TW on the Mobile phone

• Thread starter DeletedUser5491
  • Start date

DeletedUser5491

Hi all,
I would like to access TW on my mobile, i have a Nokia E71, with full internet access. I can load up the home screen where it asks for user name and password. But everytime i enter them it just goes back to the home page again telling me that it does not recognise the account, and yet they are the same details i use to log into TW on the laptop.

Has anybody else had this problem and could offer suggestions as to how to overcome it so that i can access TW when i am away from the laptop.

Thank you for listening

Captainralph

DeletedUser14

I have accessed TW many times on my Sony Ericsson W995 many times.
I use the built in browser and have used Opera mini 4 and Opera mini beta 5, I have never experienced any problems.

Try downloading Opera mini if you are still using the standard browser, it may help :)

DeletedUser

Hey mate, i too have a nokia e71 and spend a majority of my tw time on my mobile or use it as a router for my laptop. :p

Im assuming you are using the default browser.. Dont use it, its rubbish, as said download opera mini and it should all work fine. Only problem i seem to get is when i write long mails it sometimes doesnt send them which is rather frustrating! :mad:

DeletedUser14

Hey mate, i too have a nokia e71 and spend a majority of my tw time on my mobile or use it as a router for my laptop. :p

Im assuming you are using the default browser.. Dont use it, its rubbish, as said download opera mini and it should all work fine. Only problem i seem to get is when i write long mails it sometimes doesnt send them which is rather frustrating! :mad:
What I would do is copy the text before submitting it, but then again are Nokia as awesome as Sony Ericsson??

DeletedUser

Just downloaded Mini Opera 5 Beta 2, much better interface. Thanks for the tip :).

DeletedUser5491

I do have the mini opera on the phone and do use it, but still i get the details do not recognise the account and yet i use the same user name and password as i do to get onto my laptop.
I have spoken to the powers that be in TW and they didnt know and recommended i ask you guys.
I am stumped.
Ralph

DeletedUser14

Hmmmm...very strange, perhaps its got to do with a special character in your name or password that the mobile browser messes up when it sends it to the server!
If you do have special characters in your user name or password try logging in under another alias or changing your pass to see does it work??

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Try logging into your account with a friends cell phone. This will isolate the problem of whether it has to do with your phone, your account or both.[/ke]

DeletedUser

I use a nokia 5800 with no problems...but I am using Opera mini....far superior than the one supplied with the phone

DeletedUser5915

Some phones type the first letter of a word in capitals automaticaly. Ensure the first letter of your password is not a capital.

DeletedUser2789

I use Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 on my INQ-Chat phone. I also used it on my old INQ. Worked fine..

But, I'd love a mobile version of TW. Purely text. Would make it so much easier..

DeletedUser

Well, FYI guys ... new! - 6.0 version of this game (which will be released soon ;) ) ... will change (or should change) it a bit :) .
TribalWars on your cells ... will be look like this below:

1zxukyd.jpg

Will it be helpful? Only time ... will tell :icon_wink: ...

edit:
... ohhh LOL, I even haven't noticed that topic -> New Features for 6.0: Mobile and Awards :icon_confused: ...
Late news ... is late :icon_redface: ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

Hi all,
I would like to access TW on my mobile, i have a Nokia E71, with full internet access. I can load up the home screen where it asks for user name and password. But everytime i enter them it just goes back to the home page again telling me that it does not recognise the account, and yet they are the same details i use to log into TW on the laptop.

Has anybody else had this problem and could offer suggestions as to how to overcome it so that i can access TW when i am away from the laptop.

Thank you for listening

Captainralph

I use the E71 all the time, works great - esp if you turn off those dang adds. I know this is a really silly question but are you sure you are in .uk and not .net?

I know it sounds silly - but its happened to me a couple times :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Palm Pre pimps tribal wars i have to admit - had no bother with it at all :)