TWM Declare on Hoggy ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Exactly. I'm having a great time on the battlefield .. till mid-december. Let's see if my troopcount will last till then :)

im guessing poor leadership from your new enemy will get you there dees :lol:

DeletedUser

Dees has stayed in TEAM for God knows how long and has been a front liner for such a long time.

I don't think a bit of incomming attacks would make him bail and betray TV. Maybe there was another reason? :O

Funny thing there Splitums...
Seems young Dees would get 400-500 incomings and then he'd suddenly need someone else to rename them, due his "internet crashing".

EVERY SINGLE TIME, he got mass incomings.
I always found that rather suspicious.

Exactly. I'm having a great time on the battlefield .. till mid-december. Let's see if my troopcount will last till then :)

I doubt it.
Not as long i im nuking you, without a single attack back... You must have anti-Jai scripts, or your just too scared?
Maybe more of the latter eh?

Im going to continue to nuke and noble your villages too.

im guessing poor leadership from your new enemy will get you there dees :lol:

You would know all about, wouldn't you, seeing as you and your 'Bro' invented the term: 'Poor leadership'. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

at least team didnt have to merge to survive, the only poor leadership decision we made was to allow tribe thieves like you and juke into the tribe, so you can destroy this 1 as you have done to your own tribe, (which had no success without the help of a merge)

DeletedUser

checks milestones...nope we still have more than jai ever will....took great leadership to EARN those..undeniable proof we will always be better than you jai, because well, virtus...does not exist anymore because you failed as its duke..

hi 5's max and laughs raucously.

DeletedUser

at least team didnt have to merge to survive, the only poor leadership decision we made was to allow tribe thieves like you and juke into the tribe, so you can destroy this 1 as you have done to your own tribe, (which had no success without the help of a merge)

checks milestones...nope we still have more than jai ever will....took great leadership to EARN those..undeniable proof we will always be better than you jai, because well, virtus...does not exist anymore because you failed as its duke..

hi 5's max and laughs raucously.

LOL!

You merged with us TO GET YOUR PRECIOUS MILESTONES.
All you kept going on about was beating DOGS to the 500m ODA and ODD milestones. :lol:

At the end of the day, when you Darth quit in shame, after i destroyed you AND when you Max traitorously slimed off to DOGS, destroyed any milestones you got.

• You 2 showing your true colours aint bothered me.
  • Im growing faster and stronger then ever.
  • You 2 showing your true traitorous colours aint bothered Virtus (ex-Virtus)
  • They are also growing faster and stronger in ALL directions.
  • You 2 showing your true treacherous colours aint bothered T-V...
  • They are also doing VERY well.

All that you 2 have done is kick your ex-TEAM tribemates, who stood by you and worked hard to build your milestone-addicted tribe to what it was - IN THE TEETH.
But instead of coming here to these forums with humble and heartfelt apologies to them, you come here just as arrogant and bolshy as ever. :icon_rolleyes:

THATS YOUR TRUE FAILING.
You both failed your friends.

End of.

OT.

Can we please have some stats from either Hoggy or TWM or some representation to keep us all in the loop with regards to this war please.

DeletedUser

blahh blahh blahh who did you destroy jai ? an empty shell account, we all know thats about all your good for sweetheart..i had quit long before your attacks and only returned to ensure you were no longer in the tribe...job done i was gone once more..dont act like you can beat me, bring it to the new world jai, i welcome you to try...

as for your lame treachery essay, i see you cant accept that more than 7 core members all left the game because of you and you alone..i feel sorry for you, i really do. if it makes you feel better though, go for it..

31155_107577225954225_100001058444518_53006_6418451_n.gif

B2T:
my moneys on hoggy, go hoggy..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TWM, TWM2
Side 2:
Tribes: L.I

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,403
Side 2: 75,110
Difference: 56,293

chart

DeletedUser

As previously stated in another thread, if you wish to argue about past matters... make a thread for it. Granted, I don't know the full history of this world, but a fair amount of this seems irrelevant to the topic.

Really. New thread. Simple tactic.

DeletedUser5283

av finaly lost a village on me birthdat when then the hole of englandland face BT BORDBAND trouble weldo0ne hope u can keep it up :|)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 0
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 19
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 330,557
Difference: 330,557

chart

Side 1: 103,025
Difference: 103,025

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 11
Difference: 164

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 8
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 996,527
Side 2: 85,722
Difference: 910,805

chart

Side 1: 194,550
Side 2: 75,110
Difference: 119,440

chart

DeletedUser

Nice stats there.
How much longer can the war keep going at that pace?

DeletedUser5283

as av said befor keep l.i out of the stats cos there not supporting me and have nothing to do with the war

Side 1:
Players: hoggy
Side 2:
Tribes: TWM, TWM2, TWM3

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 100,101
Side 2: 9,360
Difference: 90,741

chart

DeletedUser

TWM3? Yeah, they're part of us obviously *slap*! Hoggy, don't be silly, the other members of your so called tribe have defended against our attacks. You've also lost troops in their vils, their vils are part of the stats. Anyway, I don't mind if you gloat, gloat away, there ain't no skill in taking vils that had all their defence on the -TV- front line, but you already knew that. Once we've taken out your minions...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5283

ok so what ur saying is!!!!!!

you have ordered your tribe TWM to take me out quick as possable.... the attacks start on me and your tribe take nothing :) i attack those that attacked me and have taken 10 villages so how is it my fault if a leader orders his tribe to attack me with out planning it? how is it my fault that a player attacks me and cos i attack back and take villages?

all i can say is well done to youy for ordering the attacks on me and not have the BIGBALLSfozzy to attack me his self great leadership there ill fight till the end and will continue to kill nobles (think its 50 so far and nother 8 later today) :lol: and take villages u have 24million points i should have been gone ages ago :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ooooh, big man are you? I never ordered anyone to do anything against you, just against your minions to stop them supporting you, it seems to have worked a treat. I know you've been attacked, that's probably got something to do with you not being very popular. Oh and by the way, for a big man, you like begging tribes to let you in :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5283

for a big man like you to attack the small member of l.i and not even send 1 fake at me guess u didnt want to lose a village :icon_redface: and the order did come from you remember i no people on ur council ;)

close thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.