TWM Declare on Hoggy ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5283

Heard a rumour that TWM were gonna attack me....

i thought nothing of it as there a 22 million point tribe with afew of my ex members in there and i am only a 2 million point tribe helping people out to lean the game. Not only that but thats the kind of thing the old -TV- would do and its also the thing that TWM were against ??????

aftre turning down ofer after offer to join TWM inclueding 1 of becoming baron and with a chiose of 25 inactive villages to sweeten the deal i still said no about joining them....

now with incoming from TWM with out any reason i wounder what the reason for this war it look forward to and some of there members wanting to rim me ;) i look forward to the starts :)

DeletedUser

Hoggy me old m8 and adversary, if you need any help, just contact me. TWM have a short life expectancy, and anything we can do to shorten that we'll be happy to oblige.

The enemy of my enemy blah blah.

DeletedUser5283

thanks juke make a change feom an attack lol but ill be ok i hope lol

just waiting for there very public members to say there reason and no they cannt say poaching like H has tryed to say in a mail to me lol

DeletedUser5283

still no reply from TWM ??????

are you hoping that this thread will go away ? WRONG

DeletedUser

so when is this thing going to start......

Side 1:
Players: hoggy
Side 2:
Tribes: TWM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,441
Difference: 30,441

chart

DeletedUser

I think TWM are scared of hoggy, as they should be m8 lol.

DeletedUser5283

they have started attacking and scouting m8 still hoping in there ;)

got to say some of there tribe members are fully against the attacks on me as well with some ever offering me support :)

DeletedUser5283

VENOM today at 10:43
Attacks on members of L.i are now free to be sent starting with fakes and scouting runs first.

If you could start with a few hours of these first to cover future real attack please.

For security sake no claims on any of their villages are to be put in the attack planner. (they will be removed if we see any)

For now mail myself or any other council member and we will list who is attacking where. To give us time to make sure your claim is unique hang back until we approve your claim as we don't want any cross nobling.

This process may be changed to villages being assigned but go with this for now.

Those happy to hunt L.i villages if you could please make them your main objective as we need this out the way as quickly as possible.

Any questions feel free to ask, happy hunting everyone.

V.

hhhmmmmm how quick is this gonna be i wounder

DeletedUser

Judging by their terrible performance against us, it will take them months lol.

DeletedUser

so when is this thing going to start......

Side 1:
Players: hoggy
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 30,441
Difference: 30,441

chart

They're not the true stats mate, that's what Hoggy got just after a couple of players joined us. These stats are technically correct:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: L.I

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 4
Difference: 21

chart

Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 150,744
Side 2: 31,119
Difference: 119,625

chart

Side 1: 22,669
Side 2: 8,630
Difference: 14,039

chart

It's funny though, because Hoggy has got WaterWarrior and god knows who else to help him, typical Hoggy :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

they have started attacking and scouting m8 still hoping in there ;)

got to say some of there tribe members are fully against the attacks on me as well with some ever offering me support :)

Ok Hoggym8m8m8m8m8m8m8m8m8m8, if anyone has offered you support then prove it, we all know how much you like to fabricate everything :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5283

BBF ur full of it i have no 1 helping me i got a mail off water about incomin he had after he taken it u no am not getting help and hate the fact that ur front line is stacked against TV and am hitting the back line (only the players that hit me though)

and keep l.i out of the stats plz as it me against TWM and av tolf L.I not to get involved

WaterWarrior today at 09:57
Hi,

You have incoming to my new village taken from MasterCJ.

I hope that those attacks were sent before I took the village and not after!

Please let me know what is incoming so that I can take appropriate action and avoid loosing troops.

Kieran
WaterWarrior

DeletedUser

If Hoggy ever needs support, I will gladly give him it. But I will confirm he hasn't asked for any, either from me, or anyone in our tribe, or our allies.

DeletedUser

If Hoggy ever needs support, I will gladly give him it. But I will confirm he hasn't asked for any, either from me, or anyone in our tribe, or our allies.

You wouldn't give any to your own tribe eh :lol:

cough Will9 cough

DeletedUser6835

You wouldn't give any to your own tribe eh :lol:

cough Will9 cough

Wow, Talk About Hypocrisy..

All This attitude from a player that would never support his tribe mates..

Who when he got 500 incommings dumped his sit went out and got Stoned, And DID NOT even bother to tag any of the incommings..

And Then As soon as he Couldn't Get his own way within the Tribe he Jumps ship To the enemy?

All I see here Dees is you being you A Spoilt Little Brat, that wants everything their own way..

GROW UP.

Will9 Left the tribe and didnt go running to the enemy when He found being frontline was a lot harder than he expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dees has stayed in TEAM for God knows how long and has been a front liner for such a long time.

I don't think a bit of incomming attacks would make him bail and betray TV. Maybe there was another reason? :O

DeletedUser

Dees has stayed in TEAM for God knows how long and has been a front liner for such a long time.

I don't think a bit of incomming attacks would make him bail and betray TV. Maybe there was another reason? :O

Exactly. I'm having a great time on the battlefield .. till mid-december. Let's see if my troopcount will last till then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.