Tribes with Greatest Potential

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Uff... I try to avoid commenting on this because when the game gets in full swing i dont think most of the tribes in the current top 20 will still be around.

I never not answer a question but ill answer it slightly differently. Ill let you know who I think have potential..

IHate - Obviously have a lot of potential and will make it to be a strong contender for number one. I dont think they will make it though. If other members are like Hefty they seem as though they will be too elitest for their own good.

InSane - I think these guys will shoot up the ranks at some point but I reckon war will wear them down. Perhaps their militery coordination can prove me wrong

MH - Although my tribe I would like to think I retain the ability to be self-critical. MH show a lot of potential, very active and very organised. How well each members know how to use their troops we will see. Regardless of this, it is nice to see an established tribe that will be top for a while. I should perhaps make another of these comments when nobles come out to play.

Pest - Certainly a top tribe but I will put money on one or two of their listed 'squad leaders' breaking off, perhaps with their squads, to join an advancing tribe. This may or may not be their downfall but I reckon it will happen

Fianna - Good hearty tribe. I see them lingering around for a while. With a lot of strict, hard work from their council in areas such as player experience, guidence and activity.. I reckon they have the positioning to gather mommentum and give some top tribes a good chellenge.. they will certainly alter some tribe perceptions

Unfortuantely I dont think I have too much to say about other tribes. These were listed in no particular order and I know i have left some other potentials out... but I simply havent looked at them enough and I appologise for that lol. If you think there are some I should have then feel free to shout at me for it.

iHate- Seems to be alot of inner turmoil. Hefty is condescending to every tribe that isn't his, and maybe every player in the game. The smile? trio also seems to be at odds with other elements of the tribe. Is it real or a ploy?

MH- Has some very good members, at least in the initial build-up stages. Only time will tell. One of the 2 tribes in the top 20 that will stay

Pest- Don't know much about them, but look good

RPS~E- They are the only other tribe in the top 20 that will stay there. We'll see how they handle MH

Saints- The real X factor on the world. Alot of experienced players, a few fast builders. The northwest part of K54 is ours hands down.

Theory- Will make a bid for top 10 at some point

Tribes receiving hype that will fall off

LOST- What happened to these guys?

Gack!- The leader of the tribe attacks with swords? His village will be leveled by tomorrow. You don't mess with my tribe. . .

Fianna- I don't know what they were in world 2, but these guys are X renamed in world 4. Mass recruit= FAIL

DeletedUser

Fianna are a decent tribe on a learning curve. If the leader continues giving it his all.. they are certainly contenders.

Saints... I cant say much for them. You seem to sing their praises enough and I would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt BUT.. you also sang your own praises to begin with and days later all i seen was excusses. Excusses not reasons. I dont know mate. You certainly have heart, i'll give you that.

RPS E - vs MH??? Nah.. I dont see it happening. If it IS going to... I cant wait to get my nuke together.

DeletedUser

Pest - Certainly a top tribe but I will put money on one or two of their listed 'squad leaders' breaking off, perhaps with their squads, to join an advancing tribe. This may or may not be their downfall but I reckon it will happen

then you don't understand what our tribe is built upon, we have very experianced players from another world who work well together and are proving it there, this world will be no different and in time you will be proved wrong, but we can wait :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

iHate- Seems to be alot of inner turmoil. Hefty is condescending to every tribe that isn't his, and maybe every player in the game. The smile? trio also seems to be at odds with other elements of the tribe. Is it real or a ploy?

Aww, pity, you know err, nothing?

DeletedUser

then you don't understand what our tribe is built upon, we have very experianced players from another world who work well together and are proving it there, this world will be no different and in time you will be proved wrong, but we can wait :icon_razz:

I still have my money down on what I predicted but I would certainly like to see you guys do well :)

DeletedUser

i think Virtus and MH look good for the top 20, IHATE will be there but i think too many people have Jungle fever over them lol

DeletedUser

what, T*U*D or DJLS? they fail so badly, dont get me started on how poor they are.

DeletedUser6756

ite sounds and looks pretty good :D

but my tribe is half decent because its run by me and a freind :icon_rolleyes:

DREAAAAM !!! :icon_twisted: :axemen: