TW Sabatical - Going travelling

DeletedUser

Ok so I am putting the war horse to pasture, hanging up my axe and am going to travel the TW UK world 13. My intention is to noble my way around the globe in a nice big circle to discover new cultures, people and lands.

I thought it would be good to reach out to the community as i will be travelling on a shoe string and have to noble barbs.

Should I head your way I would be hugely grateful of barb donations. If you would be willing to accomodate me within your area then please let me know. I do not intend to stay long or grow my presence in that area, just visit and grow a ring of yellow dots around the world.

I am starting today and heading towards the rim where rodgermi has assisted with my first vill.

Should I be visiting your area I will be sure to write, but any open invitiations now will be greatly received,

Many thanks

DeletedUser

I tried this on an earlier world, people wernt as friendly back then tho!

Hope it goes well for you! Im Core 'ish' but i have a good friend sat out close to the rim 'Psycho Kev' he is east but im sure he will help if needed :)

DeletedUser4342

If get bored try and spell your name in yellow dots :)

DeletedUser4753

Haha and when you have an empire of yellow rings around the map, you will have by far the best farming bye a mile n beat down on the world :p
Lol I'm other end of the world but saffriceing a barb so I got another one neighbour to spam is well worth it ;p

DeletedUser

I tried this on an earlier world, people wernt as friendly back then tho!

Hope it goes well for you! Im Core 'ish' but i have a good friend sat out close to the rim 'Psycho Kev' he is east but im sure he will help if needed :)

Thanks mate.

lol at your idea cheetah!

DeletedUser

Thanks d1mension, will let you know when I am in da hood!

DeletedUser3602

i can sacrifice a barb or 2. Just take one of d1mension's vills, its basicly the same principle

DeletedUser2918

sorry, maybe im being a killjoy here - but i really cant see the point of this.

traveler (i think) tried to do this on world 1. It was just annoying - especially when you were involved in a war and all of a sudden someone pops up and nobles a barb behind your frontline. They build it up and are then an easy noble target for your opponents keen to get a deathstar in place.

besides which with the limited noble distance on this world, and packet restrictions - i really cant see the point.

sorry but thats just the way i see it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

thats cool chris. I have been playing here for some time and know quite a few people on this world. They know that a village of mine is essentially a village of theirs. I am happy to build a nuke in every village and you can use that to your discretion.

Is there a point? hard to say really, just for some fun and to get to know a few new neighbours. As much point as playing the game itself I guess just with less competition!

DeletedUser4342

if got fast enough and some nice flags trade them of to tribes around the world haha be a local travelling salesman :)

DeletedUser11245

i am going to noble you if you even come within noble distance

DeletedUser

If you can paint the map to look like an image of Christ you automatically win on a church world.

DeletedUser

yeah travellin Mac!

Happy to be a morale basher for any friends I am close to

Look forward to comin to your area mokomaj... and it would be hard to noble outside noble distance :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9516

but doable if setermined enough lol i wanted a few vils but they were 26 hrs noble away so i borrowed a tribe mates vil for a day took it built nobles moved on bit of a git distance but i got the vils i was after

not that im trying to give him suggestion also your welcome down my way mycool