TWM Declared on Virtus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

quest be carefull
jaigosian is telling all these because he is far from us and safe
you are near us and you know what does it means
so when you talk for us clean your mouth before if you dont want to close it sooner as i had decided

DeletedUser

jaggy has the best trains hurray!!!!!!

playing-train.jpg

Go play with them

DeletedUser

quest be carefull
so when you talk for us clean your mouth before if you dont want to close it sooner as i had decided

Lmfao!!!
BORING!

Are you 11...?

I mean calling everyone: 'the best' and 'my idol' was funny for about 5 seconds... ---> about the speed of one of your trains, lol.

But you defo need new material, because even my 8 year old son, looks at the ceiling out of sheer embarisment for you when he reads the same old messages from you. :icon_rolleyes:

@ Manni

Btw, your within noble distance to me, so any time you wanna go 1vs1 against me, just let me know.

Change the subject again, i see...

I understand if your scared, i mean talking like you can litterally own the world, it'd be terrible for your massively over inflated ego to get an ass-kicking by me, now wouldn't it?

My offer stands.
Your within distance.
Come pay me a visit, any time you want.
Either way, im coming for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

L.I will NOT be joining in this WAR on any side we no if we DID join in it would tip the balance of the fight on either side but l.i have other plans :icon_twisted:

i wish both side good luck in this WAR and look forward to the out come

MAY THE BEST TRIBE WIN

DeletedUser

quest be carefull

Excuse me??????

Go threaten someone else, little boy. FYI, your awesome players have already tried some attacks, and failed miserably - ask anthrich or whatever he's called. Want me to post his idiotic tactics? Like trains so far apart leaves could've fallen on the railwayline? I could go on, but I'll save him the embarassment, since he's not mouthing off pointlessly like certain others. Like Jai says - he's within noble distance too, so take your pick. So's Juke, and for all your hollow threats, you guys have failed miserably to try to actually attack any of them. Or what about Clam - he's probably the closest, but so far none of you have found the cahonas to try it on, so go hug Merlin's Firelord & comfort eachother. It cuts both ways Jimmy - YOU are within noble distance too, so 1v1 - why not give it your best? Or is your mouth writing cheques your skill can't cash?

DeletedUser

jaigasion:Are you 11...?
no oooooooo
read my profil im 10

i am playing tribal

DeletedUser

Posted yesterday by Noxx.

Side 1:
Tribes: TWM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 93
Difference: 51

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 248,817
Side 2: 639,109
Difference: 390,292

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,418
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,418

image.php

DeletedUser

Ok, since the TWM war is all but dead, and I created this thread, which GF have chosen to hijack with their nonsense, I'm asking for it to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.