1 village, who we had no time to support or snipe, yet... you failed... now if we are using your theory, then aren't you also an offender?

As for PP abusers awwww. If it wasn't allowed it wouldn't be a feature. If you can't afford to be a PP abuser go cry to someone else or go to a world where you can't use PP to benefit :)
Lastly... Are you the one who is going to show our tribe?? Its not our fault that the competition sucks.

So are you going to be the one to show us what time it is?

BTW I am under The Unforgiving account :)

EDIT... wasn't it me who took out on of your players and then he quit? So based on that you have the best quitters? And the player was Win Again incase it doesn't ring a bell :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Hi Dimension.

d1mension

Hi Dimension.

Lets look at things this way...

You tried to noble a player half your size with 1 village, who we had no time to support or snipe, yet... you failed... now if we are using your theory, then aren't you also an offender?

i nor my tribe didnt try to noble anyone, think you shud get your facts right

also its not about size so much as it is start date

As for PP abusers awwww. If it wasn't allowed it wouldn't be a feature. If you can't afford to be a PP abuser go cry to someone else or go to a world where you can't use PP to benefit :)

i didnt say it wasnt allowed, nor did i bring my financial situation into it, but for the record i have plenty of pp. on the subject though pp abusers suck and are almost always compensating for lack of ability. like if blowing vast amounts of money on game for gratification is how sumone is inclined by all means slip me some coin and ill pretend your good ...

Lastly... Are you the one who is going to show our tribe?? Its not our fault that the competition sucks.

I dont know you or your tribe, nor do i care to blow pp to prove who is bestest spender, so would have to imagine no is the answer.
also, your "competition" is the core tribes of this world, those you seem to be avoiding like the plague in favour of nobling late starters and those who dont spend as much as you, take from that what you will.

So are you going to be the one to show us what time it is?

No, use the in game clock

BTW I am under The Unforgiving account :)

Cool?

EDIT... wasn't it me who took out on of your players and then he quit? So based on that you have the best quitters? And the player was Win Again incase it doesn't ring a bell :)

No you are mistaken, im not associated with whomever "win again" is,

DeletedUser4753

Sorry, when someone bends over i just feel oblidged n shaft em :D

DeletedUser13811

This thread showed a promising start, could we get back on track? maybe someone else could review the rim tribes in their areas? or even all the tribes?

DeletedUser8621

Well... I'll have a go. Bored.

SKY- Sky, and their academy, I think is underestimated. Seems like there are some good players here regardless of their PP hogging. Seems they are pushing towards South/North rim. 50% of their conquers have been tribeless, with 16 out of 50 conquers being barbs. SO they arent barb-munching exponentially, but they also are not being super aggressive as it is still early. I liked Sky until I saw their immature members on externals. Either way, will be a good fight for the rest of the world. OVERALL: 8.5 outta 10

Gains from tribes (54 total)

blue.png
No tribe
27 conquers50%
green.png
-tsp-
6 conquers11.11%
green.png
Leqion
4 conquers7.41%
yellow.png
-Sky-
4 conquers7.41%
green.png
TIME
3 conquers5.56%
Gains from players (54 total)

blue.png
Barbarian
16 conquers29.63%

TIME- As you can see, Tik Tok is not aggressive yet either. They are, however, gaining better villages & not as many barbs. Good players, & good people here. This will definitely be a huge threat to Sky, regardless of what they think. Especially with help from select few. OVERALL: 9 outta 10

Gains from tribes (40 total)

blue.png
No tribe
15 conquers37.5%
yellow.png
TIME
3 conquers7.5%
green.png
TWA
3 conquers7.5%
green.png
-Sky-
3 conquers7.5%
green.png
T-J
2 conquers5%
Gains from players (40 total)

blue.png
Barbarian
6 conquers15%

TDST- Helluva name. Right? Dont know any people here I dont think. Seem like they are growing well. Interested in the future. Spread is interesting, but once SKY & TIME move in it will be a struggle for them, if they haven't already pushed towards rim. Could even go south into K55. No more graphs too lazy ;D Did the important ones.
OVERALL: 7 outta 10

CREED- Most likely will be eaten by TDST or SQUAD. Not a whole ton of experience here I dont think. Top 3-5 players seem OK, but could also be PP whores. Nothing wrong with that, especially out here on the rim. Just not a ton of skill. OVERALL: 5 outta 10

(BB.1) - Will most likely be cause of Sky/TIME falling out & some first frontline nukes as they are smack in middle of the two. ;D Alans has to be a PP whore -_- BUT great food for both sky & time & maybe even a few recruits. OVERALL: 4 outta 10

SQUAD -Tribe that I am in, could be biased ;). Experienced leadership & members. Most just starting 1-2 weeks ago, some a week longer. Strong rim tribe, with good spread along the NorthEast Rim. OVERALL 10 outta 10 ;P

DeletedUser4753

Nice thread idea btw, i think other k's shud follow suite

i shall focus on 45 as i dont rly know owt about 55's rim

As rim's are more spread out i think it matters much less on tribe collaborations and more the individual players, as a strong player on the rim has less chance of bumping into stiff competition,

SKY

sky's rim, whilst ill slag off pp abuse all day long, a strong player with pp boost can wreck the rim, this can be seen how players like eimis202 can grow strongly uncontested, thiers no one even close who can pose much a threat so creating a strong rim core before exapanding towards the core should be hard, that said i think with the top tribe in the k having much more strength in its core it will allow others on the rim to catch up i think, even family tribe hug tactics wont allow sky to cover everywhere so expect, atleast rim wise its not all in sky's court yet.

CREED

A intresting tribe i think, like they are half core half rim, think thier future depends very much on how much intrest they get from bigger tribes, thier east rim contigent are growing similar pace to thier neighbours so no problems forseen s yet, their west side though is riddled with far stronger competition, if they get left alone they could be a tough rock to shift. I do think once nobles are everywhere thier western side will get eaten by sky and others, weather the east proceeds to carry on regardless and try regroup, or disperse into other tribes remians to be seen, but unfortunatly think creed will have a tough time remaining in contention for the rim/nvm the k.

TDST

merge from snadpit turtles n dark sumones, Strongest non core tribe in the k at the moment i think, has a couple of players i recognise aswell as a good spread, its sorta not too exposed to the core forces but still have the start date advantage over most of the rim, i would guess they will have mutual agreement with sky to avoid trouble but unsure, dont see them dropping from ranks unless a larger tribe than themselves makes a move for now, worth noting though, superhoops who i believe was thier duke has joined time, so thier intial strength could perhaps not have a strong leader anymore

Squad

one of the later starting tribes in the k and evenly spread round the rim, seem very out of trouble from any tribe in the k atm
Couple of good players here atleast, along with king of the trolls yours truly, even from the inside its really hard to judge how good this tribe and its members will be until nobles, if they get aggresive could be challengers for creed and the likes, if they barb up proly end up a group of nobodies, time will tell, or perhaps sky or tdst lol

DeletedUser4280

Be interesting to hear sky's opinion on their rim neighbors, any takers?