trying the game

DeletedUser

i am new here and have moved from travian so looking for a new game to spend my time on
i am moving from travian for 2 reasons
A it is to expencive to purchase gold at the amount you need to be competative
B im sick of multi accounts 5 people per account its gone insane

i have only just joined so am hoping this place is not the same
:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: but have already read a thread asking for dual from usa
but i will give it a try just need to find time to read whats what
i already find the gameplay screen more pleasing
can someone point me to gameplay info eg how long a game lasts is it 1 year
what is the endgame objective

DeletedUser

If you need help I suggest that you either read some Guide sin our Guide section, the tutorial (which is accessable from Settings -> Settings) or read the help pages. You can also ask questions here or contact me in-game.

The game pretty much ends when the rank 1 player has such a dominance there is no way he will loose.

DeletedUser

I tried travian for a couple of months, this is way better, u should like this way more

DeletedUser

what i have seen so far looks good
correct me if im wrong
the new guys get a chance with a 20-1 defence ratio for a time
you dont have to build a lev 10 wall and hiding place before upgrading fields
map shows abandond villager you can raid without getting abusive mm back
and i like the idea of geting a top guy / girl straight away
for the rest time will tell
want to try out my gg's by tomorrow
also is it correct you can get a full years upgrade and what happens if the game ends befor the upgrade is used can it be caried over to next game

also who decides someone is unbeatable and is that 1 person or 1 tribe

DeletedUser

the game never really closes (well the first 2 wrlds of the german server did but they were the first worlds ever made and the first i hav herd of that hav closed

DeletedUser

Two-Face is correct.

And change the thread title you have no idea how many people may have just lost the game to this :/

Ah just kiddin... ¬_¬

DeletedUser

the world ends when you have a tribe that is unbeatable.
say a trie has 1 billion points and the closest is 300 million.
or something like that.
correct me if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser

B im sick of multi accounts 5 people per account its gone insane

the co playing culture in tribalwars is fairly pathetic, but maybe it sounds like travian is much worse. 3 or more to an account is quite rare, but 2 to an account is very common and tragically it isnt even frowned upon like it should be.

DeletedUser

As two-faced has said you should read up on guides and strategies to get the grips of playing. It doesn't take long to get used to, all it ends up requires is good strategy and a tribe with strong leadership.

Also the game does not not exactly end. You see W1 on (.net) and you can see that players still play on that world, and yet the top tribe is to far ahead to keep up with.

This game is fun, but I find it gets ruined with people who don't understand the aim of this game.

DeletedUser

i thank you for all your posts and will spend some time reading up on what is needed
also i need to make a sig so will get on that as well
another reason for the post was to see if i would get slated or attacked as i did in other game forums
last question is it worth purchasing the addons

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

last question is it worth purchasing the addons

yes definitely. players who want to get ahead get it straight off the bat, as you can grow more easily, but its no essential at that stage. in my opinion its only really essential when you get to about 30 or so villages (about 3 months into your account, give or take)

DeletedUser

Premium is a huge help, that's for sure. But it ain't necessary for a really long time, ofcourse it's easier but not needed.

DeletedUser

Just wait until you get your free premium account for a week. Then you get a chance to try it and can decide for yourself if it is worth it for the long run.

DeletedUser

Just wait until you get your free premium account for a week. Then you get a chance to try it and can decide for yourself if it is worth it for the long run.

mmmm
i actually disagree
i think you need to be attacked on a large scale before you really realise its potential

DeletedUser

But, there isn't much action until nobles. I didn't say use it straight away, he can use it if he wants to.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
:lol:Did someone say free where do i get it from:lol:
:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you get it as reward for getting to set numbers of points :icon_wink: 500 points is the one for a weeks free PA I believe

DeletedUser

MiniFreak is correct. You also get another 3/5 days when you reach 15.000, I think. Atleast you did that in W15.net.