TuToR disband

DeletedUser

Jan 02
11:52 ~G.G~ has declared war on the tribe.

Unfortunately we cannot handle such pressure :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do G.G always get their academy tribes to declare? Is it so they can claim that it wasn't their war if they start losing? Because I don't think that'll work.

DeletedUser

Jan 02
11:53~G.G~ has declared war on the tribe.

Me wonders if ~G.G~ is actually an academy tribe or if they're just trying to get the actuall G.G into trouble.

DeletedUser

Nah I am thinking they are a real threat.. They have over 100k points in total ...

DeletedUser

Jan 02
12:15 ~G.G~ has declared war on the tribe.

Looks like -V- will disband aswell :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Jan 02
11:52 ~G.G~ has declared war on the tribe.

and RaGe too ....even titled the declaration lol

DeletedUser5175

we got one from ~G.G~ too yay (party)

Jan 02
13:20~G.G~ has declared war on the tribe.

DeletedUser

Me wonders if ~G.G~ is actually an academy tribe or if they're just trying to get the actuall G.G into trouble.

I think that might be true - it doesn't mention ~G.G~ anywhere on G.G's profile...
Either that or their egos just went supernova, wiping out their common sense in the process.

DeletedUser7760

They was just messing i think hey also Declare on Drink! Corba And SBD

DeletedUser

Yeh Monkeys got one as well

~G.G~ are the former DBA, moved from w52.

I remember seeing a post where a bunch of .net leet players said they were coming over to this world to mix things up a bit... So is this them? maybe we should all just disband.... or wipe them from the face of this world.... I know which one I like :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 18:24
Declaration? Are you taking the mick here? XD

kingscurr today at 18:44
no i am sorry it was a traitor in the tribe i ahev offered peace we are sorry for any confusion caused, we are trying to get to the bottom of who done it.

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 18:46
It is pretty blood obvious who done it, just remove diplomacy privileges from all untrustworthy members!

Any further aggressive interaction by your family on TuToR will not be viewed highly with me.

For now, we will accept peace, but next time, I may not be quite so kind.

:icon_rolleyes: lol